Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHRL] WhirlCoin | WhirlPool Algorithm | Sloped Rewards |AMD + CUDA Equal - page 60. (Read 118096 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
Is it really worth releasing a new coin and marketing it as CPU only when the CPU-only aspect is actually only a matter of time until someone circumvents that limitation?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
reduce premine to something like 0.3-0.5% and I'm in

Due to your requests the premine has been reduced to 0.5%. This is the feedback we need to grow the coin, so don't hesitate to suggest anything!

Can you not release this shitcoin into the world? The world is a dark enough place without another shitty scamcoin..

Just go back to your uncle's chicken farm and work for a living. Uncle needs you. 1 billion hungry Chinese need you.
go back to your cave freaking troll and scrypt mining
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
reduce premine to something like 0.3-0.5% and I'm in

Due to your requests the premine has been reduced to 0.5%. This is the feedback we need to grow the coin, so don't hesitate to suggest anything!

Can you not release this shitcoin into the world? The world is a dark enough place without another shitty scamcoin..

Just go back to your uncle's chicken farm and work for a living. Uncle needs you. 1 billion hungry Chinese need you.
legendary
This coin is going to make me soooo rich !!!!!!... I can by my island, where I plot to take over the world, my dreams are finally coming true. In honor of this coin I will make whirlpool the official coin of the former European Union nations.
I think this is would be good advertisement for a campaign against drug usage  Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
This coin is going to make me soooo rich !!!!!!... I can by my island, where I plot to take over the world, my dreams are finally coming true. In honor of this coin I will make whirlpool the official coin of the former European Union nations.
Activity: 252
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
title: ... CPU ONLY

OP: 200,000 WHRL: For GPU Miner

dafaq Huh Grin i was hoping for cpu only coin

As mentioned (somewhere Wink ), it will remain a cpu-only coin for a while, but will be inevitably gpu mineable, and I'd rather that minder was made by the community of the coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
title: ... CPU ONLY

OP: 200,000 WHRL: For GPU Miner

dafaq Huh Grin i was hoping for cpu only coin
legendary
Interesting, But i don't like the 1% premine.

Premine has been reduced to 0.5%

Hi.  Nice coin but you should consider removing the prmine.  'No premine' is an important status, if the coin grows big investors will donate to a developer fund.  many people won't mine because there is any premine.. cheers  Grin
I am not sure it is a good idea... no premine means no bounty (at least for a while), may-be once the coin is popular people donates, but for at the beginning this won't be the case. I think it is a nice way to get people involved. (I am not affiliated with this coin...  Grin)
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

Hi.  Nice coin but you should consider removing the prmine.  'No premine' is an important status, if the coin grows big investors will donate to a developer fund.  many people won't mine because there is any premine.. cheers  Grin
legendary
Premine?

1% for current bounties and future developement.
Not optimistic  Premine Coins
lol, not even able to read last post (the one posted before that one)
0.5 premine + instamine without gpu  Grin
will you still be using whirlpool or are you planning to remove it completely ?

Whirlpool will still be in use, only in a modified form. Originally I had it as a common form of hash like those used in many other coins, but after concern of a gpuminer being available immediately after launch I have modified it to extend that time.
lol, I hope you didn't modify in the same way x11r did modify x11  Grin

How was that done? I missed the x11 boat completely Smiley
dev changed the first 16 bits of the hash at the end of the x11 last algo (but it was a scam so that people mine some other x11 coin on his pool)
Premine?

Not optimistic  Premine Coins
0.5 premine + instamine without gpu  Grin

Whirlpool will still be in use, only in a modified form. Originally I had it as a common form of hash like those used in many other coins, but after concern of a gpuminer being available immediately after launch I have modified it to extend that time.
lol, I hope you didn't modify in the same way x11r did modify x11  Grin

How was that done? I missed the x11 boat completely Smiley
legendary
Premine?

Not optimistic  Premine Coins
0.5 premine + instamine without gpu  Grin

lol, I hope you didn't modify in the same way x11r did modify x11  Grin
Premine?

legendary
Premine?

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 252
NOT cpu only.This can be mined with CCminer!

Can you provide a link to this?

Chances are it only supports X15, which uses the whirlpool algorithm as one of its 15 hashes.

I will be modifying the hash structure whether or not they can mine it; I wouldn't want a gpu miner straight at launch.
Activity: 392
NOT cpu only.This can be mined with CCminer!
Pages:
Jump to: