Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN][X11][MASTERNODES]🔥 RELARIUM 🔥 [HIGH ROI][POW][POS][LIMITED PRESALE]✅✅ - page 3. (Read 11116 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
another scam... i think those "devs" are very rich now, making money on some stupid people.

Every coin is a scam according to you posting history.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
All images missing from OP. Can't see block rewards and etc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Who can explain what is GPU mining?
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
another scam... i think those "devs" are very rich now, making money on some stupid people.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
guys, please please be careful. it's like the 5th in a row of a MN coin with a presale on x11, or similar.

vizzotop, xdra, Eden etc etc etc.

don't feed the scammers, they will come back again and again.

look into the developer, the project and make your decision wisely.
if preselling MN, high roi, annoymous dev, newbie member in here, be careful with your purchases.

AGREED!!!

Looking at this persons recent posts he likes to call other people scammers and post fud everywhere.

really, did.you see which coins i posted on??

vizzotop dev scammed
xdra dev scammed
Eden  dev scammed.

the fact that you challenge my integrity rather than defend your coin has me worried.

this is coupled with so many scams so FUD, if that what you think I am doing, is a very very healthy thing.

you have entered a market where people.are scammed daily. surely you don't expect blind trust.

my post was asking people.to be careful and invest wisely. why would you have a problem with that.

and finally, you joined this forum literally three days ago to sell a coin. where have you been before that, it is not easy to judge your posts as they are all here in last 3 days selling this coin basically Now I am not saying this is a scam, but I am saying people be careful.

Here have a look at this website I just found it yesterday in the post of another scambuster , If u think this is the 5th in the list of masternodes scams.

http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode

Its another Scam for sure check my history  "dev"  ive been calling out scams as well and very accurately and you are just another one in  a long list of scam coins.

No real world application , just more bullshit there are 100 x coins out there that already do that and do it better.

Lets be honest the only 2 things on your roadmap that You care about and that will happen is the PRESALE And the listing on a Exchange because that helps the sale of masternodes from the premine.

Take a look at your own Roadmap .. 3 months for Whitepaper then another 3 months to get android and Ios wallets .. 6 months for that u have got to be joking.

You scammers really need to step up your game because this lazy sloppy bullshit is not going to fly anymore.

Activity: 85
Relarium added on ALTHASH.RU

http://althash.ru/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:5002 -u  -p c=RLM,worker_name

Payments every 2 hours

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
DDoS Protection

пoлнoцeннaя pyccкaя вepcия пyлa

peers list:

addnode=140.82.18.64:24620
addnode=165.227.37.110:24620
addnode=167.99.199.84:24620
addnode=174.138.3.201:24620
addnode=188.166.68.231:24620
addnode=207.148.73.187:24620
addnode=45.63.54.159:24620
addnode=45.76.175.76:24620
addnode=45.77.120.89:24620
addnode=80.211.167.245:24620
addnode=94.177.172.180:24620
addnode=95.31.224.200:24620
Activity: 56

Hiyah

were you part of the Vizzotop group as well?
Activity: 232
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
Open Shared Master Node
https://discord.gg/rkdyGQa
Open for reservation 🔥 RELARIUM 🔥

Daily payout
Low service fee 3%
Minimum Deposit 50 coins
Do not store all your savings in one service!
We suggest you not to lose your positions in investments, join our MN community, we work for your future!
Mы пpeдлaгaeм вaм нe пoтepять cвoи пoзиции в инвecтицияx, пpиcoeдинитьcя к нaшeмy cooбщecтвy MN, мы paбoтaeм для вaшeгo бyдyщeгo!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
pool RELARIUM coin http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:3533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=RLM)

block explorer  http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/RLM

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

copper member
Activity: 334
Merit: 13

Relarium Pool

http://s3.altcoinix.com/

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:3433 -u [Wallet Address]-p c=RLM

copper member
I tried to mine this and more than 200 coins has been orphaned. Because there is private pool that tear net or because there are some bugs in the codebase. I can be wrong, but there were a lot of x11 coins without this issue.
I don't recommend  mining this coin if you wanna safe your time and money. Of course, you can check it by your own. Be carefull, anyway!  

There are no bugs in the codebase. Search how a blockchain works on google and youll see.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I tried to mine this and more than 200 coins has been orphaned. Because there is private pool that tear net or because there are some bugs in the codebase. I can be wrong, but there were a lot of x11 coins without this issue.
I don't recommend  mining this coin if you wanna safe your time and money. Of course, you can check it by your own. Be carefull, anyway!  
copper member
Masternodes.online has been payed for !
guys, please please be careful. it's like the 5th in a row of a MN coin with a presale on x11, or similar.

if preselling MN, high roi, annoymous dev, newbie member in here, be careful with your purchases.

AGREED!!!

Looking at this persons recent posts he likes to call other people scammers and post fud everywhere.

really, did.you see which coins i posted on??

vizzotop dev scammed
xdra dev scammed
Eden  dev scammed.

the fact that you challenge my integrity rather than defend your coin has me worried.

this is coupled with so many scams so FUD, if that what you think I am doing, is a very very healthy thing.

you have entered a market where people.are scammed daily. surely you don't expect blind trust.

my post was asking people.to be careful and invest wisely. why would you have a problem with that.

and finally, you joined this forum literally three days ago to sell a coin. where have you been before that, it is not easy to judge your posts as they are all here in last 3 days selling this coin basically Now I am not saying this is a scam, but I am saying people be careful.

Activity: 224
copper member

AGREED!!!

Pages:
Jump to: