Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]1 Million 1/2Oz 0.999 Fine GOLD Crypto Imperator SOLD OUT! - page 7. (Read 16779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Good news!

Coin has now entered production state and will be delivered to us within 2-3 months!

So now preorders are closed, we will start collecting half the Payment in the following week.

Bear in mind that once the coin is release price will be increased.

Were you guys able to fill all ten orders?

Not all were filled, but we will make the coin anyway. The coins left to be sold will the be offered at a higher price than the ones sold in preorder.

That's great news, I'm sure you wont have any problems selling the other coins once people see a picture of the finished article Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Good news!

Coin has now entered production state and will be delivered to us within 2-3 months!

So now preorders are closed, we will start collecting half the Payment in the following week.

Not all were filled, but we will make the coin anyway. The coins left to be sold will the be offered at a higher price than the ones sold in preorder.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Good news!

legendary
Good news!

legendary
legendary
--- As the forum has been offline for a few days, in which our Limited Edition Auction should have ended we are now reposting it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auctioncryptoimperator-physical-bitcoin-limited-edition-100-numbers-1-10-1068057 ---
legendary
I really hope this gets done, if I had the spare cash I would buy one.

This will be a lovely coin same as other Crypto Imperator coins, fingers crossed it will go ahead eventually Smiley.

We hope so Smiley

BTW we just put the last 10 Lim Ed coins from our BTC series for auction! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auctioncryptoimperator-physical-bitcoin-limited-edition-100-numbers-1-10-1063673
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
I really hope this gets done, if I had the spare cash I would buy one.

This will be a lovely coin same as other Crypto Imperator coins, fingers crossed it will go ahead eventually Smiley.
legendary
--snip
Lets hope 4 more people show interest soon...

Hopefully will jump in DOGE coin today renew the interest for the physical DOGE coins!

Luckily for me, I already bought the 1 Million DOGE when the price was low, to be sure to have the funding for the coin at a great price Tongue
I almost never hold altcoin, this was an exception, because of this coin Smiley

Clever move you did there Tongue

As said, only 4 coins left to go!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
--snip

Hopefully will jump in DOGE coin today renew the interest for the physical DOGE coins!

Luckily for me, I already bought the 1 Million DOGE when the price was low, to be sure to have the funding for the coin at a great price Tongue
I almost never hold altcoin, this was an exception, because of this coin Smiley
legendary
Just curious, why did you go with DOGE for such an expensive coin, surely Bitcoin would of had a much larger audience? Ignore if this has already been answered

I also think the potential for having a million unit coin had some attraction. You couldn't do that with bitcoin

Still may get one of these myself. Would need to do a few sales before hand though

I agree with Monkeynuts on the 1 Million factor. That was one of the deciding factors for me.

Also if you have the 10K and 100K coin, then is it a must from a collector point of view to have the 1000K.
I am surprised that not more of the collectors that have the 100K coin have not decided to get this one... this coin will complete the series-1 DOGE coin set.

Yes, a Bitcoin gold coin is much more common, the Doge version closes the loop and fits perfectly into the "rare" collectable category Smiley

legendary
Just curious, why did you go with DOGE for such an expensive coin, surely Bitcoin would of had a much larger audience? Ignore if this has already been answered

I also think the potential for having a million unit coin had some attraction. You couldn't do that with bitcoin

Still may get one of these myself. Would need to do a few sales before hand though

I agree with Monkeynuts on the 1 Million factor. That was one of the deciding factors for me.

Also if you have the 10K and 100K coin, then is it a must from a collector point of view to have the 1000K.
I am surprised that not more of the collectors that have the 100K coin have not decided to get this one... this coin will complete the series-1 DOGE coin set.
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I think it was just because people loved the design of the first Dogecoins that came out from CI. I know I loved the design and regret not buying from then.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
legendary
You want one and you know it!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Will the prospective gold coins be the same diameter and thickness as the regular doge coins you have previously made or will they be a different size?

A 1 oz Gold coin would normally be smaller than a 1 oz Silver.  I'm guessing for a 1/2 oz Gold, this would be around 27mm diameter or less.  So it would be smaller.  

My guess would also be 27 mm, 39.2 mm like the other coins is out of the question.
27.0 mm will result in a thickness of 1.85 mm, for a 1/2 Oz coin.

I have a couple of 1/2 cold coins (world coins), you can really "feel" the density of gold when holding a 1/2 Oz coin in your hand.
I am still fascinated of the density of gold, its heavy!

Edit: The hologram is ~25 mm

The coin will probably be around ~30mm. Final measurements are yet to be announced and will be shared before production starts (Only 4 coins left to be reserved)

If they are very thin coins then 30mm is possible otherwise 25mm is probably closer to a normal 1/2 oz gold coin.
legendary
Will the prospective gold coins be the same diameter and thickness as the regular doge coins you have previously made or will they be a different size?

A 1 oz Gold coin would normally be smaller than a 1 oz Silver.  I'm guessing for a 1/2 oz Gold, this would be around 27mm diameter or less.  So it would be smaller.  

My guess would also be 27 mm, 39.2 mm like the other coins is out of the question.
27.0 mm will result in a thickness of 1.85 mm, for a 1/2 Oz coin.

I have a couple of 1/2 cold coins (world coins), you can really "feel" the density of gold when holding a 1/2 Oz coin in your hand.
I am still fascinated of the density of gold, its heavy!

Edit: The hologram is ~25 mm

The coin will probably be around ~30mm. Final measurements are yet to be announced and will be shared before production starts (Only 4 coins left to be reserved)
legendary
Thanks, yeah I was thinking they were definitely going to be smaller but had to ask.  Smiley

The hologram will define the minimum size in any case, 25 mm.
I am sure that Crypto Imperator will share the exact measurements.
Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Thanks, yeah I was thinking they were definitely going to be smaller but had to ask.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: