Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]VIDIACHANGE (LA VIDA) - stands firmly in support of financial freedom - page 3. (Read 832 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello everyone and have a nice evening guys, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?
brand new
Guys, how many people are already using your features? I would like to know their opinion on the functions
brand new
How to invest in this project? Where can I read about it there may be a minimum limit
brand new
I wonder what events are expected in this project? I think the communities are looking forward to it
brand new
What do you think is the chance that VidiaChange will become popular by the end of this year?
brand new
Hello, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.
brand new

Do we plan to collaborate with somebody really hyped?

I think yes, they are now in an early or middle stage of development, a lot more to come
brand new

Guys, that would be cool to see an influencer as our representative, I mean to conquer the market and get the top1 pose we should become more hyped

But we have a strong community, don't need anybody else
brand new
Guys, that would be cool to see an influencer as our representative, I mean to conquer the market and get the top1 pose we should become more hyped
Activity: 23

How many people are working on the project? Is there any information about your team?

I didn’t even find their website, but information about the team could be on their twitter
brand new

Hello everyone, I'm interested do you plan to launch an ambassador programm?

That would be nice and the community would be happy with such a decision.
brand new
How many people are working on the project? Is there any information about your team?
brand new
Hello everyone, I'm interested do you plan to launch an ambassador programm?
Activity: 2

I think it would be a good idea to host an Ama for the community, it would help attract people as well as newbies to get to know you better.

They are at an early stage now I think they will definitely make an Ama soon
brand new
I think it would be a good idea to host an Ama for the community, it would help attract people as well as newbies to get to know you better.
Activity: 2
So guys can I ask, what about the global world market?
brand new

Hello everybody, this project stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.

That's right, you don't often see projects that are developing well in Africa and are slowly gaining popularity
Activity: 22

What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?

About the technologies of the project is written on the website, there is enough information about it, read there
brand new
Hello everybody, this project stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.
brand new
What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?
Pages:
Jump to: