Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]1 Million 1/2Oz 0.999 Fine GOLD Crypto Imperator SOLD OUT! - page 6. (Read 16779 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
previous plan was to auction coin #1. Not sure whats CI's plan currently.

If the starting bid was the full price that it is currently, would you place a bid?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Ha ha I bet Wink.

You're the king of #1 coins fair play to you if you can afford it why not Grin.

Good luck my friend I hope you get it Smiley.

Actually bithalo is the king of #1's Wink

I only have one single #1 in my collection.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
when is the auction for no.1 1million doge?

I have not heard that #1 will go on auction, where do you have this information from?

if i recalled correctly, CI have plans to auction#1 previously, a year ago. But i'm not sure about now.

Yes, the 10K low special editions was on auction, both for the DOGE and BTC series.
That made a lot of sense, since there was 100 coins made.

There was no auction for the 100K and I find it very unlikely that there will be one for the 1000K.
Its all about premium, there is a limit to how much extra premium a buyer would pay for an already expensive coin.

I can see you've already started sweating there Cheesy.

I like your humor Cheesy

Trust me when I say that for this one has #1 of absolutely no interest to me... Wink
I did had conversion with CI to secure another number.

Ha ha I bet Wink.

You're the king of #1 coins fair play to you if you can afford it why not Grin.

Good luck my friend I hope you get it Smiley.
legendary

I have not heard that #1 will go on auction, where do you have this information from?

if i recalled correctly, CI have plans to auction#1 previously, a year ago. But i'm not sure about now.

Yes, the 10K low special editions was on auction, both for the DOGE and BTC series.

There was no auction for the 100K and I find it very unlikely that there will be one for the 1000K.
Its all about premium, there is a limit to how much extra premium a buyer would pay for an already expensive coin.

I like your humor Cheesy

Trust me when I say that for this one has #1 of absolutely no interest to me... Wink
I did had conversion with CI to secure another number.
legendary

legendary

Edit: maybe I am mistaken, since all preorders was not filled. Well time will tell.
legendary

That will be interesting, can see some big players interested in that Smiley.

hopefully they don't have plans to target this auction yet..

But are you assuming that there will be an auction, or do you know this for a fact?
Since am under the impression that will not be an auction, the serial number has little significance for very limited runs.

Ha ha calm down buddy its purely speculation dont worry Cheesy.
Activity: 654
Merit: 504

But are you assuming that there will be an auction, or do you know this for a fact?
Since am under the impression that will not be an auction, the serial number has little significance for very limited runs.

previous plan was to auction coin #1. Not sure whats CI's plan currently.

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
I can't wait to get mine, I have a feeling it will be an epic coin Cheesy

I think you're right, really wish I could afford one.

Cant wait to see pictures of the finished coin, it will be amazing Smiley.

I am looking so much forward to unite the 1000K coin with its two buddies: 10K and 100K - and complete the series Cheesy

I bet you are Grin. I'm extremely jelous.

I've got a 10k on its way to me ( easiest to get ), would love a 100k ( quite hard to get ) and would really love the 1 million..... ( impossible to get with current finances lol ).

Make sure you take and share some nice pictures when you get the 1 Million coin and some of them all together please Smiley.
legendary

I am looking so much forward to unite the 1000K coin with its two buddies: 10K and 100K - and complete the series Cheesy
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Awesome Coin. I have secured one.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Good news!

Coin has now entered production state and will be delivered to us within 2-3 months!

So now preorders are closed, we will start collecting half the Payment in the following week.

Bear in mind that once the coin is release price will be increased.

Were you guys able to fill all ten orders?

Not all were filled, but we will make the coin anyway. The coins left to be sold will the be offered at a higher price than the ones sold in preorder.

That's great news, I'm sure you wont have any problems selling the other coins once people see a picture of the finished article Smiley.

As of now, only a couple are left to be sold, and deposit from pre-ordering customers are being collected Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: