Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WDC][POOL][PPLNS][DDOS-protected] WorldCoin mining pool - page 3. (Read 11972 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DDoS protection provider went down somehow. Now it's back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

glad it's back up , no worries about the downtime Smiley
we never had any downtime for more than 5 minutes so i feel so sorry about this 4hr outage Sad
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

glad it's back up , no worries about the downtime Smiley

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
anyone know a good p2pool?
legendary
hope we can get the pool back up soon Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Maybe all hosted on the same server which has died.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Yep, Erundook's WDC pool is down and also his DGC one.

Interestingly, worldcoinforum.org is also down.

Coincidence, shenanigans, or something about to change?

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of...

WORLDCOINS!

Grin
Activity: 37
Yep, Erundook's WDC pool is down and also his DGC one.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
can't access web interface, is it under maintenance? 
Is 13% rejected is normal now? I have tryed '-Q 0 -s 1 -E 5', without results.. And what pool is better? eu or us? Smiley

Что делать с реджектами и есть ли разница на каком пуле майнить, wdc, wdc-eu или wdc-us?
there's only one pool now which is http://wdc.epools.org
legendary
highly recommend this pool, highest payout i've gotten from any WDC pool, very stable, around 0.5% stales (or less)
Activity: 11
Is 13% rejected is normal now? I have tryed '-Q 0 -s 1 -E 5', without results.. And what pool is better? eu or us? Smiley

Что делать с реджектами и есть ли разница на каком пуле майнить, wdc, wdc-eu или wdc-us?
ACCOUNT BALANCE
-0.40477 WDC

2 hours ago - -6.10 WDC...
I guess you were lucky enough to withdraw those coins that were mistakenly added to your account. check your transactions for those withdrawals that you didn't actually earn.

Perhaps the case is still not in my luck.
After the automatic withdrawal of 10 coins I was a negative balance. Then I modified on the pool to near zero and stopped on it.
Today login - on the balance all 0

Наверное дело все таки не в моей удачливости.
После автоматического вывода на 10 монет у меня стал отрицательный баланс. Потом я доработал  на пуле практически до нуля и перестал на нем майнить.
Сегодня зашел - на балансе вообще 0
This is how pplns works, when you stop mining, it still accounts your shares within a little timeframe, so you just got few rewards after stopped mining that led your negative balance to become zero. I was also clearing transactions last day, so everyone with negative balance should get zero after that (extra coins got matched from pool donations).
Activity: 308
Google Adwords / Yandex.Direct
ACCOUNT BALANCE
-0.40477 WDC

I guess you were lucky enough to withdraw those coins that were mistakenly added to your account. check your transactions for those withdrawals that you didn't actually earn.

Perhaps the case is still not in my luck.
After the automatic withdrawal of 10 coins I was a negative balance. Then I modified on the pool to near zero and stopped on it.
Today login - on the balance all 0

Наверное дело все таки не в моей удачливости.
После автоматического вывода на 10 монет у меня стал отрицательный баланс. Потом я доработал  на пуле практически до нуля и перестал на нем майнить.
Сегодня зашел - на балансе вообще 0
as was announced zero fees was a promotion for a week. so that week passed and the pool fee is back to 1.5%.
ACCOUNT BALANCE
-0.40477 WDC

Activity: 308
Google Adwords / Yandex.Direct
ACCOUNT BALANCE
-0.40477 WDC

Activity: 309
actually i'd bet there is no other pool with operator reacting and fixing any problems *that* fast Wink

yeah Wink
i think there is something going wrong with the personal stats...

my account balance shows "negative" coins: -34 wdc and i havent got any coins for more then an hour...

Edit: now 2 mins. later it shows -65 WDC
Edit 2: another 2 mins later it shows: + 3 WDC
Edit 3: 15 mins later 20:16 GMT+2: -(minus)145 WDC!
Edit 4: i think i have to leave this pool...
don't leave. there was a bug with payouts, which i was fixing last hour, so you could see your balances jumping around during stats recalculation.
all balances should be accurate now. those who was lucky enough to get an auto payout during this bug will see negative balances, since the pool did
actually pay them more than should.
sorry for this Smiley

no problem, now it seems to run fine - i'm back Smiley
actually i'd bet there is no other pool with operator reacting and fixing any problems *that* fast Wink
Activity: 309
i think there is something going wrong with the personal stats...

my account balance shows "negative" coins: -34 wdc and i havent got any coins for more then an hour...

Edit: now 2 mins. later it shows -65 WDC
Edit 2: another 2 mins later it shows: + 3 WDC
Edit 3: 15 mins later 20:16 GMT+2: -(minus)145 WDC!
Edit 4: i think i have to leave this pool...
don't leave. there was a bug with payouts, which i was fixing last hour, so you could see your balances jumping around during stats recalculation.
all balances should be accurate now. those who was lucky enough to get an auto payout during this bug will see negative balances, since the pool did
actually pay them more than should.
sorry for this Smiley

no problem, now it seems to run fine - i'm back Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: