Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 52. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
And don't worry guys, VOT is far from dead.

As you might have noticed, someone earlier in this thread have mentioned VOT addition to barterDEX.

We have worked with komodoplatform and they successfully tested atomic swaps with VOT.
They also have added VoteCoin to the barterDEX application, so in next version it should be tradable from the GUI!

We're now setting up the liquidity provider node for barterDEX, so there will always be enough VOT for swaps.

Meanwhile we are still working on GUI Wallet.

Oh, I almost forgot: Happy New year!  
Now you can ask us for wallet  Roll Eyes

Thanks, Nice to hear from you.Its a big concelation. You give us a future perspective.Maybe you can do this every fourth night.We would like this very much.
Best greetings
Cluburlauber
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Happy New Year. Hope this year will go VOT to the moon)
When wait new version of VOT wallet? When GUI for linux?
Activity: 263
Merit: 10

As you might have noticed, someone earlier in this thread have mentioned VOT addition to barterDEX.

We have worked with komodoplatform and they successfully tested atomic swaps with VOT.
They also have added VoteCoin to the barterDEX application, so in next version it should be tradable from the GUI!

We're now setting up the liquidity provider node for barterDEX, so there will always be enough VOT for swaps.

Well, I trusted this coin!!! Now let us see if it will really rock!!!
Activity: 265
Merit: 105

Hi devs! Do you think about building masternode for VOT.
I think if you can do it, VOT will have a good future  Wink

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

Building masternode system seems like good idea, but we're afraid it is not possible with VOT.
One of VoteCoin characteristics is that we removed 20% founders reward. The whole reward from mined block goes to miners.
So there is no "fund" we could use to pay rewards for masternode operators.
Hi there VOTE plp. Good luck with project

Hey, thanks Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Hi there VOTE plp. Good luck with project
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
How many VOT COINS does masternode need?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11

This is similar to the HST token, right?

It's like ZEN and ZCOIN  Wink
The price of Zen grew from $2 to $50, Zcoin from 5$ to $120.
Activity: 142
No news from dev.. I think this is die coin
Activity: 100
Dev is unable to write "happy new year" in this topic, and you ask them for wallet ...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

This is similar to the HST token, right?
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Looks like this coin died pretty quick eh? ... I like the whole idea behind VoteCoin, Sadly it doesn't look like these guys will be making any real contribution to the Crypto World Sad ...

If anyone is looking to discover another Crypto, Check out Zero Currency. Not Zcoin, but Zero Currency (ZER).
It's more then alive Wink
Activity: 94
Looks like this coin died pretty quick eh? ... I like the whole idea behind VoteCoin, Sadly it doesn't look like these guys will be making any real contribution to the Crypto World Sad ...

If anyone is looking to discover another Crypto, Check out Zero Currency. Not Zcoin, but Zero Currency (ZER).
Activity: 14
Can someone help me with a method to recover a corrupt wallet.dat file that was recovered with the EaseUS Data Recovery tool? It was permanently deleted and when I recovered it - it gives Error: age - error 17 and I can't get it to work.

Does anyone know a VoteCoin/Zcash wallet.dat recovery tool or some Hex Editor where I can get the private keys for the t address and z address in this wallet?

I appreciate your help and your time.
Activity: 2
Hi, I was trying to download the votecoin wallet but it couldn't work well.  Please advice how to install in proper way.

I have clicked to github https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/releases/ and I have downloaded the released from
VoteCoin v1.0.12 full released for Windows and I am using Windows 10.

I have followed the instructions which is under readme.

I clicked to the exe file then I clicked to the other file that which is something like Synchronize pop up.  I clicked to the.bat file after
Synchronized however, there have none of a wallet that I receive by any effect.

Please advise how could I get a proper wallet.
Activity: 42
VoteCoin just listed on BarterDEX exchange Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
No updates, no volume on trade satoshi, would be nice if someone sell all up to 40sat Cool

Somebody did today!!! Shocked
Let me check when TS comeback online Cool
Pages:
Jump to: