Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]VESTARIN🚀ICO is LIVE |Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 67925 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Can I know how many tokens were sold in total out of distribution? Is this available on your website now?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I see the tokens in my wallet, thank you. I dont see a reflection of VST to the amount of ether. This was my first ico so its the first time seeing it transfered to my wallet. Can you please explain why it doesnt change my wallet balance now that its in my wallet?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I thought there was only 1 stage for the ICO (5th Mar. - 4th Apr.), but Devs have changed their ICO rules right after the end of original ICO, without any notification, and are planning to do more ICO sales from 10th May.
They have also changed their Whitepaper, and rewritten the period of ICO. The way of doing things are so UNFAIR.

I feel so scammed by Vestarin Devs. People who have not invested yet, just STAY AWAY from this project.

EDIT: now they say that they won't do another ICO. They just messed up, and lost trust from initial investors.

Tell me whether the ICO has ended or will there be still the next stages? And how much was collected in total?
As far as I know the first stage ICO is over. Until now there has been no clarification about the continuation of the 2nd stage ICO. If the initial investor is disappointed with the decision, how is the future of Vestarin next? I hope I keep getting paid from here.
This is a very sad situation. But I can understand the developers. Lack of money is bad for the development of the project.

Tough for all developers right now as the hype is going down a lot. Will first round investors get their money back or is it certain that a second ICO round will follow?
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
I have bought in the presale, but I know no other than that this is just the date that was considered as the end of the ico. The stages are simply the numbers sold within this time.

But if they want to succeed this project, they do not have to burn 37,000,000 tokens. Then give all investors a extra bonus with vst coins so that there are enough coins to make them useful for the platform.
You need quite some vestarin coins to buy a tesla or buy a propety.

Now waiting for good news which exchanges vestarin can be trade soon. Hopefully not on yobit or hitbtc. But a better exchange like okex, kucoin, huobi
Activity: 336
I thought there was only 1 stage for the ICO (5th Mar. - 4th Apr.), but Devs have changed their ICO rules right after the end of original ICO, without any notification, and are planning to do more ICO sales from 10th May.
They have also changed their Whitepaper, and rewritten the period of ICO. The way of doing things are so UNFAIR.

I feel so scammed by Vestarin Devs. People who have not invested yet, just STAY AWAY from this project.

EDIT: now they say that they won't do another ICO. They just messed up, and lost trust from initial investors.

Tell me whether the ICO has ended or will there be still the next stages? And how much was collected in total?
As far as I know the first stage ICO is over. Until now there has been no clarification about the continuation of the 2nd stage ICO. If the initial investor is disappointed with the decision, how is the future of Vestarin next? I hope I keep getting paid from here.
This is a very sad situation. But I can understand the developers. Lack of money is bad for the development of the project.
Yes, you are right. However, the team or developer has not provided any clarification on the matter. Initially dev planned ICO phase 2 to be held in May. But to date information on the website says that ICO is over. I am confused, how the continuation of this project.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

If ICO has finished why is the campaign still running?
Activity: 208

Activity: 43
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/

Usually you could force them to return your money if they didn't stick to the terms upon which you decided to invest!
Activity: 308
Merit: 111

A lock period of three months is like nothing and way too short. On average teams have their tokens locked at least 12 months and mostly up to 24 months. Three months isn't enough, that has nothing to do with a long term incentive or commitment. In the moment when their marketplace is ready their tokens will also be ready for dumping. Why not have a structured schedule at least?
il agree with you, but some project have less lockup

That's ridiculous and does in no way underpin the long term vision of the team behind a project. A lock up period really shows that they are in it for the long haul.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
1 Days 5 hours left ICO will end.
4855 eth is raised so far, still very far from hard cap [35000 eth]
Is ico going to end on schedule or it will be extended, Dev ..?

Sorry, as far as I know, the target for hardcap is 3500 ETH. And already reached the target. Tomorrow is the last day of ICO. Hopefully 100% success and 5000 ETH can be achieved.

I think ICO will not end, it should finish the 1st Phase of the token sale. And the other phases discounts or bonuses will be other
Activity: 11
Great project and team! They certainly expect excellent results!
Activity: 208

Sorry, as far as I know, the target for hardcap is 3500 ETH. And already reached the target. Tomorrow is the last day of ICO. Hopefully 100% success and 5000 ETH can be achieved.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Activity: 84
How can I talk to a manager? I have 60 steaks in 12 weeks of twitter and facebook work. According to the campaign conditions for Bounty for Full Member: 40 stakes per week

bounty-thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27620819
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
anyone know which exchange will be listing after the ICO? I am interesting invest it and earn the special discount in this time, but want to know which exchange will be list it first.
is present on idex  exchange further on what will be unknown

even IDEX is not the big exchange for trading, and where can I found the announcement about this, I need to confirm it before my invest, thank you!

I believe that they must inform about the listing in exchanges as soon as ICO is finished, as it is still in the ICO 1 Phase. It looks like it will be 6 Phases to ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: