Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WINK] WINK! Unleash your selfie potential - page 15. (Read 17973 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hey we really need more nodes to synch wallet mate! Are you aware of this?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Lol i'm trying solo mining but I just get failed blocks

It's a full-pos coin, not pow with mining phase.

I cannot sync the wallet. Please help!
And when will coin distributed?

There is no issue don't worry. You only need to generate your address and send it. Chain will be fully operative once distribution is over.
Distribution will take place once the maximum amount of users is reached. It will be announced here.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Spanish Translator
Looks a bit interesting even though and it is a perfect coin to go in yobit and have fun with it. I will like to participate in this airdrop but I cannot sync the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
can not sync?

nodes info?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Already made a yobit request. Lets see if wink will wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
wallet is not syncing or is it just mine whose not syncing ? It's been hour already and I think there's problem with it not syncing.

Same for me. It says the latest downloaded block was from 15 hours ago and it has downloaded 175 blocks in total. I have 1 peer though.

I guess dev has all the funds in his wallet and the wallet is closed now. He'll open it when he will start sending coins. So no coins are staking and no blocks are generated, that's why the blockchain is not moving.

Applied to the airdrop. I'd like to see an app for selfies Smiley
Activity: 364
Hello! What an Great and interesting project we have here. I'm willing to participate airdrop but don't have windows. Is there gonna be linux/webwallet also? And for how long the airdrop phase is going?
Activity: 434
This is the most creative project I've ever met, everyone loves selfie, especially women Cheesy, like me, I love it Grin, I love this project, unique and will bring many changes, with selfie can make money, very interesting, I'm sure, This project will grow quickly Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
wallet is not syncing or is it just mine whose not syncing ? It's been hour already and I think there's problem with it not syncing.

Same for me. It says the latest downloaded block was from 15 hours ago and it has downloaded 175 blocks in total. I have 1 peer though.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I filled out the airdrop form. Very generous airdrop, that's not often the case. Hopefully the idea can gain some traction. Good luck.
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I am done filled the form. This project seems unique and I like the creative ideas. I will participate in this airdrop! Anyway, i am done filled the form and hope to get some WINK
Activity: 294
Let's see how this project goes. But one good point : My antivirus said nothing about the wallet, and that is rare nowadays !

And I filled the form for the airdrop.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have just filled the Airdrop form and hope to get Wink coins soon in to my wallet.

Wink must be an interesting project and I must watch it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
when distribution will be started ? It will be traded on yobit ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It's always good to be a part of a social experminet Wink. I'll follow development and I hope to get airdrop Wink
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
a friend told me about this and just saw this....
it could be alot of fun!!!
im in!

Wink Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
I would like to ask when will be the distribution of this coin happen ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
The wink coin got a good thing going on if instagram and other image hosting provider can get millions of user maybe they also can do it. and having an app working on google play store is a big plus.

I think that is just an idea but who will make this possible that these companies will pick this coin as payment option. Anyway I just submitted my request there because much hard to predict about the future of any coin.
Pages:
Jump to: