Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VIC] Victorium - 🚀🚀🚀 Re-branding 🚀🚀🚀 - page 18. (Read 36149 times)

copper member
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Victorium.org
any part of it where newbie can join?

already many people have joined us. and despite all the negative that write, people join and trust us. thanks for the support
copper member
Victorium.org
victorium can be mined in dual? eth+dagger? i'm trying but cant config the bat -.-'

dagger hashimoto = eth
Activity: 70
any part of it where newbie can join?
Activity: 41
victorium can be mined in dual? eth+dagger? i'm trying but cant config the bat -.-'
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Big premine and unlimited supply what the hack ?
Activity: 32
Also you can look for warnings and errors at "AppData\Roaming\Victorium\mainnet\log". May be you'll find something usefull.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
thanks for the answer but my computer connects direct net( frame relay line)
Activity: 32
Hello,

my wallet cant sync any nodes? and where can i put this nodes under roaming folder there are 2 victorium folder

Check your router settings. UPnP must be enabled.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
@Victorium

So you solo mined for 9 days and 178,310 blocks, there is no problem, but people should know this when they read the ann.

So, please be a man and put in the initial ANN the premine amount.

Main Information
Name: Victorium
Ticker: VIC
Algorithm: PoW Dagger Hashimoto
Mining: GPU
Block Reward: 6.25 VIC
Premine: 1.100.000 VIC
Total Supply: Unlimited amount
Block Time: 30 seconds between blocks

Agreed.

People are quite skeptical when it comes to pre-mines and are concerned that they might be just investing in a pump and dump.

I'd suggest you clearly state what the intention of the pre-mine is (or that you intend to hold it for a specified time to not kill the market).

Activity: 5
Victorium Shitcoin x 0.00004 per coin = 44.60324 BTC
Have you seen such volumes? I saw only some dust was sold, 100 coins or so...
But I agreed, not quite nice to have a premined for 9 days coin just announced.

No massive volume last time I checked 16,000 has been sold, and the price was 0.000011 which is still 11 BTC worth they premined. And it still smells like a scam.

Creators understand that for the scam to work, they can't dump a million coins the day they announce on bitcointalk
Activity: 196
StasyQ
@Victorium

So you solo mined for 9 days and 178,310 blocks, there is no problem, but people should know this when they read the ann.

So, please be a man and put in the initial ANN the premine amount.

Main Information
Name: Victorium
Ticker: VIC
Algorithm: PoW Dagger Hashimoto
Mining: GPU
Block Reward: 6.25 VIC
Premine: 1.100.000 VIC
Total Supply: Unlimited amount
Block Time: 30 seconds between blocks
Activity: 132
Hello,

my wallet cant sync any nodes? and where can i put this nodes under roaming folder there are 2 victorium folder
copper member
Victorium.org
copper member
Victorium.org
copper member
Victorium.org
we want to make a new generation of a cryptocurrency exchange, which absolutely available to people and every cryptocurrency. At the moment, the cost of adding a coin to the listing is very expensive and sometimes unreasonably expensive. we want to make this all available.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
A couple of questions! You have stated that the main goal is to make our crypto currency affordable for absolutely every person. We intend to simplify the interface of the wallet and transfer coins! Do other projects have problems with this?
Activity: 18
tried to remove (rm -rf .go/) and install again

tried it , but still no good !!

the exact same error?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
tried to remove (rm -rf .go/) and install again

tried it , but still no good !!

Activity: 198
Merit: 1
DAXXCOIN A BIFURCATION THE SAME WAY TO OPERATE THE SAME DEVELOPERS THE SAME SCAM  Cool Cool Cool

we are not daxxcoin, if you see something similar with daxxcoin and us, please go away.
OK I REMOVE LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT Grin Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Victorium.org
DAXXCOIN A BIFURCATION THE SAME WAY TO OPERATE THE SAME DEVELOPERS THE SAME SCAM  Cool Cool Cool

we are not daxxcoin, if you see something similar with daxxcoin and us, please go away.
Pages:
Jump to: