Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/WTS]3rd Halving Coldkey - Copper variant avail - Gold/Silver/Copper variant - page 2. (Read 2306 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hello everyone !

The Copper variant is now available for purchase on the Coldkey website shop !
A limit of 1 set per customer for the first 72 hours of listing is in place. Smiley

After, this hard limit of 1 per person will be removed.

Shipping for these sets of Coldkeys starts on the 24th of August.

More updates to come in other threads ..
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
that's right, yoggie is doing a very good job. am completely satisfied with the whole process during the whole covid-19 crisis
i'm already very curious about the q3 ck-cards, how they will look like Wink💪
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 2014
Wow, I'm happy for yogg about the success of the history series.
Silver Series sold out so damn quick!  Roll Eyes

Diligence and work pay off.. just great to see how good Coldkey is evolving despite of COVID19.  Smiley
Hope that this project is alive for a very long time. Keep up your good work.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2353
EIN: 82-3893490
You then attacked me saying I was wrong and then called me a serial spammer/poster or whatever the term was.

I have had nothing but good dealings with you in the past and prefer to keep it that way. The easiest way is to avoid your posts.

He PMed you and asked to stop responding to his bumps and you took it public. Everybody here likes you and your enthusiasm but nobody here likes drama in sales threads. Just try to stick to PMs and leave the sales threads uncluttered.

If you want to get your post count up do it the way the rest of us do, by placing lowball bids on auctions.  Wink

I did not take it public (and I commented on one bump lol). Anyways, I deleted my post and said "deleted as per requested" and left it like that. He brought it to public directly after that. Just saying Smiley but you are correct - drama is not necessary. I will comment on it no further.
Activity: 382
Merit: 265
You then attacked me saying I was wrong and then called me a serial spammer/poster or whatever the term was.

I have had nothing but good dealings with you in the past and prefer to keep it that way. The easiest way is to avoid your posts.

He PMed you and asked to stop responding to his bumps and you took it public. Everybody here likes you and your enthusiasm but nobody here likes drama in sales threads. Just try to stick to PMs and leave the sales threads uncluttered.

If you want to get your post count up do it the way the rest of us do, by placing lowball bids on auctions.  Wink
legendary
well shoot - none for me.

Looks like plenty left..get em while they are there

I will refrain from buying on his posts - I have been called a serial spammer/poster whose posts are most of the time not useful - I am guessing the only useful posts are when I paying. I am respecting his wishes.

This is ridiculous, but you do you!  Pouting will do nothing for you.  I red trusted Liquidoptions for devaluing items.... they bought from my thread.  Lol.  You are far too sensitive!!  I am an asshole sir.  Deal with it or don't, but pouting is just ridiculous!!  2 left....

I think the sensitive one is you here Smiley You are after all the one that sent me a PM  requesting that I - and I quote - "don't make a new comment EVERY time I bump a thread." As I only commented on one thread you bumped that day - it is obvious which posts were in question. You were right, my comments were similar but were also 17 or 18 days apart. I simply say the post pop up at the top and made a comment.  After your PM I deleted my comment and left it at that - did not flame you for making the stupid request - I call it stupid because it was not factual you bumped mulitple threads that day and I commented only on one. I have no anger here and called you no names. You then attacked me saying I was wrong and then called me a serial spammer/poster or whatever the term was.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1242

I will refrain from buying on his posts - I have been called a serial spammer/poster whose posts are most of the time not useful - I am guessing the only useful posts are when I paying. I am respecting his wishes.

This is ridiculous, but you do you!  Pouting will do nothing for you.  I red trusted Liquidoptions for devaluing items.... they bought from my thread.  Lol.  You are far too sensitive!!  I am an asshole sir.  Deal with it or don't, but pouting is just ridiculous!!  2 left....
legendary
missed the thread, still possible for the 3 sets?

also received the latest

And wow, with a map and stuff.... nice

From each set one if they are still available...

Hey Dude !

Sorry that you missed the whole thread and release. Sad

The Gold variant is available only from the secondary market now as it was auctioned at the end of July.
You can still purchase a Silver set from anonymousminer here in this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/archive-5266628

Also, the Copper variant will be available on our website soon after the sales of the Silvers are over. Smiley
(There's no certainty but it's very likely that they become available on our website at some time next week)
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
missed the thread, still possible for the 3 sets?

also received the latest

And wow, with a map and stuff.... nice

From each set one if they are still available...
legendary
will he be listing them retail on the site? or just on here?

Sorry for not being present here these last few days.
Lots of work : almost ended up catching up on the delays caused by the crisis, and many things happening in my life at the same time recently.

The Copper variant is being produced as of now, and will be retailed on our website after the Silver ones.

Distribution was planned that way so I can benefit from more time available;
to focus more actively on other tasks and push things forward without having to pack and ship every single order.

great news - I will look forward to the copper set on the site.
legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075

Mopar - I do not believe that is the case at all. We love active collectors here and if you want a set of the silver cards you should get one.

Geo
legendary

Sorry for not being present here these last few days.
Lots of work : almost ended up catching up on the delays caused by the crisis, and many things happening in my life at the same time recently.

The Copper variant is being produced as of now, and will be retailed on our website after the Silver ones.

Distribution was planned that way so I can benefit from more time available;
to focus more actively on other tasks and push things forward without having to pack and ship every single order.
legendary

Activity: 1298
Merit: 176
Krogothmanhattan alt account

legendary

I think just here...they are all listed from what I can see.

The Coldkey Silver Halving Sets are serial numbers 22-64.

Numbers 22-30 were kept by yogg for friends and family.

Number 31-64 will be available here.  I have chosen set #44 so it will not be available.
legendary
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 46
Hey everyone ! Smiley

Thank you so much for the overwhelming reaction and great feedbacks about this release to commemorate Bitcoin's third halving !
Lucho Poletti indeed did an awesome work.
He managed to perfectly capture the spirit of the piece we imagined and wanted to create for you. Smiley

The auction for the Gold variants is now over.
Many thanks to Krogoth for hosting it ! It's been quite an auction !
Thank you to every participant.

An update about the Silver and Copper variants :

The Silver 3rd Bitcoin Halving Coldkeys will be released soon here on Bitcointalk.
Be on the lookout for a WTS thread in this Collectibles section. They should be available in around a week.
We will make sure to proceed in such a way so the most people can get theirs. Smiley

More informations about the release of the Copper 3rd Bitcoin Halving Coldkeys will be available after the Silver variant has been made available.

Thank you very much for looking and for your awesome reception of our latest release. Smiley

thanks for setting this up - the work is stunning and I can't wait to see how it looks IRL!
legendary
Hey everyone ! Smiley

Thank you so much for the overwhelming reaction and great feedbacks about this release to commemorate Bitcoin's third halving !
Lucho Poletti indeed did an awesome work.
He managed to perfectly capture the spirit of the piece we imagined and wanted to create for you. Smiley

The auction for the Gold variants is now over.
Many thanks to Krogoth for hosting it ! It's been quite an auction !
Thank you to every participant.

An update about the Silver and Copper variants :

The Silver 3rd Bitcoin Halving Coldkeys will be released soon here on Bitcointalk.
Be on the lookout for a WTS thread in this Collectibles section. They should be available in around a week.
We will make sure to proceed in such a way so the most people can get theirs. Smiley

More informations about the release of the Copper 3rd Bitcoin Halving Coldkeys will be available after the Silver variant has been made available.

Thank you very much for looking and for your awesome reception of our latest release. Smiley

ahh ok so not on the website lol - I had the page on a 30 second refresh worried I would miss the opportunity lol
Pages:
Jump to: