Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]VIDIACHANGE (LA VIDA) - stands firmly in support of financial freedom - page 2. (Read 832 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Will there be an opportunity for passive income in your project? If so, how?
brand new

Hello everybody, when the price is low, there is the best investment opportunity

That's right, so I also decided to buy tokens when the market fell 5 days ago
brand new

Can I find out the current prices for vida?

In the first post, look, there is information about this, I wonder why many do not read the most important details before asking questions
brand new

Hello team, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?

In any case, not one team will answer that they are not working at full capacity, but I do not think that this team is saving its energy, so I think that the team of this project is working at full capacity on the project.
brand new

What do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?

A better option would be Ama
brand new

I see that your group will soon have 20k people, but we need activity on all social networks, what are your plans to attract people to your project?

In addition to the plans for the teams themselves about this, we ourselves can share our project with friends.
brand new

Hello, can anyone tell me the address of your token?

0xE35f19E4457A114A951781aaF421EC5266eF25Fe
brand new
Hello team, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
brand new
What do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?
brand new
I see that your group will soon have 20k people, but we need activity on all social networks, what are your plans to attract people to your project?
brand new
Hello, can anyone tell me the address of your token?
brand new
Hello everybody, when the price is low, there is the best investment opportunity
brand new
Can I find out the current prices for vida?
brand new

I don't understand the main essence of this project, if there are any video reviews then send me a link please

Read in the website, there is a lot of information about the project, I think you will understand
brand new
Guys, I think we should all put some effort into expanding this project because it has insane potential.
brand new
I don't understand the main essence of this project, if there are any video reviews then send me a link please
brand new

Hello everyone and have a nice evening guys, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?

So it is, there are more chances for something that will fall by about the middle or by the end of the summer, and what impact this affects the project, I do not know
brand new

Guys, how many people are already using your features? I would like to know their opinion on the functions

Has the technology of this project already been released? I think not yet
brand new

How to invest in this project? Where can I read about it there may be a minimum limit

Hmm a good question, I also became interested, but I think that there is no limit
brand new

What do you think is the chance that VidiaChange will become popular by the end of this year?

I think average, as it depends on the work of the team and on the results of the events
Pages:
Jump to: