Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]VESTARIN🚀ICO is LIVE |Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 67923 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
What is the price now? Is there good news? , What about the new platforms
Activity: 130
a useful information :
Vestarin app will provide more opporunities than just a simple wallet, you will be able to form a team to launch new project, discuss crypto-news, join a team of experts and learn more about crypto.
Activity: 210
People, don't pump VST! If the VST-Team will perform and keep their promises, the token will go up! VST just started. Most of the People who are Investing in Cryptos just want to make fast money. They are not interested in the projects. I invested in VESTARIN because I believe in this project! And you just can see the Potential of VESTARIN after some Years. And this means HOLDING! Give VST-Team time to work. And support them. If sooo many people in this chart are just complaining about VST, they will reach exactly the opposite of that what they want. They just will make sure, that so many people will not investing in VESTARIN
Activity: 92
This project is unique i think it's need around 5 years until complete the road map
copper member
Activity: 196
The team is reinforced. Good advisors. The idea is bright. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 133
VST has been listed on TokenJar, a decentralized exchange features in zero service fees and direct transaction from wallet to wallet, without the need for deposit, registration and KYC.
Underlying technology is 0x Protocol, an open and permissionless protocol allowing for ERC20 tokens to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. TokenJar is one of 0x Relayers.
Activity: 37
So far we didn't received tokens...when will you give
Activity: 72
when do we get the Bounty payment  after ico fee?
Activity: 132
Not received my airdrop. I did all the required social tasks and I can provide all links.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
I can not say yet that the project was a success. Currently the price is still very far from the price of ICO. I can not predict the future of the token. Is there a plan for Vestarin listed on a large exchange? if yes, where is it? I did not find any information.
Activity: 188
 I am new here and currently selling hq rated Magic the Gathering trading cards for crypto in Open Bazaar. I would lile to set up a shop on vestarin asap. Can so. tell me when that is going to be possible?
Activity: 247
 :-*ETH was worth between $750-$800 at that time of ICO
ICO happened during 1-3 weeks of FEB and ETH was between $750 - $800
The lowest of ETH was around $420 during the March 20-30 time and ico was well over by that time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
By the end of this year there will be many projects that will make it possible to easily convert crypto-currencies to cards or simply pay them. Such projects as vestarin will be doomed. A little-known token that is on the hands of only a small number of people. Who will it need?
Activity: 243
Of the 14 projects that I participated in this spring - vestarin is the slowest, spitting on the listing, unpromising project.
Prepare to launch the project, without a normal listing, without the trigger event in the cryptocalendar. Top of ill-conceived
Activity: 82
I know...but no crypto project has delivered in 4 months ....we need to waith a litle more ....i personaly have learned to have patience...and usualy this goes very well
Activity: 132
 QuarkChain (QKC) finished their ICO yesterday with approx. 6900 ETH. And one day later (today), QKC is listed on Binance. Why Vestarin was not possible for VST to get listed on better Exchanges?
Activity: 124
How much did vestarin raised in the ico?
Activity: 61
why i havent received my tokensyet?
Activity: 42
I am not going to buy anything. I am not happy. ICO is higher than now. I would have not buy during the ICO. What is the advantage of buying during ICO
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
I have read on telegram that the  application Beta-release is in mid July.

screenshot:

Only I hope that they understand that they only with placement on idex exchange no future with vestarin.

I hope that they will spend a cent for placement on a known exchange so that this token can actually be used

The project is a good initiative. Devs still make new partners, but that does not make the project a success. It can only be successful if this token is also easily tradable on the market. But also doing more marketing is not a bad thing.
Now we have done something wrong. Because in the Cryptoworld everything is about speculations and news that determines the course. Now they are doing everything while they are placed on 1 exchange which was also free for listing where there is no trade volume at all.

The price you see only further collapse, even with news updates.
If they have spent a few pennies for placement on hitbtc then the price would have been much better with the updates they have released.

New partners
Where can you pay with VST tokens? Now we will briefly acquaint you with each participant of a marketplace Vestarin, who has joined upon completion of ICO:

1. ECO Cars www.ecocars.com.ua  — one of the largest dealers of electric vehicles in Ukraine with representations in Kyiv, Odesa, and Lviv. Now it is possible to buy electric vehicles in ECO Cars for VST.

2. Toka www.toka.energy - the first national network of charging stations for the electric vehicles in Ukraine. With Vestarin platform it is possible not only to buy electric cars but also to pay their charging!

3. Bls  www.bls.ua– the car rental company. Our partner offers not only car rent, but also used cars sale and leasing programs. Now all this is available for VST!

4. Yabloko https://yabloko.studio/  — web-design studio. Owners of our tokens have an opportunity to use a full range of services in web-design, paying off with VST. Web development of different level of complexity, start of new brands and re-branding, researches in the field of User Experience (UX), development of content strategy for social media and conducting campaigns on social networks. All these services can be ordered from Yabloko for Vestarin system tokens now.

5. VipSky  http://vipsky.com.ua/  — the charter aircraft company providing a full complex of services in business aircraft. Here it is possible not only to order a VIP-charter flight but even to rent the helicopter for unforgettable flights. With Vestarin and VipSky flights for tokens become a reality!

6. 103air http://103air.com.ua/ — air ambulance. The company specializes in the organization of personal air transportation of the patients, who need the emergency medical care.

7. Goose Gastro Pub https://www.facebook.com/GooseGastroPub/   — the pub for a good rest. Tasty food, excellent drinks — all this is available for VST.

8. Marani  https://www.facebook.com/marani.vinnytsya/ — restaurant not only to eat but also to communicate in the cozy atmosphere. It is the restaurant of Georgian cuisine and wine. Enjoy distinguished drinks and tasty refined dishes for VST!

9. Shishka https://www.facebook.com/Shishka61/  — hookah bar. A cozy place with the rich menu of European cuisine and a wide choice of hookah tobacco — up to 700 types! All this can be got for our tokens.

10. Regenschirm https://www.facebook.com/regenschirmclub/ — bar and dancing night club. The beautiful place where it is possible not only to have a rest with a cocktail but also to dump freight of the working day on a dance floor. Pay off with VST and have a rest with pleasure.

We are not going to stop. We continue to establish relations with the most different companies from the different countries. It is only the beginning! Soon more goods and services will become available for our token — be aware and don’t miss our updates in social networks.

Together we will make marketplace Vestarin more convenient and scaled!

Pages:
Jump to: