Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 12. (Read 83298 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Dev, atleast update the exchanges on the OP, was checking price and noticed the top 2 are 404 errors.

shittrex destoryed WSX then delisted it, and looks like C-cex also delisted
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
doesn't have any working pool, if you want to mine that coin have to do it solo = lack of interest ( for miners )
doesn't have any future plans = lack of interest (for investors)
it will help to the people against poverty "ok" it's good cause but it's difficult to achieve that goal without  supporters       
that are the main  reasons that push this coin to the edge
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
See it's due to be delisted from C-Cex now too.  Sad

Are you guys gonna continue with the project or are you going to put it to bed?
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
It's synced. only one other wallet was in use. It's also a coin that stakes.

The wallet is unlocked for staking as well. Whats the %?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Delisting from Bittrex is not a big deal... they already have pump/dump icoshit coin exchange reputation... my wallet is fully synced and working... Do you have connections in your wallet or it is stuck syncing?

I have a lot of connections. The wallet synced up then I closed it to encrypt the coins I sent from trex. Now it's trying to sync again....3137 blocks remaining with 27 active connections.

Lot's of other wallets. All working normally.

Try to close all other wallets and unlock for staking.
legendary
Hi all,

The faucet is nearly empty if anyone wants to donate more WSX to it at wXJTTXBGCmnZT1jWgjMHkHeyZi4VFK2bYn

I have a 250K buy order on CEX at the best buying price if you guys want to sell and I'll donate all to the faucet.
Delisting from Bittrex is not a big deal... they already have pump/dump icoshit coin exchange reputation... my wallet is fully synced and working... Do you have connections in your wallet or it is stuck syncing?

I have a lot of connections. The wallet synced up then I closed it to encrypt the coins I sent from trex. Now it's trying to sync again....3137 blocks remaining with 27 active connections.

Lot's of other wallets. All working normally.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
Hi all,

The faucet is nearly empty if anyone wants to donate more WSX to it at wXJTTXBGCmnZT1jWgjMHkHeyZi4VFK2bYn
legendary

WSX actually got dumped badly after Trex's listing so this might be a good news. POW rate is low so if you guys want to help with some hash...
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
delisted and I can't get the qt wallet to sync. What's going on with this coin?
Activity: 41
 delisted from bittrex 
legendary
WSX will be added to a brand new exchange pretty soon. I'll update OP when it's launching.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is this coin gonna be dead due to low trade volume after yesterday dump?

Depend on community and dev efforts  Grin
All coin are the same, they need good community and great dev to keep them in their value.

Dev and community are great, but like many coins, it lost 50% of value when listed on Bittrex. Maybe we can buy them up, then request delisting  Grin

got Bittrex volume?
then it's crap.

but if it is any good then cry will list and steal the volume
thus Bittrex will delist cuz below 0.1btc/day
(loop this trend until Bittrex is 100% pump/dump/delist coins)

Now it's .2/day with Bittrex, just because it doesn't have Bittrex volume DOES NOT mean anything is crap, it means the little ADD sheep are on another flavor of the week. Unfortunately with crypto you have to constantly have bright and shinies dangling to keep anyone interested for longer than 6 hours.

On another note to help with the Bittrex volume, what about a multipool, that way there is constant movement and might keep Bittrex happy enough with the cut their after to keep a coin listed

The only big issue with multipool is that we will have to have enough people interest in getting the coin.

Very true, I know I for one would point a miner to it, but I'm only 1 Sad
legendary

All coin are the same, they need good community and great dev to keep them in their value.

Dev and community are great, but like many coins, it lost 50% of value when listed on Bittrex. Maybe we can buy them up, then request delisting  Grin

got Bittrex volume?
then it's crap.

Now it's .2/day with Bittrex, just because it doesn't have Bittrex volume DOES NOT mean anything is crap, it means the little ADD sheep are on another flavor of the week. Unfortunately with crypto you have to constantly have bright and shinies dangling to keep anyone interested for longer than 6 hours.

On another note to help with the Bittrex volume, what about a multipool, that way there is constant movement and might keep Bittrex happy enough with the cut their after to keep a coin listed

The only big issue with multipool is that we will have to have enough people interest in getting the coin.
Activity: 140

got Bittrex volume?
then it's crap.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

got Bittrex volume?
then it's crap.

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

Depend on community and dev efforts  Grin

Dev and community are great, but like many coins, it lost 50% of value when listed on Bittrex. Maybe we can buy them up, then request delisting  Grin

I doubt it. In fact i saw are
* Most pool in OP is dead.
* Diff only 0.3 mean no miner interest of this coin (also mean its not favorable)

If you want buying pressure than create a multipool payout in WSX
Activity: 139
interesting to see where this coin is going
Activity: 46

Depend on community and dev efforts  Grin

Dev and community are great, but like many coins, it lost 50% of value when listed on Bittrex. Maybe we can buy them up, then request delisting  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: