Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS] BeYourOwnBank "Hope" & "Despair" 2x 1oz Copper DiY Coin Set - page 2. (Read 1233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
We still have plenty sets available, see Pastebin for available serials.

Thank you all for the feedback so far! Smiley
Activity: 528
Merit: 532

These beautiful coins arrived to their new home. Thank you Hhampuz n minerjones.
legendary
Meh.
Hi Hhampuz and minerjones,

Can I get one set please? 

Hey synthlover! Yes you can Smiley

I've gone ahead and noted you down for #30 but if there's any other serial you'd like just let me know! Payment can be sent to address in OP and then you just pm me or minerjones with your ship info in a zerobin/privnote note.

Thanks for the support!
copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 29
Hi Hhampuz and minerjones,

Can I get one set please? 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
You got it.
Payment address and amount are in the 1st post of thread.
Can send me or Hampuz your shipping info.

Payment and DM sent your way Smiley
legendary
Meh.
Thank you for the support everyone!

Pastebin has been updated with currently available serials! Still a bunch of them left so get your orders in now Smiley
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
I would like te have set #60 and #90.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I would like set #44 if possible Smiley
legendary
Meh.
I have payment ready and sent you a private message. Check it out and get back with me so I can send it. I’m newish to site and want to make sure I do it correctly. I got two sets of Hope and Despair #11 & #12 and owe .002 BTC

I've replied to your pm Smiley

Pastebin is up to date and there are still plenty of sets available, get your order in now Smiley
copper member
Activity: 446
Merit: 65
Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack
I have payment ready and sent you a private message. Check it out and get back with me so I can send it. I’m newish to site and want to make sure I do it correctly. I got two sets of Hope and Despair #11 & #12 and owe .002 BTC
legendary
Meh.
Anymore sets available? I’ll take a set. Please let me know the lowest number available

Hey selassiesoildier! There are plenty sets available still, please see this Pastebin for serials to choose from Smiley

Lowest currently available is #30.
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Anymore sets available? I’ll take a set. Please let me know the lowest number available
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
Wow I did not know you make these too!

Just curious, is it your own brand making? BeYourOwnBank? Because that is really awesome one and loved the concept too.

Idk if I really want these or not but will surely think upon this. Can you please let me know if these assets are like trade marked for no-resell value? I mean since these are collectibles and they astounding one, do they increase in value further by some means?
legendary
Meh.
Are we paying yet? Don’t want to miss out and lose my sets! I have #11 & #12! Looking forward to getting these! What does the hologram look like for them?

Hedy Bullion-n-BTC, you can pay whenever is convenient for you, to the address in OP Smiley. Just send me shipping details in a zerobin/privnote note in PM's afterwards with your txID, please.

The hologram can be seen in the Auction thread (It's a hand holding a stack of BTC coins), but I will add some images to this thread too, didn't know I missed that hehe.

Nice work man, hope you are well! Wink

I think I still have the full ANACS graded sets of both numbers 51 and 52 I believe!  Grin

Thank you owlcatz! That's nice to hear, too Smiley

Would you be interested in #51 & #52 for this one?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Nice work man, hope you are well! Wink

I think I still have the full ANACS graded sets of both numbers 51 and 52 I believe!  Grin

copper member
Activity: 446
Merit: 65
Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack
Are we paying yet? Don’t want to miss out and lose my sets! I have #11 & #12! Looking forward to getting these! What does the hologram look like for them?
legendary
Meh.
I’d like to add #86 please.. all my MOABs will have matching little buddies.  Grin

Payment coming shortly… thanks again!

#86 added to your previous numbers Smiley, thank you for the support again!!

Pastebin has been updated. Officially less than 50 sets available for sale now, thank you all!
copper member
Activity: 228
Merit: 7
I’d like to add #86 please.. all my MOABs will have matching little buddies.  Grin

Payment coming shortly… thanks again!
legendary
Meh.
Ah shit, I knew I had a number, but forgot what it was, so I assumed #15. I'll take #35 then. Please and thank you!

It is yours! Thank you again Smiley

Pastebin has been updated!
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hey Mitchell! And thank you for the support Smiley, regarding #15 I'm still waiting for @ChiBitCTy to confirm whether he wanted it to match his previous ones or not. As for you (you may not have them still), it seems as though #35 has been "your" number. If Chi doesn't want #15 it is yours otherwise I'd recommend #35. Either way, let me know what you think!
Ah shit, I knew I had a number, but forgot what it was, so I assumed #15. I'll take #35 then. Please and thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: