Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex - page 21. (Read 97316 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
wat was ico price

3 stages

2k, 2.3k, 2.7k.
Anyways, what is the ETA on V2?
Activity: 291
I had no problem getting on the list very quickly and once coin opened, I had no problem getting my coins very quickly.  I felt the dev and the escrow service was very good.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys, it's cool to see this thread in the first quarter of the screen everytime I refresh the Announcements Page but its getting a bit boring now..

Just stay calm and wait for the Dev to arrive, don't need to flood 5 pages with the same stuff over and over again..

Everything is cool, one guy misses his IPO coins, no one else is missing them, so its a "local" problem which will surely be addressed soon.
Ask yourself this, is there anyone else but the dev that can assist you?

Obviously not is the answer, so why make 10000 posts about the same thing when no one else can help you, you have to be patient I'm 100% certain this will be resolved in the next hour or two at most! just relax.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Which part about talk to the dev do you not understand?

Apparently he does not know how to be patient. I'm sorry our Dev is not waiting on you 24/7.
Dish catcher please stop posting in this thread till bengjig is online and messages you.
Activity: 258
Can you guys please just stop escalating the situation? It's fairly simple. Just put yourselves in his shoes, you'll be pissed also.

Posting on here will not help with the price, so stop. Please?

It's 7:39 AM where I'm from... I'm not even sure if Dev is awake yet.

Thanks for the kind words.There are good people here and that makes me feel better.

For sure I would be so pissed when such mistake is made, but wait for DEV reply, before making the problem bigger than it is.
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
For anyone talking about the address no existing - try this. Open your wallet, create a new address and then once you are fully synced try to search the address. You wont find it. I just tried.
Can you guys please just stop escalating the situation? It's fairly simple. Just put yourselves in his shoes, you'll be pissed also.

Posting on here will not help with the price, so stop. Please?

It's 7:39 AM where I'm from... I'm not even sure if Dev is awake yet.
Which part about talk to the dev do you not understand?
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
Lol that guys address dosent even exist...time to block him for being retarded
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i just checked your address it says it is not valid

http://blockexperts.com/vlt/address/VYXxq9Ad4NLawpRUQJPLvpUnLkDinAnKus

that address doesn't even exist

Because it's a fresh new address and it proves I don't have any coin received.

ok but you do know that dev has not even officially said distribution is complete so you will get your coins. when he is online today we will ask dev about your situation even if your not online
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Like Michael has said, there was no way I could have confirmed every single person had received their VLT. I contacted the users who invested the most Bitcoin into the ICO and received confirmation from them that they've received the VLT. The general consensus within the thread was that everyone received the agreed coins.

That being said, please don't defame my escrow service. I provide the most secure escrow service on Bitcointalk and I strive to be the most professional and friendly escrow agent.
I'm looking forward to seeing the resolution to this situation.

Thanks!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.0.3
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUGZoRAAoJEFkJihs2GslblAAH/0OOoj3lLGWaTp9vWK3W5Bwl
XYrBlRbAwndC96f0BYTsWaLcHuD7podoaS2we4/dCBscxQGbA6bV608PKO+gfn3j
CJRVLeUHthV+b0qstJRdFwecK0Hm/BewTcntUmBKd7TLwq51DgyX3IID8RNmYQmL
YGsw51C3JtSlEGSH90Qli/s12iHFyCd9lUpj4XY9ztelrb0ryfsI29K3ELyFCZAi
yvnAYpPsP3v/pswYCaB77txAzyX8/KHSLCmnkicat4h4Tpe34Vx/D8lDcuH+Kgbt
uLOec0X6i6K2SI7nBVbCmofwX3lz/4tZziGYXyTGpF/ZsoXRFRnSASCaSkDexQE=
=rTJj
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Because it's a fresh new address and it proves I don't have any coin received.

Dishcatcher, I understand your frustration as it happened to me with a different coin. I believe that Dev will resolve everything since he has been transparent with the process from day 1. Please be patience. Smiley
Incidentally, you do realise why the price dropped don't you?

Someone in the ico, dumped into sell orders to make people panic sell into his buy orders so he bought more than he had initially in the ico.

It's a very old trick and I cannot beleive people still fall for it lmao.

I think you're spot on.  Wink
Incidentally, you do realise why the price dropped don't you?

Someone in the ico, dumped into sell orders to make people panic sell into his buy orders so he bought more than he had initially in the ico.

It's a very old trick and I cannot beleive people still fall for it lmao.

i dont understand i just checked the address where the payment was sent to on the block explorer VHNe3zKhzSs42gxRJTwBDYrauJTWorQ467

and it shows payment has been sent showing a balance of 50k

Here you get it.I'll make a topic and get more evidence listed.

then why was the payment sent to another address, just look at the spreadsheet someone invested 5.1btc they got their investment fine. can you see how we do not support you as that investor got his fine. could be a simple error when dev he is online i hope it gets resolved but whoes address is that where the 50k went too
Everything will be resolved. It's only 7 in the morning in the States for me.... Wait for dev to wake up. The more you complain, the more you'll hurt the price.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
I'm hands off with the situation, I can't give any refunds that's up to the developer. Here's the backup of the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yv609LGaBsjbNS9dpYD2bx-9HU41L5-HxpyjF63vaaw/edit?usp=sharing

So you are telling me that you didn't confirm the distribution is properly done and release the fund to dev anyway.
This spreadsheet means nothing without every investor's confirmation.The dev can do anything to it and make fake distribution.

I can sit here and listen to you slander the main Dev but do not talk back to devthedev. His Job was to escrow and there was no way that he could have confirmed every last person got their vlt. To the correct address that is.

The main Dev most likely made a payment mistake and you will be paid back or the Dev will dispute it and show the message that you sent him if there is one. Please stop spamming the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: