Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<--- - page 17. (Read 67338 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
im trying to download the wallet and it says 0 active connections to the juggalo network and im 4 days behind so how do i sync. please help

Have you put up that .conf file?

what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Short linux compiling guide for newbs

The code doesn't compile "as is" on Linux so use this:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/papanutt/JUG.git juggalocoin
cd juggalocoin/src/
chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform
mkdir obj
sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

The resulting executable is named JuggaloCoind
Rename it in order to respect Linux conventions

Code:
mv JuggaloCoind juggalocoind
cp juggalocoind /usr/bin/

Copy/paste this in the config file (replace user/pass with your own):

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=50554

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
#noirc=1

addnode=108.61.103.135
addnode=108.61.103.162
addnode=108.61.103.67

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
im trying to download the wallet and it says 0 active connections to the juggalo network and im 4 days behind so how do i sync. please help

Have you put up that .conf file?
Activity: 138

New bounty folks, and my Juggalo ninjas are gonna love this one...

10,000 JUGs for the 1st JuggaloCoin tattoo.

Gotta post a video, as pics are too easy to fake.

By the way, you would definitely get a ton of media exposure.  You've seen how much attention JuggaloCoin has received.

We would do a press release about the tat, and you can bet the media would jump on it in a microsecond. 

Man, i might do this. Just have to ask my homies wife if she would give me some ink for juggalocoins..
Yo, ninjas. If anyone not so familiar to cryptocurrencies wants to get in, feel free to pm me for help. I can help you set up windows wallets and miners.

2 whoops!
Activity: 210

By the way, you would definitely get a ton of media exposure.  You've seen how much attention JuggaloCoin has received.

We would do a press release about the tat, and you can bet the media would jump on it in a microsecond. 

wow. Very good idea !
Activity: 56

Nothing exceptional ? Do u know x11 180 mh can make quite a sum of BTC a day ? Do you know how much it cost for hardware for 180 mh (it's over $40,000) ? Someone with 180 mh mine this coin is telling us that he/she/they believe there is value in this coin. The rig could have mine other coin and autosell for BTC.

You make a good point, gpuminer. If a rig like that is mining a coin on an exchange, it doesn't mean much as they are probably just gonna dump it immediately for BTC.

But that's not happening with JUG.  As you indicated, it's gotta be someone who believes in the coin.
a whale miner is mining at supernova with about 180 mh. Good sign ?
It is X11, so no asic (actually it would be funny if it was X11 as moving to X13 or else would make them useless...)
My card is doing a bit less than 3MH/h, that would be 60gpu's (or Christian & Christian has found a way to make nvidia cards
very fast  Grin but I don't think they have finished yet), nothing really exceptional (could also be rented rigs)

Nothing exceptional ? Do u know x11 180 mh can make quite a sum of BTC a day ? Do you know how much it cost for hardware for 180 mh (it's over $40,000) ? Someone with 180 mh mine this coin is telling us that he/she/they believe there is value in this coin. The rig could have mine other coin and autosell for BTC.

ccminer have not yet develop x11 , they only recently started working on x11 after finishing groestl. Christian said they plan to complete it by end of this month. But be prepare to pay for the new version with x11. I saw people talking about licensing the miner
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
It is X11, so no asic (actually it would be funny if it was X11 as moving to X13 or else would make them useless...)
My card is doing a bit less than 3MH/h, that would be 60gpu's (or Christian & Christian has found a way to make nvidia cards
very fast  Grin but I don't think they have finished yet), nothing really exceptional (could also be rented rigs)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Hey guys.

I don't know what's currently up, but to explain some things.

I was the one that would post the updates on pools and stuff.

I have since quit Tales, see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6356255

I wish I could help out right now, but from now on, it's all hank

Thanks for letting us know.

No problem
Hey guys.

Thanks for letting us know.
Activity: 602
WHOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP@#%~@#~~~~~~~~~~~~
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Yeah, it is too early to call scam but it has been about 24 hours no updates or anything.

I just want to point out again that if there is a problem, it has nothing to do with Juggalocoin.

Tales from the Scrypt runs dozens of pools, and they are all down.

I don't know hankrules personally.  We've PM'd back and forth several times.  I've mined in some of his other pools.  And I know him by reputation - he's known for running a solid, honest pool.

I really think that this will be resolved soon.

Hey guys.

"Would you trade ten juggalo coins to a hundred mainstream coins?"

If it were Bitcoins, yeah probably even I would sell some JUG's for 10 BTC each!  Ninja's gotta eat...

But I think that if people just take a step back and look at this from a bigger perspective, they will see that most alt coins have zero long term value because they don't have any plans for use in the real world.  It's just a bunch of crypto-heads passing them back and forth.  Nothin' wrong with that.  It's fun, in fact.  But if we're talking about real world actual use and value, JuggaloCoin has WAY more potential than 99% of other alts.

Papa Nutt
Yeah, it is too early to call scam but it has been about 24 hours no updates or anything.

I just want to point out again that if there is a problem, it has nothing to do with Juggalocoin.

Tales from the Scrypt runs dozens of pools, and they are all down.

I don't know hankrules personally.  We've PM'd back and forth several times.  I've mined in some of his other pools.  And I know him by reputation - he's known for running a solid, honest pool.

I really think that this will be resolved soon.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
Yeah, it is too early to call scam but it has been about 24 hours no updates or anything.  After Cryptorush, Mt. Gox, etc. people don't have trust like before. Since you know him could you reach out to Hankrules and ask him to post an update over here or on the main Alternate Cryptocurrencies forum about what's going on? Before he or his people were always real good about posting updates when stuff crashed.  This time nothing but radio silence.  I had a pretty decent amount of coin I was just about to send to my wallet.

so...it looks like gotj.talesfromthescrypt.org was a scam.

the site has been down for over a day now and no one seems to care that it looks like they just ran off with all the coins they conned people into mining for them...

some family this turned out to be...

edit: every single pool this user has posted has meet the same fate. this default homepage is all that remains of the pools and their coins.

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

Site frontend was up and down a lot since the JUG pool started. They had some DDOS issues. Personally I had some issues with my withdraw due to automated email not working on the site.
 I messaged Hankrules on here, and he had it fixed for me in short time even though they were in the process of server migration.
 Maybe just have a bit of patience, I don't think talesfromthescrypt has any intention of scamming anyone.
Activity: 154
so...it looks like gotj.talesfromthescrypt.org was a scam.

the site has been down for over a day now and no one seems to care that it looks like they just ran off with all the coins they conned people into mining for them...

some family this turned out to be...

edit: every single pool this user has posted has meet the same fate. this default homepage is all that remains of the pools and their coins.

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

Site frontend was up and down a lot since the JUG pool started. They had some DDOS issues. Personally I had some issues with my withdraw due to automated email not working on the site.
 I messaged Hankrules on here, and he had it fixed for me in short time even though they were in the process of server migration.
 Maybe just have a bit of patience, I don't think talesfromthescrypt has any intention of scamming anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: