Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS] BeYourOwnBank "Hope" & "Despair" 2x 1oz Copper DiY Coin Set - page 4. (Read 1233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
It's been a while, and these have been ready to be released for quite some time too but I'm finally pleased to announce the latest (and likely last) coin I'm going to make. I bring you - Hope & Despair - a 2-coin set of 1oz copper each coming as DiY with holograms and individually numbered between 001-100.

General Info:

Each coin is 1 troy ounce copper. On the obverse you'll have the design of each coin and on the reverse you will have a recessed circle for a qr code where you can slap on a hologram and securely store your corn in a neat way. Serial # is stamped at the bottom of the reverse and will leave enough space after you've put the hologram on.

The Designs:

I originally came up with both of these ideas early-mid 2020 while being locked away from the rest of the world (as most of you, I assume), and this was before the great bull run we are STILL in.

One coin depicts "Hope" in the form of a boy floating up to the skies thanks to BTC, away from the world that is burning under his feet while finally breacking the shackles of FIAT holding him down.

The other coin depicts "Despair", with a lack of a better word I'll call the people on this one "FIAT Maxis" - looking for ways to save themselves using traditional currencies but shackled to the ground by the new reality - BTC.

I'll let the images do most of the talking for these.

What you get:

2x 1oz copper coins in airtites + 2x leatherette cases + 2x holograms + CoA's.

Logistics, shipping & Payments:

All coins are in possession of and will ship from minerjones. These will only be sold as Sets and the total price will be $50 inBTC + shipping. Volume discount may apply depending on initial interest. Payment addy > bc1q2tz4tz60e0p0ejq4sgtndezddezm4rf4k29nce <

Release & Serials:

Auctions will be held for serial 001-010, with extras (stay tuned). 011-100 will be available through this thread, Available serials can be found in the following Pastebin, it will be updated regularly.

Thank you all!

Pages:
Jump to: