Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VIPER][GPU MINING]Vipercoin - A cryptocurrency for fans of the Dodge Viper - page 5. (Read 3153 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 3
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
Hi,

I am now getting the error :

[2018-01-17 14:24:34] You are not authorized, check your login and password.
[2018-01-17 14:24:34] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

I am using rpcusername as my wallet address and password as x
This is my vipercoin.conf
listen=1
gen=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=19333
server=1
daemon=1
addnode=146.255.225.190:61133
addnode=165.227.96.129:9333
addnode=171.251.89.164:56903
addnode=51.15.162.15:33914
addnode=51.15.164.53
addnode=51.15.185.7:9333\
addnode=71.150.156.246:57716

And this is my bat file
ccminer-x64.exe -a blakecoin -o http://127.0.0.1:19333 -u user -p pass
For now this is the only guide. I will write one on github but i don't have much time to do it, so it will take me a few days to get it proof read and completed.
joejoemister
The problem is not algo, but the problem is that the owners of the pools do not want to understand and do not know how to read.
Do not use zpool. He'll kill a coin.
Converting 1 to 1 is also a good idea. She will not alienate the old miners. There are coins and with great rewards that are expensive.
Using POS 3 you give chance to anyone to get a worthy reward, albeit not often. This does not require knowledge of the installation of Masternode. Blockchain will not stop even if there are no miners.
If you take my advice and can do it, then the next time you announce the changes in the coin (wallet) you will succeed. If there is an interest of investors, then there will be pools and a high price.
The ratio of POS and POW can be thought over that would not be a big inflation.
About a good exchange, I think you can guess.
You just did not have a good adviser.  Grin Marketing is one of the main components of success.
If there are more ideas to write to you?
Do you have a link to a white paper or another implementation of POS 3?

Why will you need to change algo?
There are many pool supported blakecoin algorithm.
And, all blake coins such as Photon,BlakeBitcoin,Electron,Universal Molecule,Lithium can merged mining together.
Can you join with them?

http://eu3.blakecoin.com/
I could merge mine with them but i would need to update the wallet because i did not change the coinmagic values when i forked the coin
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
How to mining Vipercoin with PC, Please Link tutorials?
joejoemister
The problem is not algo, but the problem is that the owners of the pools do not want to understand and do not know how to read.
Converting 1 to 1 is also a good idea. She will not alienate the old miners. There are coins and with great rewards that are expensive.
Using POS 3 you give chance to anyone to get a worthy reward, albeit not often. This does not require knowledge of the installation of Masternode. Blockchain will not stop even if there are no miners.
If you take my advice and can do it, then the next time you announce the changes in the coin (wallet) you will succeed. If there is an interest of investors, then there will be pools and a high price.
You just did not have a good adviser.  Grin Marketing is one of the main components of success.

Why will you need to change algo?
There are many pool supported blakecoin algorithm.
And, all blake coins such as Photon,BlakeBitcoin,Electron,Universal Molecule,Lithium can merged mining together.
Can you join with them?

http://eu3.blakecoin.com/
Activity: 149
Merit: 10

What immediately comes to mind coins Honey, recently switched UFO.
joejoemister
joejoemister
I have many more ideas, advice. If you are interested, let me know
I am always interested in more ideas
joejoemister
I have many more ideas, advice. If you are interested, let me know
joejoemister
Hi!

Can I mining and use this coin if I not fans of the Dodge Viper?
Of course don’t be silly 😊
Activity: 322
Hi!

Can I mining and use this coin if I not fans of the Dodge Viper?
hi, I hope you all know that blake2s algo is asic
Do you mean fpga?
Activity: 234
hi, I hope you all know that blake2s algo is asic
Activity: 490
what's algo of Vipercoin  ,i cann't find on OP
Activity: 234
hi, maybe this will help, this pool http://zpool.ca/ has blakecoin on there so maybe you can get them to list it on there just as viper , ,, at the bottom of zpool pool is support to discord zpool invitation
hi, I like 1 to 1 , just stick with a algorithm that agrees with your original road map, im still solo mining  Smiley
i like the idea that mony had but i also like the 1 to 1 conversion because if i just restart we might lose most of our people including you im sure. If it were me mining this and the devs did something like that i would stop mining and forget about it.
Pages:
Jump to: