Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 59. (Read 43587 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
Why WebDollar is a shitcoin.

Ripple owns ~60% of total supply, Also Satoshi has mined ~6% of total, that means tens of thousands blocks with 50 BTC reward which wasn't withdraw from that addresses not even today (you can check the blocks one by one if you want Smiley ) You can check here: https://eklitzke.org/how-many-bitcoins-did-satoshi-nakamoto-mine Most of the cryptocurrency has a premined a quantity for developing the tech and helping the ecosystem to growth. Nothing in this world is free, and for that we did chose to alocate only 9.9% of total supply for WebDollar growth, instead 20%-30% like other coins did.

WebDollar will be listed on many Exchanges, we're at this moment in touch with few exchanges which would like to list WebDollar. The only fake account here, according to the name seem to be yous. Don't be sad because we didn't accepted you in our team because you have poor skills and asked us for FIAT money, VB. Smiley

Please hack our protocol. You're welcome to prove yourself. Bitcoin is not using HTTPS, but WebDollar will do in test net 4.0 because it is a website and need encrypted communication.

It is a difference between controlling and investing in ecosystem.

If javascript wasn't secure enough at this moment we would being using the terminal for sending messages instead writing on this browser based internet (unsecured in your opinion) because is using javascript
Activity: 62
wallet not secure, coz wallet dont have offline wallet..
mirror powerhash to mine another coin..

You are totally wrong. WebDollar is an open source project on GitHub written from scratch. You can check our source code.  https://github.com/WebDollar/Node-WebDollar/commits/master

Your wallet is offline. It is stored ONLY in your Browser and you can encrypt it using AES-192b. We don't store any wallets on any website including webdollar.io We use a technology called IndexedDB which enables us to store the wallet locally on your machine. If you format your hard drive, then you will lose your wallet too (just like in Bitcoin).

In order to understand this disruptive technology that works behind WebDollar, please kindly review our white paper http://webdollar.io/public/doc/WebDollar-White-Paper.pdf

2nd. We did not held any ICO, any pre-sale, we don't have any shady company in Gibraltar or so on. WebDollar is an open source project, just like Bitcoin.

3rd. There is also a beta Android App that stores in your mobile phone directly using IndexedDB. Somebody also developed an iOS App, but Apple doesn't want to approve it...
Activity: 6
SCAM , its premine..
wallet not secure, coz wallet dont have offline wallet..
mirror powerhash to mine another coin..
Where can we sign up to receive information about the Main Net release?

Yes you can do that subscribing on our newsletter or joining in our telegram group.
Activity: 4
Where can we sign up to receive information about the Main Net release?
Activity: 62
I've been on the website but it seems the mainet is not live yet, is it?

The main net is not live yet.

I mined coins yesterday all day and got a few thousand. Today there is nothing in the wallet. Do not waste your time on this.

A couple hours ago, we released an update 3.5 and a hard fork resetting all the wallets to 0 WebDollar is in test net, so everything you mine are Test Net Coins and many times when we do substantial updates, we create a new hard fork for the miners resetting all the wallets in the system. Before the launch of the Main Net, there will be a few more updates and a few more Hard Resets.
The project looks interesting, but the name of the coin is trivial: which is the need of mentioning the dollar, the most hyperinflated and debased currency of the world? This is the big PR flawn of the project.

The name of the coin was coshed because everyone associate dollar with money and our vision is mass adoption, that means we have to be easy to use and understand by everyone. We will like in the future WebDollar to be the decentralized version of the real dollar. Yes, you're right, at this moment we are in test net 3.5 so don't panic if you see any issue, we're still working. Join on our telegram or subscripe to our newsletter for being kept up to date with WebDollar status.

Congratulations on the Webdollar boys project ... I'm just waiting for the launch 👏👏👏

Thank you, DM!
Congratulations on the Webdollar boys project ... I'm just waiting for the launch 👏👏👏
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
The project looks interesting, but the name of the coin is trivial: which is the need of mentioning the dollar, the most hyperinflated and debased currency of the world? This is the big PR flawn of the project.
Really good project! This is what I was looking for a quite good time. This coin has the potential to be on top 10. I am already testing the mining in browser and I am here if you need any help.

Thank you for your support! Please join in our Telegram group for get in touch with our community. At this moment we are in maintenance, that means the mining is not working well.
Activity: 1
Really good project! This is what I was looking for a quite good time. This coin has the potential to be on top 10. I am already testing the mining in browser and I am here if you need any help.
Activity: 16

Do you have work on the site? you said that now the test mode, please let us know what's going on ...

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33986631   The coins were transferred from the account without my participation, how?

2.  next entry .. a long download is in progress, the slider (number of cores) is not working,
  balance zero and new address??

3.  several (5-10) login attempts, but there is a download and nothing happens ...

4.  deleted the folder%appdata% the browser webdollar ... launch - there is downloading nothing happens ....    what am I doing wrong?

p.s. my brother (we live in the same city, if you think that the reason for the IP address) on the account was more than a million, after the restart on the account zero ...

As I understand it, the protocol was the victim of its own success. A sudden spyke in miners after the bitcointalk announcement prompted for code optimization and all the wallets are reset when this happens. It's a test net after all and it will all be reset finally before the main net. So, everybody was reset, not just you. Your inputs are helpful, so stay around and help with improvements.  
I mined coins yesterday all day and got a few thousand. Today there is nothing in the wallet. Do not waste your time on this.

This is a test net, man! Find bugs, report them and they will fix them. Help or move on. I'm not the one to tell you what to do, you can invest your time and money in this or not, but unconstructive and hateful remarks don't help anyone. Hmm, unless if that's your purpose or you are from competition  Huh.
Activity: 42

It is just TEST net. That means no coins will remain after MAIN net release. All wallets will be reset to 0 anyway.
For now we are simply mining for TESTING purpose.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Activity: 42

Do you have work on the site? you said that now the test mode, please let us know what's going on ...

For me, is creating forks on and on. Probably the same for your brother. After the restart, balance is 0, because the fork is not accepted by the network.
The protocol is under maintenance, as stated on the website. I think will be fixed soon.
Activity: 35
  p.s. my brother (we live in the same city, if you think that the reason for the IP address) on the account was more than a million, after the restart on the account zero ...
i have the same bug
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33986631   The coins were transferred from the account without my participation, how?

2.  next entry .. a long download is in progress, the slider (number of cores) is not working,
  balance zero and new address??

3.  several (5-10) login attempts, but there is a download and nothing happens ...

4.  deleted the folder%appdata% the browser webdollar ... launch - there is downloading nothing happens ....    what am I doing wrong?

Activity: 35
I lost all my balance after restart browser.
Wallet the same.
Why ?
It seems mine the menero and give you the token...

Haha, you're funny. Check the console and the code and you will see it is not mining monero.
Pages:
Jump to: