Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 22. (Read 69024 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I compiled the new source code on my Mac.  Deleted all files except wallet.dat and reopened, but it seems to be stuck on block 14000.
Yes, this is what must be done. Just KEEP YOUR WALLET.DAT and remove everything else.
Start the new wallet and we are on block 14000, or maybe 1 or 2 more.

Bittrex and pools should update, we are on a new fork. All what has been done after block 13999 is cancelled, don't panic.

What about billions of coins on Bittrex?Huh
Thet were comming from the PoS problem after block 14000. I have make a checkpoint and we are back to block 14000.
All there coins no more exists on the good fork.

Windows, linux and source are up now. Mac is comming soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I compiled the new source code on my Mac.  Deleted all files except wallet.dat and reopened, but it seems to be stuck on block 14000.
Yes, this is what must be done. Just KEEP YOUR WALLET.DAT and remove everything else.

Bittrex and pools should update, we are on a new fork. All what has been done after block 13999 is cancelled, don't panic.

Well, shit....Just sent some from pool to wallet too.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Where is my money Mr. JohnBirco ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Damn. I was sleeping and here is the news lol.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

What about billions of coins on Bittrex?Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 714
@kryptographer
I´m pretty sure Bittrex will give us our BTC back; it´s their fault when they list a coin and didn´t check it before.

"It's their fault" ?
Wow, you are really stupid. If they listed the coin, the regular check didnt yield any red flags. Would you expect them to run every coin on testnet with accelerated time for days with each coin to test if everything works? Ofcourse not. When the dev launches it, it should be working and fine.
This time, dev screwed up. Bittrex had nothing to do with it. If you are really nice to them, you might just get them to reverse trades, but they have no obligation to do anything.

Bittrex should have catches for such things. Why do they allow more coins than the total supply on their exchange? Should have been caught immediately and market suspended. I'm pulling my funds from bittrex.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Take the weekend off of Crypto's and everything goes to hell...Sorry guys! Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list
This isn't Bittrex's fault! Leave Bittrex alone!!!!
Bittrex can't be held accountable for something somebody else did. This is crypto. There is no safety net, you people want anonimity most of all...

are you blind, or you are part of bittrex group?

this can happend with any single coin, old one and new ones, doesnt change anything. It showing that bittrex have a hole in the system and that doesnt have any system of controling the coins that they are adding to the market. some hackers can get into darkcoin for example change source and than do the same problem as ninja coin and than what? and one more thing, if this doesnt have anything with bittrex why than they are taking high fee for trades and withdrawals?Huh if you are paying bittrex so you are expecting to provide you a service that you payed and also secure trading that you will not get scammed, and this is just what happend, bittrex allowed that peope get scammed. FACT
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Hey, is this coin salvageable? 1 satoshi seems like worth a shot -- no?

Activity: 284
Hey, is this coin salvageable? 1 satoshi seems like worth a shot -- no?
Activity: 383
Activity: 728
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
NINJA is the new GOX!!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
This isn't Bittrex's fault! Leave Bittrex alone!!!!
Bittrex can't be held accountable for something somebody else did. This is crypto. There is no safety net, you people want anonimity most of all...
Activity: 272
the shit price and shit dev
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Activity: 448
It can not be reversed, anyone who took advantage of the billions of coins would have already withdrawn their BTC to another exchange/wallet. Bittrex has no way to recover these BTC, so unfortunately the investors are out of pocket.  Sad

Bittrex also have a responsibility to take control on trade and on any suspicious moments, thay add coin to their exchange, people invest btc. On this way thay behavour is like on shitty market place without any rulles and controls.  SO if they get fee of any of mine transactions that i made wtih ninja coin and i made a lot of buy sell transfers, they also have responsibility now to do the reversal and to do simple fair lay. Im sure that bittrex have kind a fund for black days to cover also their mistakes.

yeah they should have a system in check if way more coins than in existence land there , that is their mistake and they should fix it , people that speak that bittrex shouldn't pay people back are ones with very low expectation from an exchange and forget that exchange needs customers to make money so they should fix mistakes instead loosing credibility or customers.
Pages:
Jump to: