Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<--- - page 25. (Read 67377 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
JuggaloCoin (JUG) is different.  JuggaloCoin is focused on a specific community of PEOPLE, and offers huge benefits for them.  

You may remember my pesky questions earlier in the thread. Smiley Believe it or not, they were a taste of the standard questions that are asked in a real IPO. The point they were getting across was, your coin will have a much greater chance of success if you yourself are well known and well trusted in the Juggalo community. Else, you come across as a stranger asking Juggalos to do something for him.

[Yeah, I know, but I'm talking about perception. The trouble with strangers is you don't know them...]

So ICP came from Detroit...the city now famous for its $1 houses. Grin Their Wik entry reminded me of the day when I was living the champagne-and-caviar lifestyle of a part-time cash-register jockey. One day, I was hiking to work to "keep active" (save bus fare) and I realized I had forgotten to put on my tie. Salvation came in the form of a small rummage shop that was offering a selection of $1 ties. One buck, and I was equipped to run the cash register for the day.  Smiley

Clothes really don't matter than much. The shirt I'm wearing right now has a frayed collar; I don't know how old it is. A few years ago, I was wearing an "off-lease" pair of Cintas work pants I got as part of a set on the Bay: some clothes-horse guy sneered at me on the street for wearing them. I just smiled and kept walkin'. Oddly, it didn't bother me. I only remember the incident because it was easy to let it roll off my back.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Hell yeah!

I have never seen myself as a Juggalo but I love the lifestyle and train of thought.

off to the dark carnival!  Grin
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
to the moon.. i mean JUGGALO ISLAND!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is 'the insane coin posse'? Why would I buy a slot, what is in it for me (us)?

Thanks for your question.

There's a detailed explanation of the Insane Coin Posse in the first post of this thread.  Please take a look, then if you have any more questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
Papa Nutt

maybe for a bonus for IPO you should include 3 liters of Faygo because you cant get it nationwide or worldwide for that matter

LOL.  Good idea.  I'll look into what it would take...
Activity: 644
What is 'the insane coin posse'? Why would I buy a slot, what is in it for me (us)?

There's a detailed explanation of the Insane Coin Posse in the first post of this thread.  Please take a look, then if you have any more questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
Papa Nutt

maybe for a bonus for IPO you should include 3 liters of Faygo because you cant get it nationwide or worldwide for that matter

Thanks,
Papa Nutt
Activity: 686
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 45
Activity: 107
blood font, I like it.
Why on earth would anyone pay for coins when you can get them free? Those who get them free will dump the coin thus the value will drop below what those paid for through IPO.

The people getting them for free get 1/10th the coins as those in the Insane Coin Posse.  And, of course, I expect that a lot of people in the Insane Coin Posse will also participate in the Hatchet Drop.  It's not one or the other.

As for the price dropping, less than 1 percent of the total coins will be distributed throught the Hatchet Drop, and those will be distributed over time.

This isn't some 50% premine being dumped all at once.

How many people on here are fecking Juggalo?

There are some intelligent people here. (10%)

There are many idiots who don't know how to invest wisely (40%)

Half of them on here are scammers. (50%)

Total 100% - 0% Juggalo.

OK, I'll buy your numbers.  But there's some overlap.  I know I'm not going to convince you that there are any Juggalos among the 10% of intelligent people here.

But why do you assume that Juggalos are not well represented among the idiots and the scammers?

LOL

I just want to point out that you also slaughtered the work Controversial in your thread title.

LOL

And I just want to point out that you slaughtered the word "word" in your snarky comment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
OP post too short, please provide more info about the coin.

LOL

I just want to point out that you also slaughtered the work Controversial in your thread title.
legendary
Another stupid IPO shit scamcoin.

Why on earth would anyone pay for coins when you can get them free? Those who get them free will dump the coin thus the value will drop below what those paid for through IPO.

How many people on here are fecking Juggalo?

There are some intelligent people here. (10%)

There are many idiots who don't know how to invest wisely (40%)

Half of them on here are scammers. (50%)

Total 100% - 0% Juggalo.

Oh Jug off with your shit scamcoin.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
IPO Escrow provided by Coin-Swap.net

Preface:
  • We do not have ANY investment in this coin, or any coin that we offer an IPO service for.
  • We do not receive, as payment, any coins that we provide an IPO Offering for.
  • Our first priority is to protect the investors.
  • We do not provide the coin developers their investments until 24 hours after launch.
  • We will offer this coin on the exchange after launch.

If you are interested in the IPO and would like to use our escrow service you can head to:
IPO Escrow Service by Coin-Swap

You will need to register on the site which is very easy.
Register

If you have any questions please contact us at coinswapnet at gmail.com

Ian
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
We need to stop giving attention to all these new coins, that will stop them from appearing.
Activity: 708
god help us
I wish I had time to get into the coingen/premine/bullshit game
Question to the OP: How deep are your roots in the Juggalo community? If you invited me to the next Gathering of the Juggalos, how many people would I see walk up to you and greet you by name? How deep is your online participation in the Juggalo community? How deep is your offline participation in the Juggalo community?

No need to come out of the shadows. Just drop some Jugglao jargon and inside-stories in this thread, and let anyone that's seriously interested dive into the online Juggalo haunts to check up on their authenticity. In a tight-knit community like the Juggalos, your genuine authenticity is 100% crucial to the success or failure of your coin.

Thanks for your questions.  You make a great point that authenticity is crucial to success here.

There are lots of quizzes online that will tell you whether you are really a Juggalo.  I am obviously way down with the clown, because I aced every one of those quizzes.

N'ah, just fuckin' with ya.  Those things don't mean shit.

The real way to tell if you are a Juggalo is very simple:  When you hang out with Juggalos, do you get an OVERWHELMING sense that "this is my family"?

If you do, you are a Juggalo.

If you don't get that, then it doesn't matter how much Faygo you drink, how much jargon you drop, or how many fucked up stories you can repeat.  If you do not view all other Juggalos as family, you are not a Juggalo.

It's really that simple.  I'm a Juggalo. 
Activity: 62
Great idea, logo and website need work though, also perhaps reserve some premine to send to insane clown posse. Their co-sign would def legitimize this in the juggalo community.

1) Change the logo, copyright issues are not something you want to deal with.
2) X11 or scrypt-n
3)POS
legendary
I don't quite know why I'm doing this, but here I am to play along.

Question to the OP: How deep are your roots in the Juggalo community? If you invited me to the next Gathering of the Juggalos, how many people would I see walk up to you and greet you by name? How deep is your online participation in the Juggalo community? How deep is your offline participation in the Juggalo community?

No need to come out of the shadows. Just drop some Jugglao jargon and inside-stories in this thread, and let anyone that's seriously interested dive into the online Juggalo haunts to check up on their authenticity. In a tight-knit community like the Juggalos, your genuine authenticity is 100% crucial to the success or failure of your coin.
Pages:
Jump to: