Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 45. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Are there any  plans for bounty campaign?Im asking because thats popular way of spreading the word.
copper member
Activity: 28
Official team Account
I see that you already have alpha released.Is it possible to try it out?

Thanks for checking out our project, Absolutely, you can sign-up at:

https://workchain.io/registration
Activity: 182
I see that you already have alpha released.Is it possible to try it out?
Activity: 56
Do you guys have a web page? Or did I just missed it somewhere?

Hi AndreaTheGiant,

Yes we do, you can visit: https://workchain.io/
Please let me know if there is anything else that we can help with.
Activity: 196
Do you guys have a web page? Or did I just missed it somewhere?
copper member
Official team Account
Maybe some point in time in the future, employers will really benefit from this blockchain revolution. Can't wait to see that system be implemented. Less red tape in the Accounting department. Wink

Thanks, that's part of our Mission. But Employees First  Wink

WorkChain.io aims to make earning cryptocurrency possible for anyone who receives a paycheck. We give workers instant access to their paycheck the moment they clock out. It’s their earnings on their terms – true financial control that everyone deserves. And by automating the entire work to paycheck flow on the blockchain, we free employers from payroll processing time and costs.
Activity: 13
Thanks everyone for the great questions, please join us in Telegram to stay up to date as well with the latest news from our team!
copper member
Official team Account
Do you plan on integrating with existing ERP and accounting systems?

ERP and Accounting not really - but payroll yes, and other finance partners.

Our first integrations are with "Work Validator" applications (Time Tracking) - Humanity.com and WorkPuls.com.

We'll continue building onto additional apps in the traditional while we bring our own solution (dAPP) to market.
copper member
Official team Account
time to lessen the incurred payroll costs of a company. no need to pay high fees for this third party entities that only wants money. but, where do you think this project will commence? so as to make the guinea pig of this platform?

Thanks for the interest!

We've already started, our first product workID is live, and we're working on the second workPAY.

On our site we have our road-map with our timelines, and yes - We are definitely looking for early users!
Activity: 15
Exciting times ahead! I mean, who doesn't want to get paid instantly? Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
The new project is packaged nicely, with the unique concept of blockchain solutions for the future of Payroll, is there an important event to suck supporters?
Activity: 27
Do you plan on integrating with existing ERP and accounting systems?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Maybe some point in time in the future, employers will really benefit from this blockchain revolution. Can't wait to see that system be implemented. Less red tape in the Accounting department. Wink
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
time to lessen the incurred payroll costs of a company. no need to pay high fees for this third party entities that only wants money. but, where do you think this project will commence? so as to make the guinea pig of this platform?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Hello...Dev team...I am very happy to find this project...waiting for bounty... Grin Grin Grin
Thanks for your interest in our project! We will have a bounty announcement coming shortly. Join our channels to be notified!

Okay...got it..I have joined..thanks for prepared for this great idea..
Activity: 13
Hello...Dev team...I am very happy to find this project...waiting for bounty... Grin Grin Grin
Thanks for your interest in our project! We will have a bounty announcement coming shortly. Join our channels to be notified!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Pages:
Jump to: