Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]Crypto Imperator Pumpkin Coin - page 2. (Read 2016 times)

copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 37
HODLer of last resort
November 10, 2018, 10:15:00 AM
Order Now!

Boo! Hello fellow Bitcoiners!

As this year the World Crypto Con has happened at the same time as Halloween, some members pointed out it would be a good idea to release a coin to commemorate that and show the spooky side of Bitcoin.

So I present you with the Pumpkin coin!

Crypto Imperator Pumpkin Coin:

Weight: 1/2 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver. (30mm diameter)

Design: Halloween! With Vegas sign welcoming to the con.

Quantity: 150 (Unnumbered)

Denomination: 0.01 BTC

Price is 99$ (excluding funding)

Shipping is: 6$ per coin

Payment in Bitcoin accepted only.

These were secretly released and for sale at the Con, sadly the stand location was far from ideal and due to the space being divided in various floors many people did not notice it. So now its your opportunity to get one!

To order, as this is not a numbered series, just send the payment (coin+shipping+funding) to:

1LB7dQCQVd7ZVuyReaYDbKHJmZaJ5Rxbnk

and PM/email me with the Txid and shipping address.

Coins will ship immediately. (Most are already in the USA)

I'll take two.  PMing info.  Thanks
Activity: 492
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 10:58:10 PM
 I’ll need 2 more. Asking for a friend.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
November 08, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
2 please: greenplastic
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
November 08, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
Two coins for ClearSky8 please
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1405
November 08, 2018, 09:15:54 AM
Still can't understand "plotics" in this forum
 Sorry, but to be honest i can't understand how you are able to sell 1/2oz silver with holo for $99 when my auction for rare gold coin has only gold spot price bid.
As longer i stay here as more clear the vision i get
 Old forum members support and keep each other roll'in, meanwhile newbies are mixed with shit.
For example i am grown up person, "newbie" doesnt mean i am a kid.
Sorry again, just my two cents. Nothing personal at all.

P.s.
How do we know it is true?

This is BITCOINtalk, probably just the audience.  You do have coin collectors in here but if you take a gander through this section it is mainly filled with crypto collectable buyers and sellers.  There is a crossover and like i said there are coin collectors here but far more people looking for cool little crypto collectables.  Either way welcome to the forum here, in general if you arent abbrasive or rediculous newbies are met with mostly welcoming arms.  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
November 08, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
Did someone post their address on this thread around 3 hrs ago?
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 06:32:04 AM
By Pm I took 2. Great work!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 05:59:09 AM
Hi CI,

I'll take one please. Any number.

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
November 07, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
 Sorry, but to be honest i can't understand how you are able to sell 1/2oz silver with holo for $99 when my auction for rare gold coin has only gold spot price bid.
 Old forum members support and keep each other roll'in, meanwhile newbies are mixed with shit.

P.s.
pretty much all of them will go to forum members. So... to figure out the actual circulation, just have a poll to ask how many of these coins someone has.  Then sum it up.
 Grin
Activity: 2254
Merit: 577
November 07, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
I'll take 2.
legendary
Activity: 1226
Merit: 1274
November 07, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
I'll take 3-5 of these if they are still available. Would u do a better price for bigger quantity? Do you take paypal or just bitcoin? You can PM me with details.

PS : I recently found out about this collectible group thru some great people I met at Crypto Con in Vegas. I am still showing as newbie and restricted to only couple of messages a day. If anyone sees my message they can pm with details and I'll respond to them as soon as I am allowed to send next message. Unless I am negotiating with anyone, I always come thru the price and promise I make to anyone. Also I am new to Crypto world and does not have lot of bitcoins to buy stuff, but mostly my first request is if the seller will take paypal payment, that I can make immediately..

Thanks!!

PM'd, but as @2stout points out, PayPal is not accepted Smiley

P.s.

For one part is trust, but I have the 150 Bitcoin addresses assigned to the coins (Working on publishing them as well as the ones of all my previous coins), so no one will get a coin which address is not on that list.

put me donw for 1 coin please

Great!
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 08:03:21 AM
put me donw for 1 coin please
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2953
Terminated.
November 07, 2018, 08:01:51 AM
Ahhh....But you have to understand this is physical Bitcoin we are talking about here. In other words Crypto Imperatore has a reputation as a solid coinmaker and thus his coins are highly sought after.
Honest "reputation", indeed.  Roll Eyes

You can argue that it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. In other words: A turd is valuable any amount of $$ that some kool-aid drinkers are willing to pay for it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You do not, especially not when stated by the likes of OP. For all you know there could be quite more of them and you couldn't really verify otherwise in any trivial way.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3165
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
November 07, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

P.s.

Ahhh....But you have to understand this is physical Bitcoin we are talking about here. In other words Crypto Imperatore has a reputation as a solid coinmaker and thus his coins are highly sought after.

Also these coins will be loaded with digital Bitcoin thus making it a real Physical Bitcoin. These are highly sought after by collectors like myself.

I prefer digital Godl over physical Godl any day my friend. But still I wish you the best of luck with your physical Godl. It is a very beautiful coin and I am sure you will get your price.

Cheers bro  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

P.s.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 577
November 07, 2018, 02:03:26 AM
I'll take 3-5 of these if they are still available. Would u do a better price for bigger quantity? Do you take paypal or just bitcoin? You can PM me with details.

PS : I recently found out about this collectible group thru some great people I met at Crypto Con in Vegas. I am still showing as newbie and restricted to only couple of messages a day. If anyone sees my message they can pm with details and I'll respond to them as soon as I am allowed to send next message. Unless I am negotiating with anyone, I always come thru the price and promise I make to anyone. Also I am new to Crypto world and does not have lot of bitcoins to buy stuff, but mostly my first request is if the seller will take paypal payment, that I can make immediately..

Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure paypal is a no go as too many sellers have been scammed from their chargeback policy.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 478
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
November 07, 2018, 01:58:09 AM

Thanks!!
Activity: 365
Merit: 29
November 07, 2018, 12:39:41 AM
I would like one please CryptoImperator. PM incoming
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1114
Lie down. Have a cookie
November 07, 2018, 12:29:18 AM
Saw these at the show. So nice that I picked two up Cheesy
copper member