Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 15. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Exit-scam of what?  Cheesy
There was no ICO, no investors, no money, where is the scam? Smiley))
It's all an open source project.

Yes, there is no new updated paper with the Hybrid system, but the devs are hard at work on it, so it will come in the end.
Activity: 232
Hello guys, because the Q3 just ended I want to make the announcement regarding the ecosystem exchange which is full functional now in beta version and ready to be released but we have to delay the exchange listing in order to be sure everything is ready in ecosystem. Anyone can test the exchange on the following link http://webdollar-vps2.ddns.net:8080 in order to see the progress. The delay is happening because we added a new important milestone in the road map and this is hybrid mining which is almost finished. We’re now performing the latests tests for POW&POS mining.

Is there an updated list of all the pools and it's fees?

Yes, you can find a list of the public pools on the webdollar.io just before the connections map.

Q3 is over. Where is the POS, where is the Exchange?
10 days ago it was already finished.
3. The exchange is already finished and tested by our community. Join the telegram romanian channel (https://t.me/WebDollarRO) in order to see this. Search for http://webdollar-vps5.hopto.org:8080/ (Now the test lik it is not active)
So I think it will be launched very soon.

True! We want to release firtst hybrid mining and after this we want to release the ecosystem exchange.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Is there an updated list of all the pools and it's fees?
Activity: 2
Q3 is over. Where is the POS, where is the Exchange?
All devs that contribute to the project get rewarded in premined WEBD (Genesys founds). This is public info and can be checked on the explorers.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Hi !
is webdollarminingpool alright?
I'm getting lots of "pool didn't respond / send hello is not working", mining app gives 0 hashes/s.
thanksss

The website seems in a state of abandonement. For weeks now links are not working. The link to the "Exchange" in the upper bar leads to google. The link to "Referral" leads to nowhere. There is no way to understand how one should use the site. Any newcomer would just leave as there is no explanation whatsoever as the FAQ is outdated and inadequate. This suggests the team having a zero understanding on how to communicate with people. Zero. Not exactly in tune with the declared intent of looking for mass adoption.

When you click the referral link, the link is copied in your clipboard and you don't need to do anything else. It is that simple. The project is open source and anybody is welcome to contribute in many forms like adding more answers to the FAQ, coding, fixing minor bugs etc. WebDollar is an open source project, just like Bitcoin. It is built by the community for the community.

If the project is "built by the community for the community" then the community which is willing to help should also get part of the premined coins that you are using to pay people who are working on the project. Am I right? If I'm wrong, then also your statement aimed at shifing the responsability of lacks and mistakes to the community is wrong. Am I right or am I wrong? You chose.
The solution is simple, don't use webdollar.io page to select pool but access the direct pool link (which is very long, like: https://webd.pool.coffee/pool/1/Balanel_si_Miaunel/0.02/cd7217ad76118df5357ae7a094aa48096daae8a67767bd3acbc8638dc68955ac/https:$$webd.pool.coffee:8443)
copper member
Activity: 29
Hey WebD guys, there is any chance to solve de issue about the chaotic jump of the pools?

It is not an issue. For some period of time, some pools become offline, and in order to avoid not mining minutes or even hours, we decided to make the miners to connect automatically to other pools.

Sorry webdollar.io_copperMember but this is senseless. Looks like a hidden mining job for me. Centralized (and
perhaps favoured). You should let us to decide in wich pool we want to stay. The behaviour of that list is verry
annoying thing. You're with programming part and we with the mining; one  half without the other isn't working...
The things could be done easily: what is the reason to not put the links to the pools in the webdollar.io page?
It is so hard to do it?

So in your mind you prefer to have 0h/s for hours burning electricity? What I want to tell you, that some of the pools are not available 24/24
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hey WebD guys, there is any chance to solve de issue about the chaotic jump of the pools?

It is not an issue. For some period of time, some pools become offline, and in order to avoid not mining minutes or even hours, we decided to make the miners to connect automatically to other pools.
Don't your think that pools go offline too much often ?
May be the reason is not in pools, but in unstable WD network or wrong pool configuration or something else?
brand new
Activity: 0
 - Foarte mare inconstanta in valorile "Pool hash" afisate in pagina oricarui pool! Inclusiv valoarea
"Global". Valorile "sar" de la un 6Mh/s la 13Mh/s, si asta de la un minut la altul... 7Mh/s e echivalentul a
aprox. 1400-1500 de procesoare Ryzen 7 2700X...
 - Si mai ciudat, unele pool-uri afiseaza valori "Pool hash" chiar mai mari decat toata reteaua webd (ex. 134%)!
 - "Available balance", pentru ACELASI wallet, are valoare diferita in oricare doua pool-uri diferite. Repet.
"Available balance"!
 - Wallet-ul "default" nu dispare - odata sters - din lista de portofele. Ca sa dispara, trebuie reincarcata
pagina de browser.
 - Un wallet creat si parolat intr-un PC, si minat in el, e vazut NEPAROLAT (deschis) pe un alt PC! Reparolat,
nu stiu care din cele doua parole este cea curenta...
 - In pool-uri nu se specifica termenul de plata: dupa cate blocuri sau dupa cat timp.
 - Pe anumite pool-uri nu poti folosi intreaga putere a procesorului, ea fiind limitata destul de mult.
 - In lista de pool-uri sunt cateva care nu mai pot fi accesate.

Azi toate pool-urile au mers foarte prost sau n-au mers deloc. Inclusiv solo_mining-ul.
copper member
Activity: 29

3. The exchange is already finished and tested by our community. Join the telegram romanian channel (https://t.me/WebDollarRO) in order to see this. Search for http://webdollar-vps5.hopto.org:8080/ (Now the test lik it is not active)

Thank you for the update! Finally it's coming.
Very good news. I wonder what will be the starting price ?
And do you have plan to list WD not only on your own Exchange ? Bittrex, Bitfinex, etc ?
Activity: 232

The roadmap is a big lie. There is just one developer (ibudisteanu), others barely have commits on Github.
The Webdollar project is a big mess, the team is not experienced enough to build a secure exchange.
There is not going to be a Webdollar exchange in 2018, mark my words.

1. You are so funny... You already did few accounts in order to FUD our bitcoin talk thread. I will continue to delete all your FUDing posts excepting this one only to prove you how embarrassing you are.

2. You don't have any statement for your accusation regarding the road map. Alexandru is not the only developer and you can see clearly here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLmT6Y0vFc.

4. We finished the exchange platform in order to not using it? You're so funny...
Activity: 2
exchange?
Official Exchange doesn't launched.
But you can do that:
I'm still not have Telegram...don't know why Cheesy
So I want to ask here - do you guys have an official escrow on Telegram trading ? And what is the current price ?

No, we don't have an official escrow. There are few channels for trading with few community escrows. I don't know the prices because I am not trading.

Also I have a question.
In accordance with the first official Roadmap, the first Exchange was to be launched in June. There was some problems, so launch was postponed.  In accordance with new Roadmap, Exchange must be launched in Q3.
Q3 is over in 10 days.
This time everything will be done by the deadline?

The roadmap is a big lie. There is just one developer (ibudisteanu), others barely have commits on Github.
The Webdollar project is a big mess, the team is not experienced enough to build a secure exchange.
There is not going to be a Webdollar exchange in 2018, mark my words.
exchange?
Official Exchange doesn't launched.
But you can do that:
I'm still not have Telegram...don't know why Cheesy
So I want to ask here - do you guys have an official escrow on Telegram trading ? And what is the current price ?

No, we don't have an official escrow. There are few channels for trading with few community escrows. I don't know the prices because I am not trading.

Also I have a question.
In accordance with the first official Roadmap, the first Exchange was to be launched in June. There was some problems, so launch was postponed.  In accordance with new Roadmap, Exchange must be launched in Q3.
Q3 is over in 10 days.
This time everything will be done by the deadline?
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Pe webdollar.io, alegerea unui pool e aventura: set-ezi unul, si de multe ori sare pe un altul - haotic.

Apoi, cred ca se poate implementa in cod o lista in care fiecarui pool (inclusiv consensus) sa i se poata
atasa o prioritate.
Ex: pool_d    --> 1
    pool_b      --> 2
    consensus --> 3
    pool_a      --> 4
    pool_c      --> 5
Astfel incat, daca pool_d cade, automat sa sara pe pool_b. Si daca pool_b cade si el, sa treaca pe consensus. Etc.

Ca sa nu aflam dimineata ca pool-ul curent a cazut...
Lista poate fi circulara.

Translation:
On webdollar.io, choosing a pool is an adventure: set one, and often jumps on another - chaotic.

Then I think you can implement in the code a list in which each pool (including consensus) can be
attach a priority.
Ex: pool_d -> 1
    pool_b -> 2
    consensus -> 3
    pool_a -> 4
    pool_c -> 5
So, if pool_d falls, automatically jump to pool_b. And if pool_b falls, he's on the consensus. And so on

Not to find out in the morning that the current pool fell ...
The list can be circular.

------
galileo2 ,  keep in mind there are pool fees. I half like your idea, the half that doesn't has to do with the fees. Not that it might start a fee war, but imagine if it auto swapped and everyone ended up in that pool, and then the fees started increasing because one pool manager is king of the hill and then decides to up the fee. Not that a fee war would be a bad thing, it would absolutely be something unseen in crypto so far, and we all know bad news is also good news, so ...

The only way, if there was an auto swap on drop, to make it fair would be to maybe split the ocean. Keep USA and Europe separate and if there is a dump in USA all miners that get dropped that live in USA would be rerouted to another USA node; and all Europe drop miners would be rerouted to Europe secondary node!

Just helping to think out of the box here ...

Thanks for translating. However this is the English thread, so people shouldn't post here in Romanian. There is the Romanian area of the forum for that.
As for the pools, I agree they are quite messy right now to use and when you try you don't have enough feedback on what is actually goin on - to that for time being i'm passing on this.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Pe webdollar.io, alegerea unui pool e aventura: set-ezi unul, si de multe ori sare pe un altul - haotic.

Apoi, cred ca se poate implementa in cod o lista in care fiecarui pool (inclusiv consensus) sa i se poata
atasa o prioritate.
Ex: pool_d    --> 1
    pool_b      --> 2
    consensus --> 3
    pool_a      --> 4
    pool_c      --> 5
Astfel incat, daca pool_d cade, automat sa sara pe pool_b. Si daca pool_b cade si el, sa treaca pe consensus. Etc.

Ca sa nu aflam dimineata ca pool-ul curent a cazut...
Lista poate fi circulara.

Translation:
On webdollar.io, choosing a pool is an adventure: set one, and often jumps on another - chaotic.

Then I think you can implement in the code a list in which each pool (including consensus) can be
attach a priority.
Ex: pool_d -> 1
    pool_b -> 2
    consensus -> 3
    pool_a -> 4
    pool_c -> 5
So, if pool_d falls, automatically jump to pool_b. And if pool_b falls, he's on the consensus. And so on

Not to find out in the morning that the current pool fell ...
The list can be circular.

------
galileo2 ,  keep in mind there are pool fees. I half like your idea, the half that doesn't has to do with the fees. Not that it might start a fee war, but imagine if it auto swapped and everyone ended up in that pool, and then the fees started increasing because one pool manager is king of the hill and then decides to up the fee. Not that a fee war would be a bad thing, it would absolutely be something unseen in crypto so far, and we all know bad news is also good news, so ...

The only way, if there was an auto swap on drop, to make it fair would be to maybe split the ocean. Keep USA and Europe separate and if there is a dump in USA all miners that get dropped that live in USA would be rerouted to another USA node; and all Europe drop miners would be rerouted to Europe secondary node!

Just helping to think out of the box here ...
The project is dead. No exchange, no adoption, they want to switch to PoS to mine another X billion WEB with their genesis in the next years...

If you say something they don;t like you get banned

FUD FUD FUD hahaha
Switch to PoS means that there will be a hardfork.
So I hope, in this time, devs will not forget about community and will make a vote in which community chooses whether the genesis should participate in PoS or PoS coins from genesis must be burned.
Activity: 19
How do you plan to become an exchange if you are not a registered company?

This is the REAL question, devs.
Pages:
Jump to: