Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 26. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hey! The features started to be developed and some of them will be ready in this week, and new features will be added like anon TX, i cant believe people are selling so cheap. New members have been added to the team.

A starting market cap of 50 btcs is a joke for this coin.
Good news for the future  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey! The features started to be developed and some of them will be ready in this week, and new features will be added like anon TX, i cant believe people are selling so cheap. New members have been added to the team.

A starting market cap of 50 btcs is a joke for this coin.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
remember, this coin will fly to the moon.. you will see,,dumper will cry 
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
I lost 20 btc on this Sad Oh well lesson learned on to the next coin, 9 Ico's went 500% for me so I cannot complain.
oh, cool story. I just lost 69BTC on this.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The only people who can -dump- are the investors.

I mined with near 1GH/s for 6 hours from launch. Got near 600 coins.

Let's use some common logic here. If you want to protect your investment, do not put sell orders. You're creating sell pressure and none is willing to buy because the coin's 2 days old and has nothing to offer yet.

Let volume pick up slowly, let people add buy support, then start exiting slowly.
If you panic dumped after this small dump, then you deserve to lose money.

Also, do your research before you believe any FUD you read.

The only investor who would dump for these price is the dev itself....
Free money
There is nothing that stops him from doing it....

But don't worry he won't sell it all for this price if he has brains
I lost 20 btc on this Sad Oh well lesson learned on to the next coin, 9 Ico's went 500% for me so I cannot complain.
What? No one even invested more than 5 BTC.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
The only people who can -dump- are the investors.

I mined with near 1GH/s for 6 hours from launch. Got near 600 coins.

Let's use some common logic here. If you want to protect your investment, do not put sell orders. You're creating sell pressure and none is willing to buy because the coin's 2 days old and has nothing to offer yet.

Let volume pick up slowly, let people add buy support, then start exiting slowly.
If you panic dumped after this small dump, then you deserve to lose money.

Also, do your research before you believe any FUD you read.
Activity: 560
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
dev ,are you serious for the future of this coin!
Activity: 700
Dont forget miners will be selling too. For those who bought at the ICO price. Goodluck.

miners?
it's 15 coins per block...
if all the sells under Pre-sale price is by miners, so all mined coins were dumped already...

Next 48 hours are crucial for this coin.
Two possibilities:
1) Dev is serious and the coin will go 10X
2) Dev will run away with his 50 BTC, everyone will look for him, community takeover

LOL
Activity: 13
Dont forget miners will be selling too. For those who bought at the ICO price. Goodluck.

miners?
it's 15 coins per block...
if all the sells under Pre-sale price is by miners, so all mined coins were dumped already...

Next 48 hours are crucial for this coin.
Two possibilities:
1) Dev is serious and the coin will go 10X
2) Dev will run away with his 50 BTC, everyone will look for him, community takeover
Activity: 252
Devs:

well have you read the coin source review here is the key parts i like

"Daniel initially worked on creating BBQCoin back in 2013, and has been well documented as the per-cursor to the revolution of DogeCoin. Daniels experiences in marketing, maintaining a coin are exceptional, and he seeks to put all his efforts into creating the unique VolatilityCoin."

"There are currently 3 individuals working on VolatilityCoin, one being a developer. Coins Source verified both lead developers and believe they are on track to do as they have planned."

sorry if you can't see why the dev is legit

POD:

Hi everyone!

I'm releasing the ICO investments to the developer. POD was verified by Coinssource, VLT was distributed to the investors and the wallets are stable.

The remaining VLT (1,882,428.00) has been burnt.
Burn address: VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

Exchange:
bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VLTY

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
the account has the same pattern acivity from the clstr and use dev.... nothing from december to may.
Activity: 252
Wow so much fuds already...

With 15 coins block reward... there aren't that many coins circulating atm. Wake me up when this hits front page.

I guess people dumping will create volume for this coin.
Activity: 700
I imagine investors will drive price down to 1000 sats by tomorrow.
Activity: 13
The remaining VLT (1,882,428.00) has been burnt.
Burn address: VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

How come block explorer shows 4228079 coins as supply?
Shouldn't the burnt coins be reduced?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
now they're selling for less than cost (2700)!!!

this certainly makes me think twice about getting in on some other pre- sales that are currently running  Wink
Activity: 33
Keep going. I have my popcorn  Cheesy
Activity: 546

my god , the escrow fund were released to dev .

everyone should take care of yourslef .

good luck to everyone.   Cheesy
fud again,we all get the coin,so  the escrow fund were released to dev ?any problem?

nothing.      its your money .  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: