Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VIC] Victorium - 🚀🚀🚀 Re-branding 🚀🚀🚀 - page 15. (Read 36149 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The qt-version wallet of Victorium is very beautiful and much better than other alttokens!
I don't know why it is not very popular in the BTT forum.
Maybe the market team should pay more attention to promote the community construction and let more people know the
awesome projects!
copper member
Activity: 180
Victorium.org
So I get why these people are doubting as having unlimited supply is a little silly, but really that has very little to do with the value based on long term viability.

The obsession with current "max supply must be 21 million" is silly considering then it posies tons of people to FOMO for the remaining coins.
Im just thinking in terms of long term viability - it wouldnt be logical to believe that every coin goes to a million dollars ea

99% of coins with a limited supply of coins will simply die faster than approach at least 10% of the goal
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
So I get why these people are doubting as having unlimited supply is a little silly, but really that has very little to do with the value based on long term viability.

The obsession with current "max supply must be 21 million" is silly considering then it posies tons of people to FOMO for the remaining coins.
Im just thinking in terms of long term viability - it wouldnt be logical to believe that every coin goes to a million dollars ea
copper member
Activity: 180
Victorium.org
Activity: 26
coins will have a future ?  Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Joined the Twitter Contest and I hope you get more attention in Social Media as I see a big potential in this project.

By the way, how can we get some VIC? Any bounties?
Activity: 56
Join in all the bounty and we wait for the next update
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
When top-level exchanges?
Activity: 65
Still no mention of 1 million coin premine on 1st page...hoping new people don't realize?
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
The price of the coin falls Angry
the price of every coin falls  Wink
Anyway this one doesnt look particularly good.
Activity: 84
The price of the coin falls Angry
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
new pool supporting this coin.
USA based with EU node on the way
nice hash supported too.

https://vic.cryptopools.info/

phatblinkie

good word ,i have another chance to choose the best pool . happy mining guys!
Activity: 17
new pool supporting this coin.
USA based with EU node on the way
nice hash supported too.

https://vic.cryptopools.info/

phatblinkie
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
a lot premined ? 

We have history of coins with large supply and premined that goes down the drain, the only purpose of this coins is only to make profit, we don't know the people running the site and what are their expertise, there's a lot of better coin in the sea, so get into the right one, not this.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
Good day!

Can you tell us more about the project team? also interested in a road map.
Activity: 6
This is a Total fucking scam. This little faggot premined over a million coins. Then once the main net launches the coins is already fucking worthless. I can't even make 50$ a day with current difficulty and price with over 1.17 GH of hash power from this SHIT coin. Fucking dirty crooks need a brick thrown to your face.
P.S
To (developer)  cough....cough copy and paste scrub GFY!!!
Activity: 41
Here there were ready pools and a wallet and stock exchange at other coins in the first day and such is not present
Activity: 8
premined -> exchange ready -> unlimited supply  Grin

what a joke

Why people are so negative. All exchange listing cost, programming cost, all cost. I just start mining with 340 mh hashing power.. Smiley
Activity: 72

lol ahaahaha. anyawys, i m not gonna mine it for sure. Cheesy 1.1M pre mine and cmon trying to bully here. goodluck with your project, anyone with little knowledge that could understand this might gone bad. 100 % risk.
I prefer to mine Ella also invest in it. Since everything is 100% transparent.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Pages:
Jump to: