Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 14. (Read 83298 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's put this out. We're thinking about a re-branding - Let us know what you guys think? The first vote so far is "World Service Express" where WSX can be used for services worldwide Smiley

Re-branding is a great idea.

Good idea to make it service oriented. 

A Craigslist style job board is a great idea and people can work for WSX...

I love it.

TO make this work you need to add a rating system 5 star reviews.  People will work hard to get high reviews and it will weed out the troll posts.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
That would be interesting, maybe a fiverr type crypto site. That would be tits.

Exactly Smiley
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
That would be interesting, maybe a fiverr type crypto site. That would be tits.
legendary

Let's put this out. We're thinking about a re-branding - Let us know what you guys think? The first vote so far is "World Service Express" where WSX can be used for services worldwide Smiley

A Craigslist style job board is a great idea and people can work for WSX...
Activity: 392

Activity: 461
True there are too many scamcoins
legendary

legendary

Why not, we've been around forever and they're plenty of scam coins out there. Why not invest in something solid?
legendary
WSX has been added to Comkort. Please vote @ https://comkort.com/vote#WSX
legendary
There are some cheap WSX for sale on Trex right now. Grab them while they are hot  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
oooops  Tongue today I see WAS is updated to a V2 version. I still have some V1 WAS coins (71439358), I am too late to convert to V2?

I updated the V1 wallet to 0.8.99.7 on OSX but it doesn't connect to network to sync…so no way transfer my V1 WAS

If anyone can help me, you get a 10% reward

so soon as I have the coins converted I will put them on the exchange, maybe that will prevent delisting...

Swapped ended 8/31. I'm afraid it's too late but you can get some cheap WSX on Trex now.

hmmm bummer  Undecided

thanks for your reply.
legendary
oooops  Tongue today I see WAS is updated to a V2 version. I still have some V1 WAS coins (71439358), I am too late to convert to V2?

I updated the V1 wallet to 0.8.99.7 on OSX but it doesn't connect to network to sync…so no way transfer my V1 WAS

so soon as I have the coins converted I will put them on the exchange, maybe that will prevent delisting...

Swapped ended 8/31. I'm afraid it's too late but you can get some cheap WSX on Trex now.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

legendary
hey guys let's make some volume to prevent WSX from de-listing  Wink

Calling all WSX supporters. We really need your help!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

hey guys let's make some volume to prevent WSX from de-listing  Wink
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
hemmm i'm interesting about WSX Smiley
legendary
got it ,maybe its time to left. thanks dev

Now you got me curious, how many WSX did you have?  Wink