Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2 - page 40. (Read 69057 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Official coin logo design website: www.unlock.mk

All logos provided by me (unlock.mk) are original handmade designs in Photoshop.
I will not put watermark on logos, but please do not use it without permission, as they are result of a hard work.
Thank you for understanding.
[if logo is used bounty expected]

Dam this one was also nice! It will do really nice as small icons! Now I don't know what to choose...

You could make the ninjastar spin when loading, instead of apples fucking rainbow wheel of doom.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
where is the exchange?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 585

All logos provided by me (unlock.mk) are original handmade designs in Photoshop.
I will not put watermark on logos, but please do not use it without permission, as they are result of a hard work.

Dam this one was also nice! It will do really nice as small icons! Now I don't know what to choose...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com
#njacoin for irc or #goninjago
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
lol I love how you called it Ninja then didn't put all the big rewards in the first 100 blocks Smiley lol I was totally expecting it when I saw the name Wink

awesome job putting the biggest rewards near the middle of pow. small premine, awesome interest rate, 1 day min stake age Smiley great stuff.

Much love to fellow Ninja's Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrlVg48-f94
Activity: 770
Well guys, you drive me nuts, i came back and i see 16-16 on the poll... Grin

The poll has been reset and i have add the 2 new logo. I'll close the poll in 24h from now, yes again !
Make me a favor and don't make equality this time  Roll Eyes

Another thing, the IRC client into the wallet is working but #ninjacoin has been take by a pool owner...baaaaahhhhhh !!!!
With ##ninjacoin, the client has some problems i don't want to deal with now. We have to find a good channel name.
I'm open to hear every ideas.

#ninjacointalk
Check in another browser, maybe some extension cut elements on page.
Activity: 42
Well guys, you drive me nuts, i came back and i see 16-16 on the poll... Grin

The poll has been reset and i have add the 2 new logo. I'll close the poll in 24h from now, yes again !
Make me a favor and don't make equality this time  Roll Eyes

Another thing, the IRC client into the wallet is working but #ninjacoin has been take by a pool owner...baaaaahhhhhh !!!!
With ##ninjacoin, the client has some problems i don't want to deal with now. We have to find a good channel name.
I'm open to hear every ideas.
how do you vote for the logo?

At the top of page.

yes i see that. Nothing is clickable, no buttons...
how do you vote for the logo?
Activity: 826

Also Dope!!. PM incoming for a Company Logo.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Wow. I didn't expected so many votes for my first madskillz . Thanks, but if you think logo with two ninjas is better, dev must decide something, I don't know.
Activity: 383
Why so quiet, ninjas?  Let's make some noise and get this coin moving!

WOW i want to take back my vote and vote on this instead!! Smiley

Same here.  I think this logo alone could cause a lot more interest in the coin due to the nostalgia factor.

WOW i want to take back my vote and vote on this instead!! Smiley
Thanks. Let the community decides which logo to choose. Smiley

I vote to reset the voting and add this logo to the choices...
Pages:
Jump to: