Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 23. (Read 43671 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
So  how much is 1 webDollar right now? Huh Huh Huh

Around 0.001$, it is a good moment for making a stock
Activity: 3
So  how much is 1 webDollar right now? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 232
ery interesting! need to try. already everything works?
in any case think it's cool and I support the project!

Thank you for your support, you can try our mining pools system to see how easy it is to mine https://goo.gl/VwMPfj

pools are not working since yesterday morning;
are you going to do something about? or forgot about it?

The pool were 5 minutes offline. Are working now
Activity: 30
pools are not working since yesterday morning;
are you going to do something about? or forgot about it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
ery interesting! need to try. already everything works?
in any case think it's cool and I support the project!
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
They pre mined 4 BILLION WBD and they air drop 1 million WBD to 10k users?
hahahahaha

4 billion coins premined? how much is the coin supply ? i think i already mine for a few minutes and not even a cent of a coin yet.

How the hell do you have 700+ posts on here and don't know the most basic things...
Check the first post for basic info about the coin. - one of the most basic things about this forum
How many coins you mine depends on the global hashrate, which determines the mining difficulty,  and your hashrate. If you're solo mining it might take forever to hit a block. So maybe you should try one of the experimental pools, or wait for the official pools. - one of the most basic things about crypto mining

One option is that he never ever got into mining before. His post however implies that with other coins he got mining rewards within a few minutes. Cheesy
Activity: 30
pools are still experimental isn't it?
every 10-15 minutes, it disconnect and change status to pool mining disabled; and this with tab open;
with tab minimized only works minutes; kinda disappointing
Activity: 47
hahahahaha

4 billion coins premined? how much is the coin supply ? i think i already mine for a few minutes and not even a cent of a coin yet.

How the hell do you have 700+ posts on here and don't know the most basic things...
Check the first post for basic info about the coin. - one of the most basic things about this forum
How many coins you mine depends on the global hashrate, which determines the mining difficulty,  and your hashrate. If you're solo mining it might take forever to hit a block. So maybe you should try one of the experimental pools, or wait for the official pools. - one of the most basic things about crypto mining
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
hahahahaha

Activity: 4
hahahahaha

Airdrop was done by pooling community resources not by the dev team. Read first.

As i know bounties will be organised by devs
Activity: 17
hahahahaha

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Are you serious? 100WEBD airdrop?
How much is that?

1/10 of a cent maybe

so you are expecting them to give you $1000 by doing nothing ?
wake up buddy,there's no free lunch in this world.
if you want to get something(like those for example) then do something for them,like find the bug ? advertising ? and many more.
airdrop was not created solely to give you and other people money for free,but instead it's created to raise other people awareness about something(like this project).
even though it's only a single dollar.but because it,people know and understand about this project and what is going on with it.

"There is no free lunch" is something which works both ways. If the Webdollar team wishes for people promoting their project on their social networks they should probably offer them something more concrete than 100 coins worth basically nothing. Or they can offer 100 coins and find nobody. Webdollar enthusiasts have probably already promoted this coins on their social network accounts. The others you won't convince offering something which is far less than you'd get just by letting your browser open for some minutes.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
How much is that?

1/10 of a cent maybe

so you are expecting them to give you $1000 by doing nothing ?
wake up buddy,there's no free lunch in this world.
if you want to get something(like those for example) then do something for them,like find the bug ? advertising ? and many more.
airdrop was not created solely to give you and other people money for free,but instead it's created to raise other people awareness about something(like this project).
even though it's only a single dollar.but because it,people know and understand about this project and what is going on with it.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Hi . I expect this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.

Hi grounlupseo. There are no tokens. WebDollar is a cryptocurrency itself, with its own Blockchain. There were no tokens issues, there was no ICO or presale. Cheers  Cool

No real point to answer to such messages, that's pure spam, probably bots writing the same shit ewverywhere, it should actually be reported to forum administrators so they can nuke those accounts.
Activity: 17
How much is that?

1/10 of a cent maybe
Activity: 121
Activity: 62
Hi . I expect this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.

Hi grounlupseo. There are no tokens. WebDollar is a cryptocurrency itself, with its own Blockchain. There were no tokens issues, there was no ICO or presale. Cheers  Cool
copper member
Activity: 29

AirDrop WebDollar: 1,000,000 free coins, offered by the community

The WebDollar community thinks it's time to take another step forward in unconditionally supporting the project. In this regard, we want to let you know how you can participate in the free distribution of 1,000,000 WebDollars, an Airdrop organized by the community.
Airdrop basics: first 10,000 registered users will receive 100 WEBD based on a registration and some tasks.

Defining the tasks:
1. Like and share our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/webdollar.io/)
2. Follow the Twitter account (https://twitter.com/WebDollar_io)
3. Join our telegram official channel (https://t.me/WebDollar). Write a constructive message immediately after the join. You can write an interesting question, comment etc.
4. Complete the registration form, accessible at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/tbBddzol0QzZGBZq2
5. If you have any questions please ask us directly in this thread

What is WebDollar?
WebDollar (WEBD) is a completely native cryptocurrency to the World Wide Web, entirely written in JavaScript, built around the concepts of simplicity, lightness and portability.
WebDollar's mission is to foster the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency.
In order to make that vision and reality, we need to address all kinds of users, not just the tech savvy, like most of the other cryptos do. For this we have created the simplest possible user experience for a cryptocurrency:

• No Installations
• No Downloads
• No account creation or complicated configurations.
• Wallet is securely created automatically and stored locally.

Just visit WebDollar.io and you can start mining directly on the site.

Activity: 62
TakeItEasy, WebRTC is to allow peer to peer connections directly in the browser, to enable a trustless coin, otherwise we wouldn't discuss on bitcointalk if we don't want trustless coins.

The blockchain is not recording any of that information, you are referring. In the blockchain, nobody records the IP, geoip location (which is not even precise it has an error of about 400 km), username, etc resolution. If you want to mine anonymously (because this is what you were referring, you can use a VPN). One of our devs, was also working on an anonymous VPN miner you can access at https://WebDollarVPN.io Moreover, if you mine in a mining pool, you are pretty much anonymous to the entire network.

https://i.imgur.com/AQphbs9.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: