Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTB] Scrypt hashing power, paying 120% of LTC profitability - page 4. (Read 3901 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Sent you both PMs. Happy New Year to everyone!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I've 194KH/s free.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I can spare 1-3 mh/s
Just sent you PM.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I've got 200kh/s free atm and 735kh/s if needed.  Wink
I'm mining now, haven't seen payouts yet Wink but Terk's a nice guy and the stats look professional. Could use a bit more transparency and information tho, but hey, we're in beta, so I"m not complaining.

I'm still doing payouts semi-manually so as I wrote in the first post, they will start tomorrow. There's not much to payout after couple of hours anyway.

I'll also add more detailed stats and reporting tomorrow / the day after.

So.. a bit more information? Would have around 700-7500 khash/s in 2 days spare and 3-4 days later double the amount.

Great! Just let me know when you're ready and I'll send you the pool address.

I might send some hashing power in a couple of days. When will you end the beta.

I don't know when. I need some more hashpower than I have now. The after-beta will basically differ mostly by some more complete website with more stats and probably different premium over LTC profitability. I need some time+hashpower to figure out a reasonable level - basically to check how far from real are profits that my software predicts.

I think that the after-beta offer will be better than +20% and if it will be then I will match this final offer to all previous miners, so I'll pay additional premium for past days just as if the premium was at the same level from the beginning. Beta miners won't get worse offer than the final offer for sure (I think I'll even throw some bonus to beta miners as a thank you).

100M with 170% of LTC profitability,pm me if you interested

Can't commit to that level of premium yet. I need a bit more time+hashpower to verify my calculations. I am sure that after-beta I will offer more than 120% (and I will top up beta testers payouts to match that final offer, so nobody should hesitate to start mining now), but I don't think it will be as high as 170%. If you take average profits of HashCows or Middlecoin over 30 days you will find that their average profitability is much, much lower than this. I believe I can offer better profitability than theirs (averaged over 30 days), but can't decide about the final offer just yet. I'll let you know when I have something better to offer than the current 120%.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
100M with 170% of LTC profitability,pm me if you interested
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I might send some hashing power in a couple of days. When will you end the beta.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
So.. a bit more information? Would have around 700-7500 khash/s in 2 days spare and 3-4 days later double the amount.
I'm mining now, haven't seen payouts yet Wink but Terk's a nice guy and the stats look professional. Could use a bit more transparency and information tho, but hey, we're in beta, so I"m not complaining.
Another access details sent. Everything looking good so far. Ready for more miners Smiley
Sure, I'd like to try your pool. I've got ~2800 kHash to offer. I've sent you a PM.
Been mining for a few hours. Looks good so far.

Will wait to see some stats such as blocks found expected payout, total pool power etc.

Right now you can see your hashrate to control how it's hashing. I'll work on more detailed stats tomorrow evening. It's New Year's eve and today I'm only lurking to see if everything is working good. Looking good so far.

Already have couple people mining at this pool and everything seems to work fine. Financial results are also very promising. More hashrate is welcome at this point!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Been mining for a few hours. Looks good so far.

Will wait to see some stats such as blocks found expected payout, total pool power etc.
First person mining for almost an hour now. Ready for more miners.
Activity: 364
63 KH if you are interested can mine as soon as possible
Activity: 280
I got 3060 KH/s will you be interested?
Pages:
Jump to: