Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WINK] WINK! Unleash your selfie potential - page 13. (Read 17973 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I received the Winks on my wallet, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Interesting idea sounds too girly lol, btw how can I participate to airdrop for this coin, I cant see any form, do you have any working website for now?
I believe the team is still finalizing everything for the release of the app and maybe a website. Let's just wait for the official update and keep this thread alive Smiley
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Interesting idea sounds too girly lol, btw how can I participate to airdrop for this coin, I cant see any form, do you have any working website for now?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Had feeling that wink will perform very well on exchange
Activity: 364
Damn, airdrop is allready over. Is there any information about how many participant got on board? And is there gonna be other drops in future?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
wink recieved on my wallet
and now we need some good block explorer with rich list in it  Grin
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I got coins, now I have to wait for news from the developer on further development plans. I think the prospects for the coin are good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Unique project, with selfie, we will get paid, although this is not the only project with the same concept, but I always like the project with creative concept, but I need more info from this project, I wait for the next ANN
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Maybe this kind of project is not new, there are lots of apps in playstore that pays you to upload pictures. Anyway, but paying in cryptocurrency is new. I'll be watching this project amd hoping for more updates Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Hi Wink dev,
I have a question: I kept my wallet open but only found one connection to Winkcoin network (the screenshot below)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When will be the app release dev. ? Would love to see a roadmap regarding your future plans on this project. And also a slack channel would be nice for the community

Further study in this direction is being made in order to channel the resources into the best and intuitive graphical interface. Study will be released as soon as there is a satisfactory result. Development process is more congenial to this project. Every progress will be widely described and reported. Don't ask the same questions multiple times thank you.
Activity: 372

I will wait for full information, I'm curious, I think it will be a good project if you bring it to the end, and not just raise money for airdrop

Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Hi dev,
Please give more information about Wink such as road maps, white paper... especially blockexplorer  Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
When will be the app release dev. ? Would love to see a roadmap regarding your future plans on this project. And also a slack channel would be nice for the community
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Dev please look at the code. There is definitely not 9% interest per year.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
maybe i am not late to clam free distribution
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
This dev and his team members have been really generous and i think that it is now left for them to create an avenue of discussion (something like slack) where the free distributions participants can offer suggestions and promotion techniques for wink coin.

Thank you for the airdrop.

https://discord.gg/AUSQCPG
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Thank you for the airdrop!

Alive and stakin' Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This dev and his team members have been really generous and i think that it is now left for them to create an avenue of discussion (something like slack) where the free distributions participants can offer suggestions and promotion techniques for wink coin.

Thank you for the airdrop.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I tried to fill airdrop distribution form and its ask to link a screen proof of a request on Yobit exchange , so what is purpose to do free request since yobit dont add coin for free.

Maybe the dev do not know about this even if thousands of request were made they will just ignore it, I have seen it in a lot of coins with similar campaign, it's better for the dev to just submit it for voting in Novaexchange, they have a better chance there and just offer a bounty for voters.

That's optional anyway. He modified the form and made the last 2 items optional.
By the way, he said that submission is already over.

100% of requests reached. Wink social experiment distribution is done. Thanks to all who participated. Now ready to proceed to the next step, stay tuned. I will answer to private messages later as I'm at work now.

The dev now should develop this into something of value and not just one of those crappy ones.
Pages:
Jump to: