Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WIKI] WikiCoin - Cryptocurrency of the people - page 8. (Read 43259 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi,

I just bought some Wiki and downloaded the Wallet ( Windows ). I didn't do conf. file as my computer old and not mining.
Wallet didn't go online as i waitied 10 min. Is there any other Conf. that i can do sync. my wallet ? I don't think it is normal to wait such long time for turning to online?

I checked main message but conf. is only for mining.

No it's not only for mining, there are the addnode lines you need to sync too.

I am kind of newbie. In conf. file there are two lines including username and pasword.
How should proceed? Shell i delete the lines and create inf. like that? Or do i have to
create a worker from a pool and fill the line ?

Change the username & password to what ever you like, this is not related to any of the Pools stuff. It's recommended that you copy the conf information somewhere safe as well.

Thanks for the info. I did exactly what you wrote but still nothing. It says " No block source available" , and 0 connections.
I had this kind of problem on another altcoin's wallet and after editing conf. was fixed. I will keep open it some more time.

( i did re-start the wallet a few times )
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WikiCoin is growing every day with increasing rate. Looking great! Today ~ +27%
Activity: 54
Hi,

I just bought some Wiki and downloaded the Wallet ( Windows ). I didn't do conf. file as my computer old and not mining.
Wallet didn't go online as i waitied 10 min. Is there any other Conf. that i can do sync. my wallet ? I don't think it is normal to wait such long time for turning to online?

I am kind of newbie. In conf. file there are two lines including username and pasword.
How should proceed? Shell i delete the lines and create inf. like that? Or do i have to

Change the username & password to what ever you like, this is not related to any of the Pools stuff. It's recommended that you copy the conf information somewhere safe as well.
Hi,

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi,

Hi,

Activity: 322
Where are you guys mining?

I'm on zcoins.org for hours and got nothing. Is there a way to see per user stats?
Hey, maybe you should post the mac wallet on your official website?  It works fine.  Entered the nodes given by OP and all is connected.

Thanks for note! Added Mac wallet to wikicoin.wikia.com
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hey, maybe you should post the mac wallet on your official website?  It works fine.  Entered the nodes given by OP and all is connected.
Remember that the community can add information to the official WikiCoin "website" on Wikia. The 1st page is not editable but you can always create a new one, like a mining guide etc. Though keep the site rational enough. http://wikicoin.wikia.com/wiki/WikiCoin_Wiki
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Some of you are full of shit guys who do not know basic math.....THIS IS GREAT COIN...it will be next VERT.

IM MINING !
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Can anyone post current block nr and diff pls?
thanks

edit:

Is this coin dead/broken? The only value I found somewhere is: 165362

165362 *30 sec = 4960860 sec -> ca. 57 days

Is this coin 57 days old??

had liked to mine a good new cpu coin   Angry

This is the target difficulty, the coin has been mined by a lot of people this early days and thats why a lot of blocks have been solved. The difficulty now is starting to grow and block time is approaching the target. This is normal with all coins
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
Can anyone post current block nr and diff pls?
thanks

edit:

Is this coin dead/broken? The only value I found somewhere is: 165362

165362 *30 sec = 4960860 sec -> ca. 57 days

Is this coin 57 days old??

had liked to mine a good new cpu coin   Angry
Seems like WikiCoin has got a lot more attention @Poloniex marketplace. Value has increased quite a lot today.
Remember to check this thread for updates on exchanges, pools, nodes etc! Also remember to promote WikiCoin and feel free to ask anything on this thread concerning WikiCoin.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500

p2p pool
http://zcoins.org:9852/static/

Windows:
download and unpack archive: quark-v2_w64.zip (x64)
add in file !WIKI.bat your wallet address
start !WIKI.bat

Lunux (Ubuntu 13.04):
wget http://zcoins.org/installWIKI
chmod +x installWIKI
./installWIKI
add in file startminerWIKI.sh your wallet address
./startminerWIKI.sh
We just did a small article on WikiCoin :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/4/wikicoin-cryptocurrency-of-the-people

Donations are welcome, but not required : WXZaBzygei2XnwQJXx8CgWPVZ7Kg6gJRiF

Thanks for the great article! Sent you a donation! Smiley
The devs and all her/his supporters will leave this coin soon...  Grin

umm? We have put a lot of time and effort for WikiCoin and we are here to stay. We have a long term goal in this project. As we can all see, most of the coins create value over time and if we manage to hold WikiCoin stable it will grow on its own. WikiCoin has potential and pretty good community base allready so this won't become a problem.
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
The devs and all her/his supporters will leave this coin soon...  Grin
The same thing you said earlier about Doge Wink
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
The devs and all her/his supporters will leave this coin soon...  Grin
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Currently I'm at block 57639.
Delete your forked blockchain and synchronize again.
Pages:
Jump to: