Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTB] Scrypt hashing power, paying 120% of LTC profitability - page 2. (Read 3901 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I'm back to mining here, had to get over the min. balance for payout on another pool... didn't get the PM with the post Beta stats...

I'm still working on the post-beta payout model and stats (and have been working on some backend stuff in the meantime which delayed post-beta accounting). The beta period and offer still stand. Also, all data for post-beta model is collected and calculated since 2014-01-04 and the post-beta stats will include this period as well. I finally finished most of the urgent backend stuff that needed to be taken care of and I'm going to deliver post-beta stats very soon!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm back to mining here, had to get over the min. balance for payout on another pool... didn't get the PM with the post Beta stats...
No biggie, but what happened to the 24hr average chart?

It's temporarily gone, sorry.

Also, are we going to need to pay attention or look out for anything? Will the beta guys just be able to keep on mining through the end of testing?

The address won't change so you can just continue mining! I'll also PM everyone that I sent access details to notify that the beta is closing and there will be a new payout model post-beta.

Thanks for the great pool, looking forward to what you've got in store  Grin

Thanks for joining! I hoped to have the final product ready by now but there's still lot to do under the hood, so there's probably still couple of days before I launch the final pool.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No biggie, but what happened to the 24hr average chart?

Also, are we going to need to pay attention or look out for anything? Will the beta guys just be able to keep on mining through the end of testing?

Thanks for the great pool, looking forward to what you've got in store  Grin

For everyone wanting to join: sorry, this beta is closed now. I am just a day or two before finishing this software and I don't want to add new users at this moment. Please be patient and I welcome you very much as soon as the pool launches. I'll let you know!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have around 5Mh/s right now...just been hammering DOGE with it. Let me know if you are still taking on more power. Thanks.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
Activity: 28
have 5300-5600 khs to send your way, thnaks
Sent access details but remember that the beta will end very soon and the post-beta offer will be different (address and port will remain the same, so if you're happy with the new offer you won't need to change anything).
Activity: 18
Would also be interested in sending 2.2Mh your way Smiley
Activity: 42
I would be interested. I can start with 1400 kHash.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, i have 3 MH/s that i can point to you, PM me if you need.
Sent new access details.
Activity: 24
Hello, 4MH/s available if needed Wink

PM me !
Pages:
Jump to: