Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN][X11][MASTERNODES]🔥 RELARIUM 🔥 [HIGH ROI][POW][POS][LIMITED PRESALE]✅✅ - page 2. (Read 11116 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
admin, may i ask why is that the explorer is down. is it the end of relarium?
devs abandoned... scam coin. Also Peterparker on discord is a scam moderator/ marketer ...involved on all shits like BSL /RLM/NIBEX
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
admin, may i ask why is that the explorer is down. is it the end of relarium?
Activity: 2
You can grab it on the Discord channel.
Activity: 7
Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial for setting up a masternode via VPS for Relarium?

TIA
copper member
Activity: 56
InstaSend payments are near-instant and greatly practical for the network users.
PrivateSend  is designed and implemented to ensure that sources of payments cannot be tracked and identified. awesome
Activity: 117
-------------------------------------------------------------
PROFESSIONAL MASTERNODE HOSTING
www.crowdnode.ml
-------------------------------------------------------------

- Setup fee: 0%
- Deposit fee: 0%
- Minimal "share" size: 5% of coin's masternode requirement
- "Share" step: 5% of coin's masternode requirement
- Payouts: daily
- Service fee: 5% masternode profit (3% - dedicated node)

::::::::::: DISCORD ::::::::::::

https://discord.gg/Rekkr5K

::::::::::: WWW ::::::::::::

www.crowdnode.ml
in the discord they are saying its dead, is that true?
Activity: 149
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
I am one of the unlucky here. Started to mine this coin and was getting some blocks. I was getting all the blocks and mined 100+ coins after hours of mining. After a while I got the news that the chain has forked within the chain and all my coins , Just gone . Pool admin offered me some alqo as compensation. I think the project is clean. Lets see how market reacts and how long the miners and holders hold the coins

well, i wait at least two weeks to invest on those scams... and see if chain is working fine.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I am one of the unlucky here. Started to mine this coin and was getting some blocks. I was getting all the blocks and mined 100+ coins after hours of mining. After a while I got the news that the chain has forked within the chain and all my coins , Just gone . Pool admin offered me some alqo as compensation. I think the project is clean. Lets see how market reacts and how long the miners and holders hold the coins
Activity: 47
Activity: 6
the wallet is not synchronized. what to do?
another scam... i think those "devs" are very rich now, making money on some stupid people.

Every coin is a scam according to you posting history.

really ? you're funny... ok, them prove i'm wrong, the dev from tokugawa has been around since the launch (i think, since i havent read that ann anymore) and he tried a lot to avoid price sink. well, we all know tokugawa is a scam, but at least he made some efforts... contrary to what you and those new "devs" are doing, pre-sale a mn, list on a shit exchange, them runaway. oh, and the good point is always the same, HIGH ROI, only that, nothing new.
that coin going to sink, same as nibex... no news on that, theres little scam coins / scam devs that are around for a long time, like tokugawa for example...
copper member

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK

Relarium LISTING

[ MASTERNODE LIST ]
copper member
Activity: 14
another scam... i think those "devs" are very rich now, making money on some stupid people.

and how many times has he been right, you said the same about me and i think, so far , im on about 90%!

now i am only a junior here, but your posting history ( which you didnt answer) is solely on this coin and you joined the day before this coin appeared.

the two guys you are arguing with have been here for ages!

where were you before...

maybe you could reveal your identity like stipend and other coins have done?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

He's right about this one though .. nice Roadmap "Dev"...
Pages:
Jump to: