Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 19. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Interesting idea, if work out then be of great help as it seems  promising to detect scam projects.Hoping that it will grow and emerge as the good project of 2018.Good Luck
Activity: 63
Interesting idea, if work out then be of great help as it seems  promising to detect scam projects.Hoping that it will grow and emerge as the good project of 2018.
copper member
Activity: 1064
This seems cool project with The purpose of Identify SCAM projects.The idea is good and it will grow rapidly.happy to be the part of good project.

Activity: 48
Very nice project. I am always with ur comunity.
Activity: 61
this is a very good project admin and im very happy to be a part of this project good luck to you admin and to your team.
Activity: 19
素晴らしいプロジェクト。
応援してます。
Activity: 26
I think this is what people are looking for, I really wish you success.  Wink
Activity: 140
Activity: 12
I follow you dev
Activity: 5
It seemes to me that is one of the most usefull project. I wish you big success
Activity: 266
A good project with an interesting idea
Activity: 55
Thi is nice project!
Activity: 6
An excellent idea, I think the project is quite promising, and most importantly you can start from scratch
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Its good we have a system dedicated to detecting scam projects and ICOs. Most of the reviews we see online, even by crypto veterans and experts, are laced with biases while some are paid reviews. While NOSCAM approach is better is because of its decentralized nature. The review and voting system has measures in place to ensure that voters and reviewers alike read the whitepaper and also read the profiles of the development team, partners and advisory boards. The fact that incentive will not be paid to any reviewer that fails to answer correctly, questions that has answers in the whitepapers and in the provided links ensures that reviews gotten are genuine and well thought out. Its a great plus for crypto ecosystem as the level of scam projects will eventually dropped due to low or no participants in their ICOs. Keep it up guys. I enjoyed the Minerva review
Activity: 14
The ideology of the project is what amazes me-reviewing of projects to determine how real the project is awesome. It makes one know if it is legimate or not to put ones investment, and that is what NOSCAM is doing. I buy into the idea big time.
Activity: 50
after you indetify which project are scam, what's next? will it help the investors get back the money that they invest? what will happen to those who scammed investors?
Activity: 98
this is a very good project, I will hold to get to the high price thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The more verification with some of these new ICO's the better.  I'm not sure I fully understand the NOSCAM platform.  I read the info and voted on the website for the required platform, but still don't know if the NOSCAM team has vetted them and if they did, what the result is.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Excellent idea ! You could become a sort of 'label', a referer, a must-see that everyone would consult before committing to a project. Scammers can tremble! Good luck, wholeheartedly with you!
Activity: 28
I really like NSC token of high royalty
Pages:
Jump to: