Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 11. (Read 118096 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Last Active: September 08, 2014
Last Post on: 22-08-2014

You be the judge.

Looks very alive to me

to be honest, for me it looks fucked.. But potential in this coin is so big that i never will leave this coin .. I'm just waiting.. Just one thing - did anyone seen any bad word about this coin?!? Im talking about technical issues..?! NO! This si good coin! Just PR is in deep shit Smiley Let see maybe someone wake up and will do what he have to do! That's different algo guys! Don't be stupid don't sell that under 500 Smiley .. but that is just my opinion.. cross your fingers or sell it to me!!! Cheesy

I agree the coin is solid, just needs better community support and more cow bell!

Solid as in hashrate equal to 4-8 miners (depending on hardware) and dev not active on forum for the last 6 days?
This coin is right on the edge of being dead. Just take a look at those ridiculous dumps. The coin is worthless, you can't trade it and hashrate drops by the day. Technically there is nothing wrong with the code behind the coin, but it also doesn't offer anything besides being functional. It seems like the current "community" for this coin is based on less than 10 people clinging on the the hope that the coin will be worth something, because they have a ton of them - sorry, but it won't happen.

Holders have to wait. Selling it now is stupid. When dev comeback everything can happen.. thats all. If someone has put in a lot of work for sure come back. Always come back Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

You be the judge.

Looks very alive to me

to be honest, for me it looks fucked.. But potential in this coin is so big that i never will leave this coin .. I'm just waiting.. Just one thing - did anyone seen any bad word about this coin?!? Im talking about technical issues..?! NO! This si good coin! Just PR is in deep shit Smiley Let see maybe someone wake up and will do what he have to do! That's different algo guys! Don't be stupid don't sell that under 500 Smiley .. but that is just my opinion.. cross your fingers or sell it to me!!! Cheesy

I agree the coin is solid, just needs better community support and more cow bell!

Solid as in hashrate equal to 4-8 miners (depending on hardware) and dev not active on forum for the last 6 days?
This coin is right on the edge of being dead. Just take a look at those ridiculous dumps. The coin is worthless, you can't trade it and hashrate drops by the day. Technically there is nothing wrong with the code behind the coin, but it also doesn't offer anything besides being functional. It seems like the current "community" for this coin is based on less than 10 people clinging on the the hope that the coin will be worth something, because they have a ton of them - sorry, but it won't happen.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

You be the judge.

Looks very alive to me

legendary

You be the judge.

Looks very alive to me

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

You be the judge.

Looks very alive to me

You be the judge.
legendary
Hello

We noticed hashrate peak, 120 MH/s.
Green light to WhirlCoin.

+1 just waiting.. Smiley
Activity: 174
Hello

We noticed hashrate peak, 120 MH/s.
Green light to WhirlCoin.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
so, the exchange is working.

Trade on cryptoinedepends on the current difficulties, which in principle is not stupid  https://cryptoine.com/currency/status

My wallet has 10 active nodes, so it is difficult to talk about that whrl is dead.
Unfortunately, very worried about the lack of comment from the dev. I nevertheless hope that something will come of it yet
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well, 60 MHash is just 6 * 280X ;-)

Guys can you trade on swissex ??
Cryptoine is disabled frozen all the time...
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Well, 60 MHash is just 6 * 280X ;-)
Activity: 174

Up again on cryptoine.
Hashrate    60 MH/s Sad
if the coin is dead why does my wallet now have more connections with the UPnP enabled than previously ?

a coin is dead when you get zero connections and there are no nodes to be technical.

i understand most people don't mine alt coins because they believe in the coin they only want to 'EXCHANGE' the alt coin for btc

The coin is not necessarily dead, but it's definitely worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
if the coin is dead why does my wallet now have more connections with the UPnP enabled than previously ?

a coin is dead when you get zero connections and there are no nodes to be technical.

i understand most people don't mine alt coins because they believe in the coin they only want to 'EXCHANGE' the alt coin for btc

wgd
legendary
source: https://cryptoine.com/trade/whrl_btc

WhirlCoin Trading is temporarily disabled due to security reasons. Network Hashrate is critically low. Trading will be automatically enabled when Network Hashrate will rise.

Activity: 326
also think that the currency is remarkable. As for the dev, I think the hoped for deemed to be involved in the creation of community code. The situation could surpass it slightly.

If it is tough not escape from the deck

The dev will be back, they often do. We need to ease our expectations, we only require the dev to be governing agent over updates - their job is to make sure everyone's code is compatible. Hopefully other devs will come out and help, like with the current bitcoin-core team
wgd
legendary
also think that the currency is remarkable. As for the dev, I think the hoped for deemed to be involved in the creation of community code. The situation could surpass it slightly.

If it is tough not escape from the deck
Activity: 326
Hopefully we can keep the coin going - promote it to whoever you can!

It's not the dev's fault. I see no reason to give up on this coin, chances are he is busy or simply unable to do any work atm. Considering this is a decentralised currency, I see no reason why people should put pressure on one person to get things done - that's making it centralised again.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
wow... this coin still lives?
somebody decide to kill him: it is so sure!
Pages:
Jump to: