Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WDC][POOL][PPLNS][DDOS-protected] WorldCoin mining pool - page 2. (Read 11972 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What is  happening to the pool ?  compare to yesterday I  earning less than   half coins   :/   the same  machine  and  the same speed 3000KH/s
difficulty went up from 1 to 2 Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
What is  happening to the pool ?  compare to yesterday I  earning less than   half coins   :/   the same  machine  and  the same speed 3000KH/s
Activity: 37
fixed. up & running again. sorry for the inconvenience Sad

Try to find a solution to avoid this so next time you sleep, as because there is definitely a tide of miners from the pool and from this and from DGC

Yes please!
While CGMiner fell over to another pool that pool sucks and I only get about 65% of expected.

Yay for Erundook being back up!

Try to find a solution to avoid this so next time you sleep, as because there is definitely a tide of miners from the pool and from this and from DGC
yep i'm on a conversation with server support now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

server got a kernel panic while i was asleep. restoring it now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I cannot seem to connect to your website.  I tried clearing my cookies and cache but that hasn't helped.  Any ideas?

Looks like the whole lot is down again, can't connect to DGC one either.

Same here, may be the server is down.
Activity: 37
I cannot seem to connect to your website.  I tried clearing my cookies and cache but that hasn't helped.  Any ideas?

Looks like the whole lot is down again, can't connect to DGC one either.
Activity: 56
been mining here for a week now, always prompt payments & excellent service overall.

Can't recommend this pool enough!
thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
been mining here for a week now, always prompt payments & excellent service overall.

Can't recommend this pool enough!
announce: all of my pools now got proper HTTPS certificates, thus it is recommended now to visit them at https://[pool_name].epools.org link
legendary
oh i was being serious, don't worry Smiley

what's your ping in MS when pinging to the pool? that can cause issues with stales aswell
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
try with scantime : 9 & expiry : 9 Smiley

im using -Q 0 -s 1 -E 5 (not sure if u are being serious or not with the Smiley )
legendary
try with scantime : 9 & expiry : 9 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
just checked my pool stats and i have 61k valid and 9300 invalid.
Is there any extra tags i should use to improve this or is it normal.
I am using gui miner (cgminer)
intensity 20
vectors 1
gpu threads 1
worksize 256
thread concurrency 23000 (7950s)
legendary
DDoS protection provider went down somehow. Now it's back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

glad it's back up , no worries about the downtime Smiley
we never had any downtime for more than 5 minutes so i feel so sorry about this 4hr outage Sad

i appreciate it, but even with 4 hours of downtime i made more WDC in the 20 hours before that, than in 24 hours on other pools, so i'm not complaining at all Smiley

I love your pools & i'll always be happy to mine there Smiley
The downtime was not something you could control. Things like these can only be avoided with comlete redundancy - expensive.

However, it took me a little while to figure out what was wrong with the payouts through the night. I'm sure most people who wonder will find their way to this thread eventually, but I take the liberty of offering a few suggestions. Please do not take this as criticism - I think you are one of the top pool operators around, very quick to fix things and always dealing with things fairly. I really enjoy your pools, but I have a wish list of improvements. You may not agree that this is necessary, but here they are:

1) How about an "announcement" text on top of the web interface when something major happens. Many other pools do this
2) You should have a link on your pool front pages to the official forum thread for the pool, if this is where updates are published
3) Other pools using mmcfe front end have a lovely graph which shows hash rate over time (pool and miner) and earned coins as bar graphs for every day. This kind of display I find very informative; it gives me at-a-glance info of what my rigs have been up to and if the pool is performing as expected. Is it possible for you to graft a piece of the mmcfe code into your front end and provide similar graph info? :-)

Thank you again for excellent pool hosting!
i see. i think that could be done, not sure about estimated time yet. maybe after this weekend
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
The downtime was not something you could control. Things like these can only be avoided with comlete redundancy - expensive.

However, it took me a little while to figure out what was wrong with the payouts through the night. I'm sure most people who wonder will find their way to this thread eventually, but I take the liberty of offering a few suggestions. Please do not take this as criticism - I think you are one of the top pool operators around, very quick to fix things and always dealing with things fairly. I really enjoy your pools, but I have a wish list of improvements. You may not agree that this is necessary, but here they are:

1) How about an "announcement" text on top of the web interface when something major happens. Many other pools do this
2) You should have a link on your pool front pages to the official forum thread for the pool, if this is where updates are published
3) Other pools using mmcfe front end have a lovely graph which shows hash rate over time (pool and miner) and earned coins as bar graphs for every day. This kind of display I find very informative; it gives me at-a-glance info of what my rigs have been up to and if the pool is performing as expected. Is it possible for you to graft a piece of the mmcfe code into your front end and provide similar graph info? :-)

Thank you again for excellent pool hosting!
Pages:
Jump to: