Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WIKI] WikiCoin - Cryptocurrency of the people - page 4. (Read 43259 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Great news !!!!!! Long and successful life to this amazing coin
Activity: 54
Sorry about being so quite, but we didn't want to release any incomplete information. WikiCoin is back!
We will launch our own exchange in two weeks. We have also a deal with a big company that will take WikiCoin under its wings.
Stay tuned, we'll update more on the next week!

where is the wallet?

Hm... it's not a good sign that the wallet can't be reach anymore, i assume that the devs left and forget this coin ... Somebody should do something or this coin is going to die.
Activity: 9
where is the wallet?
it's stupid how this died so fast, it wasn't so bad even if it was just a copy past

yeah this was a bump, cuz i'm holding some

Indeed, this coin has a big potential. If the devs really doing what they promise, this coin will rising to the moon Smiley but ... they are not seen to working on anything so...
what a pity Sad.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
it's stupid how this died so fast, it wasn't so bad even if it was just a copy past

yeah this was a bump, cuz i'm holding some
where is the dev?

Good question. I understood that the developing of the new site and exchange take time but ... It would be nice if the dev could share the status about how the things going ...
I'm afraid that the devs left this coin, because they are so inactive and don't respond anything.
Activity: 33
where is the dev?
Activity: 6
Voted
By the way i don't understand why the devs so inactive.

To arrange a proper website it takes at least 3-4 weeks. We will have some news next week I assume.
Voted
By the way i don't understand why the devs so inactive.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Vote the coin!!
it will be good if the dev team make any respons or status update or any news.

Unfortunately WIKI cannot be traded at this time because POLONIEX the only exchange for wiki is down due to HACKING ...We could ask a developers that they try to push this coin to other exchanges...it is stupid to rely on just one exchange just because of this kind of problems 

okey but they said they are working their own exchange ... Is there any news about it ? And what about to funding wikileaks ? They talked about it before.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Unfortunately WIKI cannot be traded at this time because POLONIEX the only exchange for wiki is down due to HACKING ...We could ask a developers that they try to push this coin to other exchanges...it is stupid to rely on just one exchange just because of this kind of problems 
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
where can i find info on how many coins are in circulation for coins
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The WikiCoin Faucet at EarnCryptoCoins has been removed!
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
price still very bad, this coin should be valued at 10k satoshi at least...

I don't understand also it should be 1000 times more on price for now....any comments on devs behalf?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
They WikiCoin Faucet is DRY for some time now, please consider DONATING some WIKI, if no DONATION is received in 24 HOURS faucet will be REMOVED from EarnCryptoCoins!
Pages:
Jump to: