Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]VestxCoin Pcn Airdrop - page 2. (Read 21604 times)

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
September 13, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
The coin is now on Crex24
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/VESTX-BTC
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
September 13, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
Hello!
Wallet not sinhronization. No connections. Give working nodes ...

In the telegram wrote that many began to have problems with the wallet. My wallet works, 1 active connection.
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
Hello!
Wallet not sinhronization. No connections. Give working nodes ...
Activity: 24
September 12, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 07:07:19 PM
Bump.
Activity: 62
September 10, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
Hello.
Please AirDrop.
I read this page of the forum, but I did not understand what kind of Ayrdrop it was, and a coin, but there are coins of PCN, I write the addresses of the VESTX: PCN - PXia4EAKEreSMZ6osxYnP7jSVxBu3mrsFa
                                     VESTX - UFT3mEHkgfTudbPtdRhzYUm51u3kVM5f1A

Thanks!
Activity: 37
September 09, 2018, 04:55:23 AM
lol. the developer does not make the airdrop. we see it on the plethora of requests, so why this topic with airdrop? if it does not fulfill its function Huh
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:22:47 PM
Greetings,
I was interested in the business! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

Where did you here about a price peg? Vestx is NO ICO! There was an airdrop to people who held some PCN - at not precisely defined time - you can buy Vestx now (for 1 Sat) on Cryptohub, and there was a special offer where you could buy them for 0.5 sat from the dev, funds should be used for exchange listings... And VestX is not EtherToken, therefore, why should there be a price in ETH?
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:59:00 PM
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with plans like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO business starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
Activity: 8
September 08, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

A scammer like breck nevers have the cheek to shit on other's project? Don't shit on others when you are no better yourself.

Maybe if you used a real account instead of making fake ones to spread libel it'll make me happier. But I don't think you realize exactly what you're doing. It's funny to see a fake developer hiding behind fake names and then calling me a scammer.

It's also funny to see someone who plagiarizes documentation pretending like we're not always working.

I'll reiterate:
The vestx premine is being split up and spread out and staked under different accounts. The premine is not just a premine, it has been split up and staked every step of the way without informing the community.

The developer does not mention this.

Note: the block explorer does not generate proper links, so you must use the IP.

Transaction PREMINE sends to RANDOM ACCOUNT [U1V...]:
http://167.99.179.149:3005/tx/842d9ac494fb21d3df7bc73a061b243d0e2e45acb7983f6a71d9d2e78eab78d9

Random account now STAKING:
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/U1VjZpqZyM5hA32RSoSX6k4qQ6AKity1t4

The above TX is from the premine, sending part of the premine to a random account, which is now staking. I believe this is likely happening alot, and the current VestX developer is simply taking his time splitting it up to dump on buyers.

The Vestx premine is being staked and likely being sold on the market.

This coin does not have the ability to implement proof of audit, which is my own theory. Be warned about this project and any others trying to piggyback off Peepcoin-DAPS, especially ones like this which plagiarize features and make promises they cannot actually achieve.

Since you want to issue slander under fake accounts, I'll make this very legally clear for you.
Cease and desist plagiarizing my writings, or I will be forced to issue a legal injunction.

Remove all mentions of "Proof-Of-Audit" and my verbatim descriptions from your images.

Also, the image in the OP of this thread is also stolen from us, another plagariziation. Remove any images derived from our source material. I can prove the image you have in the 1st post is merely an edit of our source material.

Do not use any of our source material and then edit it to give the appearance you created it.

This is your only warning and if I do not see our Proof-Of-Audit theory and intended implementation given full citation and directed to us as our project's idea, you will be forced to cease publication using it. It is a unique feature, one that is a defining feature, and one you are attempting to claim you've created while outright plagiarizing my existing documentation.

I do not let no-name scammers like yourself plagiarize my writings, stake a massive premine and hide to their investors, buy followers, and then use this to scam people. You should've thought about this before plagiarizing my works.

Once again, VestX is to be avoided at all costs. No other "Peepcoin" project is as outright fabricated as this one.

VestX plagarizes documentation, and stakes a massive 20 billion premine without telling investors. This is about all you need to know about the brand new "VestX developer".

Warning: VestX developer moving more coins into staking wallets in last day.
Here's the developer of VestX moving coins from the main premine account to a staking account today:
MAIN PREMINE ACCOUNT;
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/U8nw7v9x879sAvNxc6BzFpaDmwXD8UZZkA

Here's just a couple of the last two day's wallets being sent coins which are also staking:
ACCOUNTS ACTIVELY STAKING;
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UE7V9xFo8QkH16BB6Nd8LaFuXYogPgLp5b
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UGgrB2M91V7ByvG2FmrBrQ6ao74ndoo7y5
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UCT9gDNrRazfGG7TFHMfNBQ2VXE9PGkFFN

Each transferred to within the last day, probably because the VestX no name developer sees me calling him out for doing this.

Hahhaa i am a dev?! I am just a pcn holder who got screwed big time by you.

Only a kid would say that he got screwed by the DAPS team.
Why did you buy peepcoins in the first place? To have them swapped for DAPS coins.
If you still have your peepcoins you can get DAPS tokens for the amount of peepcoins that you held at the time of the snapshot.
Unless you were day trader and bought the peepcoins at ATH and sold them when the old dev and the malicious whales started to dump their peepcoins (therefore lowering the pcn price) before the airdrop was taken.
Bottom line, if you still have your pcn you can get DAPS.
Otherwise you made a bed move by selling your pcn and now you are blaming the DAPS team for your decisions.
I wonder who do people blame when BTC drops...
Enjoy your life
Activity: 2
September 08, 2018, 01:32:41 PM
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 01:30:28 PM
Are there deadlines for ending the airdrop? Or indefinitely, buy PCN on exchanges, get VestX, sell PCN?

AFAIK, deadline was August 31th, so new claims wouldn't be supported... (without an end, the premine should sometimes run out...)
Activity: 6
September 08, 2018, 04:14:36 AM
Haven't received the airdrop yet (posted August, 20th) Sad

Requesting Airdrop:
PCN Addr: PMMhYsCjM1grc4Xvqkfkgr6eR7WLp9PrWa
VestX Addr: UDWvYu1zSUhaN8hyL6vFmadu1He19j1Nu2
Sent 1 PCN to PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43

Thanks!
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 02:13:56 AM
I believe everything depends on the team, most ideas now ignore the level of their tokens to exchange. That will make the business more tedious because there is no daily volume and prices are getting lower.
September 08, 2018, 02:09:11 AM
Are there deadlines for ending the airdrop? Or indefinitely, buy PCN on exchanges, get VestX, sell PCN?
September 07, 2018, 11:55:45 PM
So when will the the details of this team be released? Don't be like some scam projects who featured cartoons as their team members.
September 07, 2018, 08:55:35 PM
Hello.
Please AirDrop.

PCN Addr : PH4Cf5CzFSdyNAwe8pb7BenCmUuVxXG9m9
VESTX Addr :UJQYfRh69DeKyFa4uvNDwRczy7kn76uTy4
1 PCN Send : PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43

Hi Admin.
I already applied Aug. 28  but I haven't received yet.
AirDrop Please.3
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 01:23:36 PM
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this plan getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this business the best, road to mass adoption!
Pages:
Jump to: