Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 56. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I am sure that in March 2018, VOT will stand 1-3$.
And then we will see good growth to$ 100.
The developers wish you success and profit to all. Wink

how can this be true?
Because he invested some BTCs to this coin when it cost 2000 sat for 1 VOT on ICO, so he's hoping for making a profit... and get money back. ^_^

1-3$ is very wet dreams  Cheesy but 3000-5000 satoshi is quite real price in the first quarter of 2018. Of course if we will see enough active development. Still mining VOTs because of low difficulty and profit practically equal to other equihash coins at current price of 100 sats

Current price is 25-75 sat. I think maximum price in 2018 is 120-800 sat.
PS I do not want to list the reasons

500 satoshi will be fine already, if there will be 800 I will sell half. But only half, because if the developers get it, it will cost much more.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
1-3$ is very wet dreams  Cheesy but 3000-5000 satoshi is quite real price in the first quarter of 2018. Of course if we will see enough active development. Still mining VOTs because of low difficulty and profit practically equal to other equihash coins at current price of 100 sats

So on what basis do you offer this figure ?

It's little bit less wet dreams  Cheesy I just hope because I spent some my mining time and invested a little amount of Bitcoins to the project. Of course I would like to multiply my investment. But also I like Votecoin idea about community voting and I wait the realization
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis

how can this be true?
Because he invested some BTCs to this coin when it cost 2000 sat for 1 VOT on ICO, so he's hoping for making a profit... and get money back. ^_^

1-3$ is very wet dreams  Cheesy but 3000-5000 satoshi is quite real price in the first quarter of 2018. Of course if we will see enough active development. Still mining VOTs because of low difficulty and profit practically equal to other equihash coins at current price of 100 sats

Current price is 25-75 sat. I think maximum price in 2018 is 120-800 sat.
PS I do not want to list the reasons
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
1-3$ is very wet dreams  Cheesy but 3000-5000 satoshi is quite real price in the first quarter of 2018. Of course if we will see enough active development. Still mining VOTs because of low difficulty and profit practically equal to other equihash coins at current price of 100 sats

So on what basis do you offer this figure ?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
i have same opinions Smiley

how can this be true?

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/releases

Windows Defender doesn't like the files.

C:\apps\votecoin>votecoind
This version of C:\apps\votecoin\votecoind.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your
computer's system information and then contact the software publisher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

how can this be true?

how can this be true?
Activity: 8
Guys, check this out, Russia willing to use blockchain technology for their voting system.

https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-voting-code-made-open-source-moscows-government/
you will see it Smiley
Merit: 105
The coin for a long time keeps at the level of 100 satosh ... it's good, but I would like at least a small stable growth in prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Guys, you can check the profitability of the coin at https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/
Activity: 57
Yes but a view words from the Dev every Week would be gold for our soul
Merit: 101
Any more exchanges up and runing yet?
Coin seems to be slowly gaining notice
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Hi!
Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/vot

December is begun. What is current stage of Votecoin project development? Any news? Would we see something interesting this year? A short report would be great. Still mining Votecoin - now is still  good chance to get enough amount of VOTs

Where are u mining m8, zsolo.bid or pool.votecoin or votecoin.catspool or so..

Greetingszzz

Now I'm using http://pool.votecoin.site. It's quite stable for weeks (Only one failure about one or two weeks ago) As reserve pool I use nibirupool. Payments are equal to calculated amount according to relation of my hashrate to network hashrate
Activity: 18
December is begun. What is current stage of Votecoin project development? Any news? Would we see something interesting this year? A short report would be great. Still mining Votecoin - now is still  good chance to get enough amount of VOTs

Where are u mining m8, zsolo.bid or pool.votecoin or votecoin.catspool or so..

Greetingszzz
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Miningspeed has added Votecoin!!

0.4% fee
PPLNT payout scheme
Dedicated stratums in europe, us and asia (very low ping for asia people)

https://pool.miningspeed.com

Miningspeed is the good pool for Equihash with low ping and easy diff configuration. The pool need some more hashrates to be stable. I like to mine Zen but some big hoppers are sitting there. Anyway I like your pool  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: