Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ [ANN][VLC] ValueCoin | The real valuable coin | Launched - page 4. (Read 34561 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
I apologize for the late reply. Things have been too crazy on my end.

I know as a dev i should have been more active but somethings were out of my control.

As for the premine, i have spent a lot of already on getting things done like

Logo design
Windows QT built
Website built
2 Pools setup
Giveaways
Block explorer setup

The premine is not a problem anymore because the premine percentage is a lot lower than the total distribution of VLC.

Bitjohn has agreed to update his list according to the new coins in circulation and place VLC higher.

Nice of you to come back :-)

As I am mined quiet a few of these coins, how come you had to pay out VLC to get the Windows QT built? That is normally free and done by yourself.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I apologize for the late reply. Things have been too crazy on my end.

I know as a dev i should have been more active but somethings were out of my control.

As for the premine, i have spent a lot of already on getting things done like

Logo design
Windows QT built
Website built
2 Pools setup
Giveaways
Block explorer setup

The premine is not a problem anymore because the premine percentage is a lot lower than the total distribution of VLC.

Bitjohn has agreed to update his list according to the new coins in circulation and place VLC higher.

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
This coin has been there for long time, should be listed in cryptsy!

Have you been reading the above?

Why would cryptsy list it with all the pre-mined coins out there and the lack of explanation?

Ohh... they wouldn't. 

Aaaaan... they haven't.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
This coin has been there for long time, should be listed in cryptsy!
9days, no replies.

SCAM, scam, S C A M.

assholes.
Its best to just not have a pre mine for a new coin. Its only fair.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Start GIVE UP premined or you  wont see cryptsy Anytime soon....
I guess the Dev/OP has given up.

Time to label this as a scam, and the Dev/OP as scammers?

Why? Who did they scam?

I consider taking the first 1Million coins for yourself and then preparing for a pump-and-dump a scam.

So, if you mined them... you.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Meep

Time to label this as a scam, and the Dev/OP as scammers.

Why? Who did they scam?

Time to label this as a scam, and the Dev/OP as scammers?

Activity: 294
get this up to life!!!! Its a good coin to mine and trade...
[Request] VLC OP, VLC Dev - Ask You Anything

I think that you have a very interested group here that deserve your comment.

I have a bunch of questions I would like to ask, and if I get good, reasonable, and honest answers, I will help you bring this currency out of the stall it appears to be entering.

This is my one, and only request, for this.
waiting for weeks that this coin gets to cryptsy...

We need a reason for Crypty to want to have this on there exchange. Something different to all the rest of them.
Activity: 294
waiting for weeks that this coin gets to cryptsy...
Unless we all come together and try to bring back some life to this almost forgotten coin somehow?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
How do you suggest we work that out Chadd?

Get the dev and OP who pre mined and has the 1 million to spread it around as bounties for services and such.

So I read up on this a bit. Seems rather fishy.

Pleas correct me if I'm wring here:

- there is a desire to make this coin 'fair' by forcing the first blocks to 0 coins, and gradually increasing them to normal value. Effectively saying that the ultra-low difficulties don't get tooooooo rewarded.

- the Dev, here knows as "the cheat" for simplicity sake since I don't  want to assign blame to a person till we understand more details and facts, wrote in a line so that they (or someone they designate) gets 1M coin for breaking one block.

- the coin won't be picked up until this gets resolved.

Right?

If this is the case, then the person that wrote that line is behaving in a completely untrustworthy manner and needs to remedy this immediately.  Seems incredibly greedy and short sighted.

How?

- spread it around to the finders of the previous blocks. You know o they are, and that would be the most fair. (Now that does, likely, include the cheat, but those would have been legitimately earned blocks)

Why?
Cause I'm done until someone comes clean and makes right. I have spent a lot of time on VLC and will not go any further until things get corrected.

Image is everything with Alt-coins, and this is not good at all. A destroyed reputation of trust is almost impossible to fix, you only get one shot.

+1 i am done with Valuecoin too until fixed.
How do you suggest we work that out Chadd?

Get the dev and OP who pre mined and has the 1 million to spread it around as bounties for services and such.

So I read up on this a bit. Seems rather fishy.

Pleas correct me if I'm wring here:

- there is a desire to make this coin 'fair' by forcing the first blocks to 0 coins, and gradually increasing them to normal value. Effectively saying that the ultra-low difficulties don't get tooooooo rewarded.

- the Dev, here knows as "the cheat" for simplicity sake since I don't  want to assign blame to a person till we understand more details and facts, wrote in a line so that they (or someone they designate) gets 1M coin for breaking one block.

- the coin won't be picked up until this gets resolved.

Right?

If this is the case, then the person that wrote that line is behaving in a completely untrustworthy manner and needs to remedy this immediately.  Seems incredibly greedy and short sighted.

How?

- spread it around to the finders of the previous blocks. You know o they are, and that would be the most fair. (Now that does, likely, include the cheat, but those would have been legitimately earned blocks)

Why?
Cause I'm done until someone comes clean and makes right. I have spent a lot of time on VLC and will not go any further until things get corrected.

Image is everything with Alt-coins, and this is not good at all. A destroyed reputation of trust is almost impossible to fix, you only get one shot.

Pages:
Jump to: