Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 14. (Read 118096 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
the series scamcoins not so easy to get on a larger exchange, especially without a solid bribes

dev if a problem for you is to build a win64 cpu-miner, is talking about tor or anonymous  is pure fantasy??

the dev never mentioned anything about building a 64-bit miner... I did. The source code is there, so build it yourself if you can't wait. I'm still setting up a proper build environment and will get it compiled as soon as I have the time for it - no promises here.

it seemed to me that the build miner win64 is as obvious as that the grass is not blue;] But every man for himself explains in his own way. If I had the capacity to build code on win64 I did this a long time, and of course published
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the series scamcoins not so easy to get on a larger exchange, especially without a solid bribes

dev if a problem for you is to build a win64 cpu-miner, is talking about tor or anonymous  is pure fantasy??

the dev never mentioned anything about building a 64-bit miner... I did. The source code is there, so build it yourself if you can't wait. I'm still setting up a proper build environment and will get it compiled as soon as I have the time for it - no promises here.
wgd
legendary

dev if a problem for you is to build a win64 cpu-miner, is talking about tor or anonymous  is pure fantasy??
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I think everyone needs to give the devs a break. They probably have jobs and other stuff that needs doing, and I think they're doing a good job of the coin so far

it is more than one month break already, and still we are only on those shit exchange
wgd
legendary
whirlcoin can you publish the address of premine coins?

im still waiting for win64 cpu-miner
Activity: 326
I think everyone needs to give the devs a break. They probably have jobs and other stuff that needs doing, and I think they're doing a good job of the coin so far
Certainly DEV is out gathering up his townspeople with pitchforks and torches to defend their coin
once i loved it ,but now its bitter to taste
this is the change it needs
change it will or be gone Cry

please leave and take your fud with you
im not going anywhere like ur coin
i'll take that as a yes u don't care about fixing your coin
mine and dump to the moon
no fud brother its your creation u kill it or i'll keep killing it so fix
answer them when they ask you how many coins mined
face ur creations major problem

It's not my coin. Do whatever you want, but please stfu.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
GreatOrchid nothing booking, writing still the same. mine drop it, but already here dude do not give. I do not want to go with whrl, it does not go - roil the btc on your gpu rig: D

dev need clear target coin is at a critical juncture

Tor and stealth addresses should be done by next week, other features are being planned. Hopefully we're on track Smiley
wgd
legendary
GreatOrchid nothing booking, writing still the same. mine drop it, but already here dude do not give. I do not want to go with whrl, it does not go - roil the btc on your gpu rig: D

dev need clear target coin is at a critical juncture
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Certainly DEV is out gathering up his townspeople with pitchforks and torches to defend their coin

im not going anywhere like ur coin
i'll take that as a yes u don't care about fixing your coin
mine and dump to the moon
no fud brother its your creation u kill it or i'll keep killing it so fix
answer them when they ask you how many coins mined
face ur creations major problem
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Grin
oh yes its me again mr DEV guy
cuda is not miner
NVIDA uses its called ccminer
and NVIDA people dont like ati people
 so combining names not good ideas
 Shocked

Ccminer is a fork of Cuda miner. Nvidia cards use CUDA compute cores and any program designed to run on Nvidia is branded a Cuda application.

No one will take your fud if you can't get basic facts straight.

legendary
legendary
 Grin
oh yes its me again mr DEV guy
cuda is not miner
NVIDA uses its called ccminer
and NVIDA people dont like ati people
 so combining names not good ideas
 Shocked
legendary
Don;t forget to vote whirlcoin in https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
i voted i was 3rd vote nobodys gonna drop money there with 4 million coins out there virtually worthless well maybe one will
legendary
Talking about my son, each giving birth in the shadow of the coin there is no exchange support. Especially when we talk about little meaningful exchanges. We are happy to repurchase from you all the coins for 10 satoshi: D

sell me btc for $10

ps. on cryptoine.com become thicker bids to ~ 70, but showed  you have eggs sold for 1satochi rotfl ;]

they are next
plan was for total inilation objective completed  ,regardless if its whatever price it will not float ,is my whole argument to many too easy to mine and dump will never be
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
wgd
legendary
Talking about my son, each giving birth in the shadow of the coin there is no exchange support. Especially when we talk about little meaningful exchanges. We are happy to repurchase from you all the coins for 10 satoshi: D

sell me btc for $10

ps. on cryptoine.com become thicker bids to ~ 70, but showed  you have eggs sold for 1satochi rotfl ;]

legendary

thats the problem its not rare its easily mined and easily dumped its poopie
whirl is in x15 its not even new
[/quote]

you are solo mining? this is not profitable anyway
[/quote]
i dont know how to solo mine
angry grumpy old miner takes on DEV sounds pretty cool to me
legendary
Activity: 3248