Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 63. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Interesting project.

Mainnet will launched in ...?

Very soon, subscribe to our newsletter or join in our telegram group to be kept up to date.

I'm like a child who saw a new toy ... a very interesting project (most importantly, it's for lazy people, you do not need to do anything) you can send to the address WEBD$gBwoWdP@hCsa+BqDG$3ce5L112uqkfG6Nb$

I sent to you 5k test WEBD, thank you for your appreciation! Stay tuned!

received and followed by 2 blocks (if I correctly understood on 3000 coins one block)

where can I find the sender's address? send it back ..

p.s. and that for me it is profitable, I have in parallel included a miner on video cards on another coin, and they do not interfere with each other.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
No ICO,  I think this is good idea for the ICO saturation currently.
I Reserved for Vietnamese translation if you have bounty campaign
Activity: 232
Interesting project.

Very soon, subscribe to our newsletter or join in our telegram group to be kept up to date.

I'm like a child who saw a new toy ... a very interesting project (most importantly, it's for lazy people, you do not need to do anything) you can send to the address WEBD$gBwoWdP@hCsa+BqDG$3ce5L112uqkfG6Nb$

I sent to you 5k test WEBD, thank you for your appreciation! Stay tuned!
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Interesting project.

Activity: 1330

I'm like a child who saw a new toy ... a very interesting project (most importantly, it's for lazy people, you do not need to do anything) you can send to the address WEBD$gBwoWdP@hCsa+BqDG$3ce5L112uqkfG6Nb$      (i 5 4 core, 20 minutes there are still no coins)
reserve Chinese translation

We would need help with that! Do you want to help us translating the post in Chinese?

Gostei do projeto, estou testando em um PC domestico Core2duo

WEBD$gBY6GohdB7r6zIcbkcrwC7$bd2prPYK4Tv$

I liked the project, I'm testing on a home PC Core2duo

I sent you 10k test WEBD. Thank you for your support! Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter!
copper member
Activity: 532
reserve Chinese translation
Activity: 7
Gostei do projeto, estou testando em um PC domestico Core2duo

WEBD$gBY6GohdB7r6zIcbkcrwC7$bd2prPYK4Tv$

I liked the project, I'm testing on a home PC Core2duo
C´mon guys , join WebDollar.io for testing your hardware for mining and make some beta transactions.
Here is my temporary beta wallet adress:  WEBD$gBsPJVNbpy@mhLf1yrFqjZx$E8Ni5gk9BH$

You have 100k test WEBD.  Grin
Activity: 7
C'mon guys , join WebDollar.io for testing your hardware for mining and make some beta transactions.
Here is my temporary beta wallet adress:  WEBD$gBsPJVNbpy@mhLf1yrFqjZx$E8Ni5gk9BH$
self-moderated?

Could I have you tell me the reason?

You didn't quote someone for understanding the context. Could you please explain?

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering investing seriously in this. I joined and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !

Thank you! Subscribe on our newsletter for staying tuned!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering investing seriously in this. I joined and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
Activity: 742
self-moderated?

Could I have you tell me the reason?
Finally some really great projects here ! Keep up the good work !

Thank you! Subscribe to our newsletter which you can find on webdollar.io for staying tune with our project!
Activity: 62
I seems like i got here late, I just check on the bounty section in the website, but everything has ended.
Found that this is a good project, then good luck.

Hey cattano we had a small Bounty campaign called "Baby Bounty" http://webdollar.io/bounties . The Baby Bounty had received a lot of traffic especially hundreds  of tweets, youtube videos, instagram photos, reddit comments and thousands of messages on Telegram, etc. We will continue and create new rounds of Bounties and we also plan to include Facebook.

Join our newsletter or the telegram group http://t.me/WebDollar to be update to date with the news.

Transactions happen quickly  Smiley

Blocks are generated every 20 seconds. In the future, we can lower down to 10 seconds per block or even less.
I seems like i got here late, I just check on the bounty section in the website, but everything has ended.

Don'y worry. That was out baby bounty campaign. We will have after main net few more bounty phases so stay tuned!
Activity: 83
Who wants testnet WebDollars?
Post your addresses.
Here is my address:
WEBD$gCjDq92+zkIuaqw1BsuU3tejvip7C2+EEH$

Sending 10 WEBD. Got them?  Wink

Not sure, as there are only the last 20 blocks transactions listed and that is the address where I mine. So, try again at this address:

WEBD$gAfIvfhXv1zAfP9$SopJEGJ3mkjpmHIh7X$

And, give me yours, to send you back 20 Smiley

Just sent you 79 WEBD =) Check it in a few minutes.

My address is WEBD$gBUPQjZEM6pzBoxKCf5q@rf$2q$4Ik84$7$

Yes, I sent 100 to you Smiley

I received 100 coins from someone.
I sending now 100 WEBD. Got them?
My wallet address is WEBD$gAgdv6jEUcaW2zIdEQavj9+93$4Szzq@jX$

I've send you some WebDollars too.

https://i.imgur.com/C7rI51D.png

"Very Shortly"

Like, today?, This week ?

Not today. In a few weeks.

I got the coins. Give me the wallet address to send you back.
Activity: 62
i will give a try on this project. after i read a whole whitepaper for this project, i have a good vision on it.
it has an unique method to earn some currency from my browser. i am sure that this project will success in the future.

If you have questions regarding our White Paper http://webdollar.io/public/doc/WebDollar-White-Paper.pdf let us know!!! We are so thrilled with everybody's excitement about our open source project and we will want to make a change in the crypto world.
Activity: 16
My issue regarding WebDollar is huge supply 42,000,000,000 (42 Billion)

Question:
Is there a premine ? (I hope not)

More explanation maybe... Is this it ?

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180404/nd48k84y.jpg

The huge supply is a fine granularity that was chosen because the protocol targets mass adoption. But, it is hard capped, so it is not inflationary. It's like it already references a unit closer to satoshi than bitcoin.

The good part: each 20 second block rewards miners with 3000 WebDollars.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: