Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 23. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this project is much more different than the other ongoing projects. NOSCAM is catering to a real problem and I think this project might be very useful to everyone crypto world. I support this project and hoping to invest on this project. cheers!
Activity: 49
Good Project Best Ever Project Joined
Activity: 85
Wow people you can get a coin whose main objective is to avoid scams as a lot of scams have been happening lately with the introduction of more and more people in crypto world. Now this can be a shining star among the cloudy crypto world. Hope this would touch heights.  Smiley

telegram id @FinalDestiny
twitter username @agarwalvaibhav6
Activity: 33
Wow people you can get a coin whose main objective is to avoid scams as a lot of scams have been happening lately with the introduction of more and more people in crypto world. Now this can be a shining star among the cloudy crypto world. Hope this would touch heights. 
Activity: 63
Added new Bounty

BITCOINTALK (1k Participants)
Make a constructive comment with a minimum of 20 words in this thread (English only)
Put your ETH Address in the location field on your profile
Fill this google form to confirm your entry
Activity: 1
Great project!  i like idea!
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
This is a project with great intentions, solving a community problem, they should fasten up the project to curb the growing Cryptocurrency ICO Scams. Just joined the Airdrop.

Good luck to all participants and the project.
Activity: 3
Good Project!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
It's noble idea. Wish your project explosive development. I stay with you.
Activity: 63
cool project, is it a only bounty articles and videos? how with the bounty signature ??

Yes, only articles and videos Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
Good project
To the moon
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
I absolutely do not understand how the scammers will fight against the scammers. It's like a bee against honey? Smiley
Good thing to do! Hate scamers!
Great idea. 
Good luck!  Cool
Activity: 2
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
The name of your token is really interesting, but how can I know if your NOSCAM token is another SCAM, LOL Grin
Activity: 19
An excellent idea, I think the project is quite promising, and most importantly you can start from scratch
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
NOSCAM token sounds pretty scammy IMO. Especially with all these lackluster replies lol
Pages:
Jump to: