Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VIPER][GPU MINING]Vipercoin - A cryptocurrency for fans of the Dodge Viper - page 6. (Read 3153 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
hi, I like 1 to 1 , just stick with a algorithm that agrees with your original road map, im still solo mining  Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
Hi Dev,

If you move to another algo what will happen to miners like me who have been mining since start.

It would be a hard fork at a certain block height so i suppose you would keep all your coins and would just need to change your miners algorithm
hi, it would not be a prospect to keep the coin (or better swap 1 to 1  ( unless you would support the this original coin to crypto//exchange, before or after you hard fork//if))
novaexchange is not closing https://novaexchange.com/
I think i am just going to premine the new coin and setup a 1 to 1 conversion form in google docs that would require your old address and your new address
If you are going to use another algo, then choose one that NiceHash can not. And make some change to attract investors. For example POS 3,with a fixed reward. POS 3 is good for making you buy and hold coins, and not sell for a free.
This is better than Masternode since anyone can participate. And the more open wallets, the more stable the network.
So should i start a vote to see if you guys would like to get a 1 to 1 conversion or just start fresh?
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Hi Dev,

If you move to another algo what will happen to miners like me who have been mining since start.

It would be a hard fork at a certain block height so i suppose you would keep all your coins and would just need to change your miners algorithm
hi, it would not be a prospect to keep the coin (or better swap 1 to 1  ( unless you would support the this original coin to crypto//exchange, before or after you hard fork//if))
I think i am just going to premine the new coin and setup a 1 to 1 conversion form in google docs that would require your old address and your new address
If you are going to use another algo, then choose one that NiceHash can not. And make some change to attract investors. For example POS 3,with a fixed reward. POS 3 is good for making you buy and hold coins, and not sell for a free.
This is better than Masternode since anyone can participate. And the more open wallets, the more stable the network.
Hi Dev,

Activity: 234
Hi Dev,

Hi Dev,

Activity: 445
Hi Dev,

https://github.com/joejoemister/vipercoin/releases Fixed not compiling on ubuntu 16.04 please update and if you are running windows update also please
I am mining solo getting all coins in the wallet.  Grin
Yeah, solo mining seems to be the only option idk what is going on with the pools. I honestly might have to fork to another algorithm because it is nearly impossible to set up a pool with the origin blakecoin algorithm
Activity: 445
I am mining solo getting all coins in the wallet.  Grin
mined 1500 last night (solved 60 odd) but they never arrived in my wallet - bit disappointing really.
If you were using the pool I can’t really help you because I’m not sure if the pool is working right now.
solo mining, not using a pool, Joe has posted a good link and config file to solo mine

for solo mining:
make file vipercoin.conf
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=19333
addnode=146.255.225.190:61133
addnode=165.227.96.129:9333
addnode=171.251.89.164:56903
addnode=220.245.198.5:49212
addnode=51.15.162.15:33914
addnode=51.15.164.53
addnode=51.15.185.7:9333
addnode=71.150.156.246:58400

download ccminer krnlx-xevan for nVidia GPUs from alexis78@github

make file start.bat
ccminer -a blake2s -o http://127.0.0.1:19333 -u user -p pass
The algorithm is blakecoin not blake2s so instead of -a blake2s use -a blakecoin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Also @joejoemister if you add GPU mineable to your thread title I think it will gain a lot more momentum.
solo mining, not using a pool, Joe has posted a good link and config file to solo mine

for solo mining:
make file vipercoin.conf
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=19333
addnode=146.255.225.190:61133
addnode=165.227.96.129:9333
addnode=171.251.89.164:56903
addnode=220.245.198.5:49212
addnode=51.15.162.15:33914
addnode=51.15.164.53
addnode=51.15.185.7:9333
addnode=71.150.156.246:58400

download ccminer krnlx-xevan for nVidia GPUs from alexis78@github

make file start.bat
ccminer -a blake2s -o http://127.0.0.1:19333 -u user -p pass
I have been mining for two days now, no issues.

Which pool address are you using?
I have been mining for two days now, no issues.
mined 1500 last night (solved 60 odd) but they never arrived in my wallet - bit disappointing really.
Thank you for sharing, I will fix it as soon as possible and release the new wallet on here.
We changed Our MiningPool Server to New Hardware ( Xeon1230v6, 32gb DDR4 Ram, 480GB SSD in RAID and GIGABIT Upload!! )

Now We are online agian.

Algo: Blake2s
stratum+tcp://85.214.211.186:5766 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VIPER

I hate to tell you this but the algorithm of vipercoin is blake256
Pages:
Jump to: