Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X13C]X13Coin, X13 POW/POS | 1 Month of Pow | bittrex poloniex - page 12. (Read 51090 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
you can see all the chinese asics operating on dedicatedpool and im sure there are more and larger on solo.. x13 is fucked and belongs to china where they make asics way ahead of ever introducing it to the public because they can make it in their bedroom with a soldering iron. china will own all the coins.. or a great majority. and you will buy it from them.

Edit: BOTH X13 and X11

Fuck china
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
you can see all the chinese asics operating on dedicatedpool and im sure there are more and larger on solo.. x13 is fucked and belongs to china where they make asics way ahead of ever introducing it to the public because they can make it in their bedroom with a soldering iron. china will own all the coins.. or a great majority. and you will buy it from them.

I just wish they can just sell it online.  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
how come net hashrate is 30gh/s with only 1 pool active which is 15gh/s

There are two pools
1 :http://x13c.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=dashboard  currently: 16gh/s
2:http://x13c.jkpool.com 0 workers
3:http://x13c.altmine.net/static/  112mh/s
whats the other?

that's all but probably there is a multipool hitting the coin time by time because sometime it gets a boost of 10 gh
Activity: 658

Activity: 742
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
why not does the coin have no exchanges?? the dev should promote it to exchange..
I believe it's better to be listed on exchanges after a day or two after launch, instead of a quick listing. By this way, the coin will have a big exchange vol in the first 24 hours and attracts more attention. Consequently, early miners can earn more money.  Don't others agree with me?

I agree as well.  Listing the second the coin is launched allows private china multipools to get a value of the coin and then automatically you see 50-100gh/s on the network and nobody can account for it in any public pools.  If you keep the coin off the market for a few days, it gives miners a chance to collect coins instead of a massive multipool dumping them for a price just above electricity cost.

+1, and I am always wondering where those 50-100G come from in a heartbeat?
Activity: 378

There are two pools
1 :http://x13c.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=dashboard  currently: 16gh/s
2:http://x13c.jkpool.com 0 workers
3:http://x13c.altmine.net/static/  112mh/s
whats the other?
Activity: 252
x13c.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

p2pool sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-x13c

There are two pools
Activity: 378
why not does the coin have no exchanges?? the dev should promote it to exchange..
I believe it's better to be listed on exchanges after a day or two after launch, instead of a quick listing. By this way, the coin will have a big exchange vol in the first 24 hours and attracts more attention. Consequently, early miners can earn more money.  Don't others agree with me?

I agree as well.  Listing the second the coin is launched allows private china multipools to get a value of the coin and then automatically you see 50-100gh/s on the network and nobody can account for it in any public pools.  If you keep the coin off the market for a few days, it gives miners a chance to collect coins instead of a massive multipool dumping them for a price just above electricity cost.

Very true. Waiting too long can also be bad, of course. It's a fine line.

Yep. I guess if it will be added to an exchange tomorrow that will be fine.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265

agree
Yes. Everyone wants to rush to market. It's much better if the coin has some time to mature beforehand.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

Very true. Waiting too long can also be bad, of course. It's a fine line.
Activity: 238

Activity: 238
- 201 Coins per block (1 Coin per block goes to me) Kiss nice business idea

Be careful of this this is the same set up as Summercoin had (dev gets certain amount per block), well he eventually just dumps, abandons the coin and moves on to one like this.

This is the absolute best way to distribute coins to the dev.  They should get paid for as long as the coin is successful.  If they get a 3% premine in the beginning they dump at a decent price and walk away.

100% Agree.  There is a 0.5% rake by the dev on all blocks.  I'd rather this, than premine.

Anyone else than the dev ever found a block?

In the pool debug we have plenty of blocks, but all rejected:

ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: ConnectBlock() : coinbase does not pay to the dev address)

damn is pool not working?

All blocks are rejected yet...

Today is a sad day of launches

Found one still immature atm. i'll let you guys now what happens to it.

side note: how fast are 280x gpus supposed to be on x13?

I am getting 2.5MHs + using -g 4 -w 128 --gpu-engine=1050 --gpu-powertune 0 --intensity 18

Getting 2.45-2.5 on 280x too
Activity: 686

agree
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

side note: how fast are 280x gpus supposed to be on x13?

I am getting 2.5MHs + using -g 4 -w 128 --gpu-engine=1050 --gpu-powertune 0 --intensity 18

I have some Sapphire Dual-X 280x and I'm getting 2.450 without spending time to find the best hashrate. Here's my config:
-g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1090 --gpu-powertune 20 -i 16   and voltage: 1.200
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Activity: 686

Relax it was launched less than 24 hours ago
Pages:
Jump to: