Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 39. (Read 69057 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
different name, same badassnes...but revenge of shinobi was my ish on the sega genesis!
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

He's waiting for the moon to show up Cheesy
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
Im in, seeing it as its relevant to me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Aaaannnnnddd Votes are tied again.... Cheesy
Activity: 574
Activity: 383
Mac wallet doesnt work (mac 10.7.5). can u please make a proper wallet? thx

Did you try opening it more than once?  It's normal for it to crash the first time.  It's working ok on Mavericks.
Is @ninjacoin also that pool owner at twitter?

Else #NJA channel @ freenode and @NJA twitter Smiley
Or perhaps NJAcoin?
#ninjacointalk or #NJA could be good.
#goninjago make me smile but i don't think it's a good channel name, too funny (do we have to be serious to go to he moon ??)

Yes in this direction  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Mac wallet doesnt work (mac 10.7.5). can u please make a proper wallet? thx
Activity: 448
Check in another browser, maybe some extension cut elements on page.

nope, not meant to be for me. 3 different browsers, still not able to vote.  I would of voted for the 2 ninjas.

I think you're pretty close to getting past newbie status.  Post in a couple forums until you're upgraded then come back and vote.

ahh i see, thanks. bitcointalk does an excellent job at limiting discussion participation
Activity: 448
Official coin logo design website: www.unlock.mk

All logos provided by me (unlock.mk) are original handmade designs in Photoshop.
I will not put watermark on logos, but please do not use it without permission, as they are result of a hard work.
Thank you for understanding.
[if logo is used bounty expected]

Dam this one was also nice! It will do really nice as small icons! Now I don't know what to choose...
Yes it will look good on small icon. That's also important for pools, for webs ...
Activity: 383

nope, not meant to be for me. 3 different browsers, still not able to vote.  I would of voted for the 2 ninjas.

I think you're pretty close to getting past newbie status.  Post in a couple forums until you're upgraded then come back and vote.
Activity: 574

Maybe it's cause you're have status newbie and for this status voting is disabled to avoid multiaccount voting. I don't know.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: