Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 10. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Hey guys! I want to announce all of you that the HARDFORK was successfully released. Now our miners are moving on the new chain. We will start do in the next days blockchain virtualization and automatized bounty program release. After this exchange and CMC listing

so is POS working? care to explain what we have to do? just leave browser with wallet open?
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
Hey guys! I want to announce all of you that the HARDFORK was successfully released. Now our miners are moving on the new chain. We will start do in the next days blockchain virtualization and automatized bounty program release. After this exchange and CMC listing
Activity: 30
We will now start preparing Hard Fork WebDollar to implement hybrid POS + POW.
In order not to have problems, please avoid doing any transaction until we announce the successful launch candidate on the main network.
Nothing changes...Exchange on official website is still google.com Cheesy

Hey, don't take it too serious. Due to those which started to use free mining in cloud with different methods and dumping the coins we were forced to get a solution for that and we worked for our hybrid mining. And now I want to inform all of you about some news. We're preparing in the next hours to merge POS branch into master and with BACM pool and COFFEE pool help we will do this hardfork. The hardfork will be done using a release candidate. BACM pool will be moved on the release candidate and COFFEE pool will remain 1-2 days on the current blockchain. After 1-2 days if the release candidate is accepted by the network and working well, we will announce everyone to switch on the release candidate as being the new mainnet. The hard fork should be done tomorrow.

After releasing the hybrid mining we will release our automated bounty program. And the moving forward again to finish the exchange.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Nothing changes...Exchange on official website is still google.com Cheesy
Activity: 11
Hi! Can someone help me? ..before closing the computer I've saved the webdollar wallet in my macbook desktop, it's a .webd file ...and now I want to open it to see the information... could you recommend a way of doing this? thank you!

Go to the website: webdollar.io and import your wallet there.
Activity: 1
Hi! Can someone help me? ..before closing the computer I've saved the webdollar wallet in my macbook desktop, it's a .webd file ...and now I want to open it to see the information... could you recommend a way of doing this? thank you!
Activity: 77
Hybrid mining has been launched to the TestNet. Anyone can join and test if they want to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 3
Waiting for the exchanger Roll Eyes
look at my avatar
and my webd addres at profil

Hehe That is cool!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
look at my avatar
and my webd addres at profil
Activity: 69
no news on exchanges. top priority now is POS, which will be first implemented.

More news on the airdrop: 1000 WEBD guaranteed / person for first 1000 legit subscribers.

Some details here:

https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1070247121251635200

Cheers
Activity: 19
  I see you on Twitter news

webdollar #airdrop
Rules of participation will be announced tomorrow. Spread the word!
 https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1061712176363257856
 same other

Good evening. The dev team been working day and night to make sure everything will run smoother on #webdollar chain. #POS is around the corner and our own exchange waits in line to be deployed. Spread the news for more surprises awaits both here and on our Telegram channel.  https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1061660463006732288

Hi there. I am part of the community and the marketing team. Rules for the lottery-airdrop are all there in the form. Every week, one retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD. As you know this is an open-source project, and this campaign is done by and for the community. Peace!

One retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD? This is NOT what is written in the "Weekly WebDollar ReTweet Reward Campaign" form published by your team, where in fact it turns out that this "airdrop"(?) is in fact 100% a lottery and it it totally untrue that "One retweet (any retweet from that past week) will receive 5k WEBD". At least, if we agree that we are expressing ourselves in English. You should also google the word "airdrop" to know what it means before using it randomly. Words do have meanings - you know?

This is just a desperate marketing effort. A vast majority of users have left Webdollar for Nimiq.
That's their way: always overpromising and underdelivering.
Activity: 26
I like the concept, can be the new kid on the block.
Any news on exchanges?
Activity: 19
This peniscoin is useless. Nobody uses it, there is no community besides shills which are paid by the devs.
You can all have a first glimpse of our following big community airdrop on the following links:

https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io/status/1069903042907115522

or

https://www.facebook.com/webdollar.io/photos/a.111793746208724/232949260759838/?type=3&theater

Extra news first publicly shared here: each participant will get 500 $WEBD.

Spread the word!

Hello, anyone can explain this new stupid rulle for trading Webdollars in Telegram channel?

"This channel does not afford to support anymore bids under 100 $ / 1 Million WEBD. You can always try to buy at a lower place somewhere else. Any WTB message that does not comply will be deleted and the user muted for 24 hours. The second time she/he will be banned".

I mean, why do you force users to sell and buy webdollars at your convenient price??? And why 100 $ ? Why not 1000$ , or 10$ , or 1 $...?? Why not 89 $, or 70$, or 43 $, or 40 $?Huh

This is a bad decission. No one can force me to buy at your price, or to sell at your price.

Where to buy and sell if not in the channel created for those kind of operations?? On the Moon??

You can mine WebDollar or buy from those Telegram channels that you do not like (which are not official exchanges anyhow) or simply wait for a normal exchange. Then you will be able to place orders like WTB WEBD 1 million for 0 US Dollars. Good luck.
Activity: 77
Chill dude, that is a private channel, not created or managed by the DEV team! And as it is private they can set a MINIMUM limit. Also there is NO maximum limit.
My recommendation to you is to exit that channel an wait for the official exchange where there will be no limits.
Pages:
Jump to: