Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WIKI] WikiCoin - Cryptocurrency of the people - page 15. (Read 43259 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
I'm mining at a very good rate  Roll Eyes Diff retarget too slow?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
WTS 18850.0012 at very very good price, send me an mp
Activity: 3
Merit: 100
There is a new block EVERY SECOND?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Don't trust this dev, they just create coins and dump them quickly.. this is the same dev that created DIME coin and dumped it in no time..

ahh man, didn't see that ... good catch.

they held dime at low price.

even asked them to give me a few millions and they didnt. greedy people. especially when they had 36 billion premined.

same here. small primine. but with worse block rewards premine seems huge

also people here donated extra to the dev...

Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Don't trust this dev, they just create coins and dump them quickly.. this is the same dev that created DIME coin and dumped it in no time..
Activity: 164
The WIKIcoin is quickly going to DEAD!!!
Activity: 164
大坑一个,哎,出来就完了~~~~
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
And if someone really stole the premine we could just block that address from transactions, e-Token did just that when they isolated the original dev's premine away.

How? They pushed out updated client not accepting tx from these addresses? That could be quite risky - if you announce such thing in advance, the stolen coins could move quickly to another address, if you do not announce it and just send out new version, you risk a hard fork with all the consequences.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Selling 5000 Wiki  - PM me with offer
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I want to donate to the cause as well, but someone who knows how to read the blockchain should explain exactly what happened.  Huh

And if someone really stole the premine we could just block that address from transactions, e-Token did just that when they isolated the original dev's premine away.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What is the "Immature:" field? Finally got my first block (so I think) and had 50 WIKI incoming, but it doesn't show in confirmed or unconfirmed. Randomly it will pop up underneath those two fields with Immature: 50 WIKI. I have never seen that before in other wallets.

Edit: Make that 2 blocks, but they are both in the same state.

2nd edit: Not I have had 3 of these, two which still show in transactions and one that disappeared.

Blocks are immature until they get enough confirmations.

Ah I see, I assumed that is what the "Unconfirmed:" field was for. So any idea why one of my 3 disappeared?

Thanks for the response!

atleast you got some 3-4 blocks,
I am mining for almost 4-5 hours with all orphans...lol
Activity: 168
30,000 for sale, PM
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Selling 4000 WIKI for 0.3 btc

Holla atcha boy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is the "Immature:" field? Finally got my first block (so I think) and had 50 WIKI incoming, but it doesn't show in confirmed or unconfirmed. Randomly it will pop up underneath those two fields with Immature: 50 WIKI. I have never seen that before in other wallets.

2nd edit: Not I have had 3 of these, two which still show in transactions and one that disappeared.

Ah I see, I assumed that is what the "Unconfirmed:" field was for. So any idea why one of my 3 disappeared?

Thanks for the response!

they are orphans...

Ah greaaaaaaaaat. All orphans so far then. Sad
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
12,250 Wikicoin for sale.

This coin is going to be a big one, asking 0.075 per 1k

Senior member, good profile feedback + reputation thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/markj113-rep-thread-329175

Scammers need not apply, if your not well known and trusted its escrow or you send first!
Activity: 156
~100 orphaned and not 1 confirmed  Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Thanks for the response!

they are orphans...

Thanks for the response!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

2nd edit: Now I have had 3 of these, two which still show in transactions and one that disappeared.
Pages:
Jump to: